Air Travel with Ostarine and MK677

Miles Johnson

Awards
Sorry if this is a dumb question- but getting ready to fly into Miami for the week tomorrow.... in the middle of an Ostarine run and just added MK 677. The legal status of these SARMS (yes I know that MK677 isn't technically a SARM) is somewhat cryptic.... legal to buy, but they are supposed to be for research only.

Is it possible that I could get jammed up flying with these substances when I go through TSA? Sorry if this question sounds paranoid but I did a hellish weekend in the slammer back in january for having an Adderal in my pocket back in 2017, so now I'm extra cautious.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can offer.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On the cautious side and assuming they’re liquid Sarms, remove the labels and put the bottles in your hygiene bag(in your checked bag.) dropper bottles will blend in with hygiene products and even if they were to get field tested it’d come back negative for anything they’re looking for... in theory

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am TSA pre-check, traveled with various substances.
Not to scare you, but because the airports are slower now, they are taking their time through the x-ray machine and checking bags.
Don't hide it, follow the rules for liquids as carry-ons (30ml = 1oz so you're good), call it a dietary supplement if asked. Do not call it a prescription without an appropriate label (you can fake that if needed, I'd choose a common antibiotic for ear infections if it has a dropper).
If you are extremely concerned, I'd use something cheap like an eye dropper/red eye saline solution, empty it, transfer the contents into that.
Most of all, relax, you're not doing anything illegal (even if you were :)).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am TSA pre-check, traveled with various substances.
Not to scare you, but because the airports are slower now, they are taking their time through the x-ray machine and checking bags.
Don't hide it, follow the rules for liquids as carry-ons (30ml = 1oz so you're good), call it a dietary supplement if asked. Do not call it a prescription without an appropriate label (you can fake that if needed, I'd choose a common antibiotic for ear infections if it has a dropper).
If you are extremely concerned, I'd use something cheap like an eye dropper/red eye saline solution, empty it, transfer the contents into that.
Most of all, relax, you're not doing anything illegal (even if you were :)).

just-remember-its-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it-17371963.png

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Decades ago, a friend of mine and I were crossing the border with a substantial haul in the car. Car began to overheat in line. We needed to keep turning it off, turning it back on, pushing it, to get through the checkpoint. My buddy starts freaking out, "we're gonna get caught, we're going to jail" all that BS.
I stated "they don't put you in jail for over-heating in line to get back to the US."
Him: "What about the ______"?
Me: "I gave it to _____, nothing in our car"
That lie to him got us through the secondary inspection too, kept him calm, kept us out of jail.