Albuterol in Lipoderm

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
We know that adding Clen to Lipo is a good idea to reduce the sides.
But what about absorbtion? Is the dermal route able to make a steady release?

The point where i'm aiming is this. I would prefer to use Albuterol to Clen, but I dont want to take it 4 times a day orally. I'm going to use Lipoderm Ultra anyway, so MAYBE taking it 2 times a day dermally is enough.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, dermals are released over a 12hr+ period anyway, so that would be fine.

Not sure how much Alb. you would need/day though.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Great idea Syr. I have some albuterol liquid so maybe I'll give this a shot. Do you have to cycle albuterol like you do clen? Because people with asthma take that **** all the time without cycling it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Great idea Syr. I have some albuterol liquid so maybe I'll give this a shot. Do you have to cycle albuterol like you do clen? Because people with asthma take that **** all the time without cycling it.
The reason I looked into Albuterol is that clen sides scares me.
I plan to run ketotifen with it and the total time will be 6 weeks straight (of 8 weeks of var) or maybe less if I get my results sooner.

To maximize results I believe its better to NOT cycle either Clen or Alb:
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950&page=1&pp=40

I think that one would need alb powder to dissolve into Lipoderm rather than the liquid and currently I'm able only to get liquid alb (or RX nose sprays).

Depending on my thyroid values (I had blood drawn today finally and I would get the results friday or monday), I plan to run T3 at the same time.
Also I havent found the perfect post-cycle fat burner... I dont want to take ECA, maybe i'll wait for Melting Point or i'll take something mild like Scorch.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
GREAT LINK SYR!!! What is your take on the Benedryl? If someone takes it nightly during allergy season, would that matter? Hooker says to take it only on week three to clean receptors. But personally, I wouldn't think that it would matter if you just took it straight through. What are your thoughts?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
GREAT LINK SYR!!! What is your take on the Benedryl? If someone takes it nightly during allergy season, would that matter? Hooker says to take it only on week three to clean receptors. But personally, I wouldn't think that it would matter if you just took it straight through. What are your thoughts?
I dont think i can get it, so i'm going with the CEM stack: T3, Alb and ketotifen. With the difference that I will use Alb transdermally.

Anecdotal reports seem to suggest that Alb alone can be effectively used (with less dramatic results of course).

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to see how this works. So anti-histimines work the same with Alb and Clen? I didn't think that you shut receptors off with Alb like you do with clen. Keep us posted with your results....this is interesting.

darius

I have some Albuterol inhalors. This is a stimulant right? How much Albuterol do you need for the stimulant level? My Albuterol delivers 90 mcg of Albuterol per one puff.

slawton

Awards
bump to this I have the same -- I'm very interested in their usefulness in something like this..

I have some Albuterol inhalors. This is a stimulant right? How much Albuterol do you need for the stimulant level? My Albuterol delivers 90 mcg of Albuterol per one puff.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The albuterol which is used as stimulant and also fat loss aid is oral Albuterol not the one you inhale which will not be of any help in exception of asthma symptoms relief.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
The albuterol which is used as stimulant and also fat loss aid is oral Albuterol not the one you inhale which will not be of any help in exception of asthma symptoms relief.
Yeah, trying to use inhalation-grade albuterol for body composition just isn't going to work--oral or transdermal (or intra-nasal).

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
To get anything lipolytic, you'd have to take milligrams. Not practical with a suspension designed to dose in micrograms.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Loki - what is your take on SYR's link above? I know that you're researched and written to this topic on M&M.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
This (clen) system seems to work. I am running it now (in PCT).

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
using benadryl to help combat the down regulation of recpeotrs is wishful thinking IMO.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Without benadryl/ketotifen I believe that Alb can be used continuously for up to 6 weeks.

Now, considering an absorbtion rate of 40%, which daily dose of Alb should be taken?
Oral dose is 10-12mg, splitted in 4 times.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Loki - what is your take on SYR's link above? I know that you're researched and written to this topic on M&M.

This http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=297317&postcount=14

+

I looked up the study he's quoting and it strikes me as a bit of a leap of faith; I think postponement of downregulation is a possibility; I definitely don't see benedryl dosed once a week breaking everything wide-open for non-stop lipolysis (not to mention the fact that the anti-histamine is going to inhibit lipolysis itself--going off the same study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2566436&dopt=Abstract). There's quite a bit in that article that strikes me as unfounded or rampantly speculative; you're going to need daily anti-histamine dosages to counteract the downregulation, and, again, I have issues with anti-histamines in terms of fed state signaling.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
This http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=297317&postcount=14

+

I looked up the study he's quoting and it strikes me as a bit of a leap of faith; I think postponement of downregulation is a possibility; I definitely don't see benedryl dosed once a week breaking everything wide-open for non-stop lipolysis (not to mention the fact that the anti-histamine is going to inhibit lipolysis itself--going off the same study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2566436&dopt=Abstract). There's quite a bit in that article that strikes me as unfounded or rampantly speculative; you're going to need daily anti-histamine dosages to counteract the downregulation, and, again, I have issues with anti-histamines in terms of fed state signaling.

Thanks for your input :thumbsup:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Loki please read

Yes, dermals are released over a 12hr+ period anyway, so that would be fine.

Not sure how much Alb. you would need/day though.
I'm still wondering about dosages...

But the main concern me if the validity of my theory - if there is really an extended release of Alb taken dermally - that's something that I need to be sure before doing the investment. Alb powder isnt cheap... the folks at CEM doesnt seem to think the same :
http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14702

Loki, if u know something more about Lipoderm carrier and respect DMSO regarding bloodstream release of actives, please answer.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BRO - you can buy albuterol in extended release form...stays pretty stable in the bloodstream for 12+ hours.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Histamin activity mediated adrenergic activity.

So, when you take an anti-histamine to upregulate beta receptors, you might as well be taking a beta blocker.

IOW, it is silly.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Histamin activity mediated adrenergic activity.

So, when you take an anti-histamine to upregulate beta receptors, you might as well be taking a beta blocker.

IOW, it is silly.
Par, what's your opinion about the effectiveness of albuterol taken transdermally?

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
BRO - you can buy albuterol in extended release form...stays pretty stable in the bloodstream for 12+ hours.
Yeah, but Volmax is expensive... It's like $50 for 28 4mg pills...

EDIT: I hadn't looked at this in a while, and found better prices, but still, it is too expensive for me...

Anyone know of any generic extended release?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but Volmax is expensive... It's like $50 for 28 4mg pills...

EDIT: I hadn't looked at this in a while, and found better prices, but still, it is too expensive for me...

Anyone know of any generic extended release?
um, i get volmax for $27 for 56 8mg pills. lasts a good long time. better prices are out there.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
um, i get volmax for $27 for 56 8mg pills. lasts a good long time. better prices are out there.
Cool, thanks. I'm going to look around a bit. I hadn't looked at Volmax in a while... it used to be really expensive. :thumbsup:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
update - just got 100 extended-release asthalin 8mg (salb/alb) for $12 :thumbsup:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Check out MAC pharma network. They're quite cheap.