AI Sports mini reviews (3Z, Maniac, RecoverPro)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First I want to thank AI Sports Nutrition and jiggamanbill for giving me a chance to try their products. It's quite rare that companies send samples outside the States even though we Europeans use their products too, and I was happy to hear that AI Sports allows us Europeans to get some samples :)
recoverpro500px_1_1.jpg

RecoverPro

I received two different flavours, Lemon and Raspberry. Usually lemon is my favourite so I was excited to try it.. Mixability is good, it smells tasty and it tastes delicious... But Raspberry was even better! I could drink it all day long. I will most certainly buy a tub or five of it when it comes back in stock in my trusted UK store :)

image_102.jpg

Maniac

Again, AI Sports did very good job with these flavours. Pink Lemonade was absolutely delicious and Fruit Punch was surprisingly good too. Usually I hate fruit punch but this did taste better than most fruit punch -flavoured PWO's... Maybe because I don't like cherry and it didn't taste too much in Maniac. Mixability was good too.

Effects.. Well, I'm one of those so called stim junkies. Usually I take either some PWO which has plenty of 1,3-DMAA in it or, like today, I take Craze. Point is, I love stims, and Maniac doesn't seen to be heavily enough stimmed to get me going. Pump and endurance were good and I love the addition of Citrulline Malate in it but I wouldn't buy this for "standalone" use.. Maybe stacked with 25-50mgs of 1,3-DMAA.

3z_large.jpg

3Z

Well, like you may have heard, there is a supplement "ban" going on UK and it seems that melatonin gets banned. This is why I was very excited to try 3Z.. Because I've used N2Sleep before and it will be gone after this ban.

Sadly I didn't notice any effect from 3Z, but it's impossible to tell if it was just a coincidence.. Even with the best sleep aids in the market, good rest is not 100% guaranteed thing, at least in my case. Sad thing is that I had just one serving of 3Z so I can't say if it would've been better other night.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
First I want to thank AI Sports Nutrition and jiggamanbill for giving me a chance to try their products. It's quite rare that companies send samples outside the States even though we Europeans use their products too, and I was happy to hear that AI Sports allows us Europeans to get some samples :)
View attachment 53522
RecoverPro

I received two different flavours, Lemon and Raspberry. Usually lemon is my favourite so I was excited to try it.. Mixability is good, it smells tasty and it tastes delicious... But Raspberry was even better! I could drink it all day long. I will most certainly buy a tub or five of it when it comes back in stock in my trusted UK store :)

View attachment 53523
Maniac

Again, AI Sports did very good job with these flavours. Pink Lemonade was absolutely delicious and Fruit Punch was surprisingly good too. Usually I hate fruit punch but this did taste better than most fruit punch -flavoured PWO's... Maybe because I don't like cherry and it didn't taste too much in Maniac. Mixability was good too.

Effects.. Well, I'm one of those so called stim junkies. Usually I take either some PWO which has plenty of 1,3-DMAA in it or, like today, I take Craze. Point is, I love stims, and Maniac doesn't seen to be heavily enough stimmed to get me going. Pump and endurance were good and I love the addition of Citrulline Malate in it but I wouldn't buy this for "standalone" use.. Maybe stacked with 25-50mgs of 1,3-DMAA.

View attachment 53524
3Z

Well, like you may have heard, there is a supplement "ban" going on UK and it seems that melatonin gets banned. This is why I was very excited to try 3Z.. Because I've used N2Sleep before and it will be gone after this ban.

Sadly I didn't notice any effect from 3Z, but it's impossible to tell if it was just a coincidence.. Even with the best sleep aids in the market, good rest is not 100% guaranteed thing, at least in my case. Sad thing is that I had just one serving of 3Z so I can't say if it would've been better other night.
Thanks for the reviews!

you know you are correct about the 3z... it is also hard to really tell if a sleep aid is effective if you don't get to use it for a prolong period of time. Keep us posted on the recover pro!