Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The striations in your (pardon my horrible anatomy terminology) anterior and lateral delts are becoming very pronounced. Nice work man!
Thanks man, yeah, I almost forgot for standing military press, it's awesome movement for shoulders.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Your shoulders looking a lot bigger very good gains👏
when I start pct can I use anavar @50mg With mk677 and gw?
also I’ve had to switch from bp testosterone enanthate to hilma biocare Testosterone Enanthate anyone know of hilma? If I’m not allowed this post I’ll delete it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your shoulders looking a lot bigger very good gains👏
when I start pct can I use anavar @50mg With mk677 and gw?
also I’ve had to switch from bp testosterone enanthate to hilma biocare Testosterone Enanthate anyone know of hilma? If I’m not allowed this post I’ll delete it
Thanks man, mass is starting to grow everywhere
I wouldn't do that, Anavar is suppressive even at 10 mg. Take Mk and GW and Igf-1 des/lr3 and you'll have all the benefits like you are on cycle.
I've seen them on few sites, they seem ok

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just as i wanted to mention that it seemed to me that you have made a little better progress your last cycle daaaamn those last 2 pics...you are NOT 13-14% bf

It seems that there is a distinct difference in your appearance that is to me really apparent in those 2 last pics compared to the previous pics you posted.

Can that be the anavar? No, it cant be. No way. I refuse to believe it is the anavar! 😆

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just as i wanted to mention that it seemed to me that you have made a little better progress your last cycle daaaamn those last 2 pics...you are NOT 13-14% bf

It seems that there is a distinct difference in your appearance that is to me really apparent in those 2 last pics compared to the previous pics you posted.

Can that be the anavar? No, it cant be. No way. I refuse to believe it is the anavar! 😆
I told you, 0+ and Anavar make love and have a lots of gains 😊

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I told you, 0+ and Anavar make love and have a lots of gains 😊
fvck, I have the same blood type and I haven’t got any good results with Anavar, 3 different brands that “supposed” to be good, 1 that a friend used and he was lean while I got bloated :( I want to get the same results as everyone else gets but it feels like it’s pointless to try another “good” brand...

Good shape btw, great log, if you could include some weight increases in your lifts I would appreciate it, keep up the good work!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fvck, I have the same blood type and I haven’t got any good results with Anavar, 3 different brands that “supposed” to be good, 1 that a friend used and he was lean while I got bloated :( I want to get the same results as everyone else gets but it feels like it’s pointless to try another “good” brand...

Good shape btw, great log, if you could include some weight increases in your lifts I would appreciate it, keep up the good work!
My advice is to try some European/Indian source/lab, anything from there is good. Thanks man, I will, no problem. One thing that I noticed my strength went up was on Wide grip lat pulldown. My last set previous to this cycle was 15 x80kg (177 lbs), and now is 15x90kg (199lbs). As you can see, I don't max out and like to rather feel what I do even on heaviest set, but strength is still noticable. Also, can't wait for Anavar to kick in in terms of strength, it's notorious

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Push day no. 2 for this week (upper chest/tricpes). Strength is going up and up. Set another pr, this time on incline bb press. I'm feeling really good, and bf% is starting to go down faster. One more thing, it's really true that too much gear can eat you up... I feel now 220-230 mg of Tren hex is more than enough for me to progress significantly. Here are few pics after todays workout with more awful posing
2019-12-16-16-24-21.jpg
2019-12-16-16-15-56.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking awesome man, especially that 2nd pic. You beefed up your delts, traps and arms significantly.

What is your current upper arm measurement, cold flexed?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking awesome man, especially that 2nd pic. You beefed up your delts, traps and arms significantly.

What is your current upper arm measurement, cold flexed?
Thanks man, really working my ass off.
No, I don't do that, I have no clue how big are they

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What's your lifting routine looking like right now Alchemist?

I know you mentioned you like high volume before

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your lifting routine looking like right now Alchemist?

I know you mentioned you like high volume before
Well, today's pull day was like this
Wide grip front lat pulldown
4 x 15 plus drop set of 10
Square feet DB lat row
4 x 12 plus drop set of 12
Close grip pull up
8, 7, 6
Barbell pullover
3 x 12
Plate shrugs
4 x 12
One arm lat pulldown
12, 12, 10, 8
Biceps
2 handles cable curl
16, 14, 12
E-Z bar wide grip curl (bringing bar up so that biceps makes 90° angle with floor)
4 x 12
Recverse grip E-Z bar preacher curl
12, 12, 10
And 3 sets of standing vakuum

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nice

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Push day no. 2 for this week (upper chest/tricpes). Strength is going up and up. Set another pr, this time on incline bb press. I'm feeling really good, and bf% is starting to go down faster. One more thing, it's really true that too much gear can eat you up... I feel now 220-230 mg of Tren hex is more than enough for me to progress significantly. Here are few pics after todays workout with more awful posing
View attachment 189292View attachment 189293
Looking phenomenal dude, as mentioned you have gained a lot of mass on your delts and arms

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking phenomenal dude, as mentioned you have gained a lot of mass on your delts and arms
Thanks man, I needed to bring them up to mach my legs, chest and back, but this whole cycle is really been full of progress, I myself, am surprised with every day

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Looked up those standing vacuums, sound like they’ll do some good core damage (in a good way). How do you personally break those down per set?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looked up those standing vacuums, sound like they’ll do some good core damage (in a good way). How do you personally break those down per set?
I split them in like 3-4 sets of 15-25 seconds, depending on how tired I am. But I like to do few Vince Girondas crunches on the flow bc after that, contraction is much better.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Random question:

What size syringe do you use for pinning shoulders and quads...?

I use 22g x 1.5 inch on my glutes. I'm looking to switch up some spots.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Random question:

I use insulin syringes for both quads and delts

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ok thanks

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
My advice is to try some European/Indian source/lab, anything from there is good. Thanks man, I will, no problem. One thing that I noticed my strength went up was on Wide grip lat pulldown. My last set previous to this cycle was 15 x80kg (177 lbs), and now is 15x90kg (199lbs). As you can see, I don't max out and like to rather feel what I do even on heaviest set, but strength is still noticable. Also, can't wait for Anavar to kick in in terms of strength, it's notorious
Hilma biocare is from India and I’ve got there test e and my bro had there dbol and they were great and best of all there half price than the bulkan, keifei Pharma and pharmacom :)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Random question:

Why 22g ??? Man switch that up before you ass is a whole scare tissue field... I’ve been pinning my ass for only 1 year with 23g (certainly pinned it a lot) and my ass is a mess right now. I switched to 25g and it’s helping a lot! Anyways just my 2 cents!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Haha it's just what the doc prescribed me initially

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Your gains looking very good as always 👏 , is it normal to lose 2lbs on testosterone e cycle even when eating like a horse ive gained loads and look bigger though and now eating even more to compensate for the lost lbs I may add Turinabol to help out as still have 7 weeks left, I’ll upload a pic after cycle but I look a different person to my avatar pic at least a stone heavier since that pic and never lost a lb before when bulking but think maybe it’s stripping fat from me, I workout every day @4:00am for 2hrs can you overtrain? I feel great and recover ok I work every muscle group every other day.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Why 22g ??? Man switch that up before you ass is a whole scare tissue field... I’ve been pinning my ass for only 1 year with 23g (certainly pinned it a lot) and my ass is a mess right now. I switched to 25g and it’s helping a lot! Anyways just my 2 cents!
And I have a whole **** load of 22g now...I dont know what to do with them all now...🤷‍♂️

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And I have a whole **** load of 22g now...I dont know what to do with them all now...🤷‍♂️
Yeah I had the same problem I think I still have like 200+ 23gs but you know what I did? When I bought 25gs to please my ass and gave it a little break we’ll I’m just using the 23g needles I already have on syringes and I use them to load the oils and I switch to the 25g. Trust me your ass will be a mess after a while on large needles.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I use 23g 1” blue needles for glutes and I still build up a sweat and take half hour to pin lol and I’ve done prop in 2012 and pinned eod and didn’t give fk but now pinning gives me shakes etc then even worse pip coz it’s like I got Michael j fox to pin me.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah that's a good idea. I also have quite a few 18g I've been using to draw the oil...

But I have been noticing the glute injections have been hurting more. Probably some scar tissue forming

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that's a good idea. I also have quite a few 18g I've been using to draw the oil...

But I have been noticing the glute injections have been hurting more. Probably some scar tissue forming
Exactly. My first 5 weeks of "trt" but more at a cruise doses were horrible PIP. Then everything went away and never had pip once again even when injecting 2.5ML but since a month and a half even if I just inject 1ml the pip is pretty fucking bad. The site is swollen as **** etc and it goes away within 2 days. Tried 25g and the pip is almost gone. Ofc I stressed my ass too much and I’ll give It a break by pinning somewhere else but still the change of Gauge helped

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is 5/8 inch long enough for glutes?

I have some 25g x 5/8 I ordered for delta and quads

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, is 5/8 inch long enough for delts and quads? Haha I'm relatively lean

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5/8 for delt is fine if someone is lean. I wouldn’t Inject more than 1ml on that length tho. It’s certainly not good for glutes even if you’re lean. Idk about quads

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So is 1 inch usually the standard for every area?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Still trying to figure this all out...all I have used so far is 22g on glutes

So to recap, I have on hand:

- 22g x 1inch
-25g x 5/8
-18g x 1.5 inch (drawing needles)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is 1 inch usually the standard for every area?
For the most part I would say yes. But at the same time no.. I don’t think pecs, calves etc used 1inch. I have a medical webpage at home at shows all of the spots and what to use I could send it to you later tonight

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Random question:

I use insulin syringes for both quads and delts
Yeah, 25g is just fine, I even managed to inject winstrol with it with no problems

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
25g 1 inch is perfect for glutes I pin 3 cc not problem and not pip.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your gains looking very good as always 👏 , is it normal to lose 2lbs on testosterone e cycle even when eating like a horse ive gained loads and look bigger though and now eating even more to compensate for the lost lbs I may add Turinabol to help out as still have 7 weeks left, I’ll upload a pic after cycle but I look a different person to my avatar pic at least a stone heavier since that pic and never lost a lb before when bulking but think maybe it’s stripping fat from me, I workout every day @4:00am for 2hrs can you overtrain? I feel great and recover ok I work every muscle group every other day.
Thanks man, well, your weight can fluctuate drasticaly when you are on cycle. Slight intensity change, or compound switch and boom, you're down 5 lbs and so on... I'm now at 186 lbs, and yet look bigger and better, and I'm stronger than ever. So, it's not always a bad thing to loose a few lbs. Yeah, you can add Turinabol, it's such a nice compound

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man, well, your weight can fluctuate drasticaly when you are on cycle. Slight intensity change, or compound switch and boom, you're down 5 lbs and so on... I'm now at 186 lbs, and yet look bigger and better, and I'm stronger than ever. So, it's not always a bad thing to loose a few lbs. Yeah, you can add Turinabol, it's such a nice compound
So true. I’m on a lean bulk phase and I’m around 219 lbs at 5’10 probably 15-16% and I certainly don’t look bigger than you. Being lean often gives a bigger look than a sloppy size look

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So true. I’m on a lean bulk phase and I’m around 219 lbs at 5’10 probably 15-16% and I certainly don’t look bigger than you. Being lean often gives a bigger look than a sloppy size look
Yes, this exactly! If I didn't stepped on scale I wouldn't even know that I lost those lbs! And that happened almost effortlessly.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
For the most part I would say yes. But at the same time no.. I don’t think pecs, calves etc used 1inch. I have a medical webpage at home at shows all of the spots and what to use I could send it to you later tonight
Yes please. Thanks bro

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love a 19 g filter needle then swap 25 g 1”, pin delts exclusively due to an irrational (yet substantiated) fear of my sciatic nerve after an injury years ago. Going to switch to insulin needles in near future. Definitely pin slower now after I bumped a nerve once, and a little scar tissue to maneuver around. Know my delts like a road map now though. Move site about an inch every time within a triangle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love a 19 g filter needle then swap 25 g 1”, pin delts exclusively due to an irrational (yet substantiated) fear of my sciatic nerve after an injury years ago. Going to switch to insulin needles in near future. Definitely pin slower now after I bumped a nerve once, and a little scar tissue to maneuver around. Know my delts like a road map now though. Move site about an inch every time within a triangle.
You drawing from ampoules?