AI sample packs...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I would like to thank Jiggaman for hooking me up with samples to try from the AI line. Here is a quick post on my results/review of a few of the products.

My favorite would have to be the maniac pink lemonade flavor, the energy was no to over done which I like being I lift near the time I go to sleep so I don't like to get to much energy but I loved the level of alertness and focus it gave me. Not to mention that it was probably one of my favorite flavors I have ever tried when dealing with supplements. I was in love with it, it wasn't to bitter or sweet and really surprised me as pink lemonade tends to have a very strong hint to it, but not this it was just right.

When dealing with the 3z and hgh pro I noticed very good recovery with little sleep. I work third shift so my sleep schedule is very hectic and often times only get a few hours at a time. The products didn't really help me get to sleep but with just four hours of sleep total I woke up surprisingly wide awake and alert. Didn't have any fatigue all day and really felt as if this product helped me in that department.

Recoverpro was pretty good, it didn't mix too good, i hate how these products tend to stay at the top of the glass and stick to the cups. Only tried the raspberry one so far, I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor but it was ok.

Motivate didn't have much of an effect on me I'm sorry to say.

Perform didn't work wonders on me either matter of fact I didn't really even notice a difference. Although I had a few drinks at dinner the night I tested it so that may have interfered with the products ability to absorb.

Well these were my vies of the products, thank you again AI and Jiggaman.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honest reviews. It sounds like you found something that you like, too. :D

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
First off I would like to thank Jiggaman for hooking me up with samples to try from the AI line. Here is a quick post on my results/review of a few of the products.

My favorite would have to be the maniac pink lemonade flavor, the energy was no to over done which I like being I lift near the time I go to sleep so I don't like to get to much energy but I loved the level of alertness and focus it gave me. Not to mention that it was probably one of my favorite flavors I have ever tried when dealing with supplements. I was in love with it, it wasn't to bitter or sweet and really surprised me as pink lemonade tends to have a very strong hint to it, but not this it was just right.

When dealing with the 3z and hgh pro I noticed very good recovery with little sleep. I work third shift so my sleep schedule is very hectic and often times only get a few hours at a time. The products didn't really help me get to sleep but with just four hours of sleep total I woke up surprisingly wide awake and alert. Didn't have any fatigue all day and really felt as if this product helped me in that department.

Recoverpro was pretty good, it didn't mix too good, i hate how these products tend to stay at the top of the glass and stick to the cups. Only tried the raspberry one so far, I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor but it was ok.

Motivate didn't have much of an effect on me I'm sorry to say.

Perform didn't work wonders on me either matter of fact I didn't really even notice a difference. Although I had a few drinks at dinner the night I tested it so that may have interfered with the products ability to absorb.

Well these were my vies of the products, thank you again AI and Jiggaman.
Thank you for the review! Glad you enjoyed most of the products.

I like the Maniac with the level of alert, increased body temp, vascularity, but not so many stims that I get the jitters. Taste IS great, you are right.

3z and HGH pro get great reviews...even though it is hard to really tell how good they are with only 1 or 2 servings.

The Recover Pro taste is amazing... I found that I have to make a batch a little before I need it... let it sit a second... re shake...and re shake for it all to dissolve.

Hope you continue to use AI :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem bro thank you for hooking me up.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review! Glad you enjoyed most of the products.

I like the Maniac with the level of alert, increased body temp, vascularity, but not so many stims that I get the jitters. Taste IS great, you are right.

3z and HGH pro get great reviews...even though it is hard to really tell how good they are with only 1 or 2 servings.

The Recover Pro taste is amazing... I found that I have to make a batch a little before I need it... let it sit a second... re shake...and re shake for it all to dissolve.

Hope you continue to use AI :)
I've tried Maniac and I agree with you...My focus, energy and drive increased dramatically with only one serving. It was legs day and I didn't want to leave the gym...

We did 6 sets sqauts, four sets of front squats, 5 sets of hacksquats on the hack squat sled, 4 sets of stiff leg dead lifts and I still had energy for box jumps...Loved it...

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I've tried Maniac and I agree with you...My focus, energy and drive increased dramatically with only one serving. It was legs day and I didn't want to leave the gym...

We did 6 sets sqauts, four sets of front squats, 5 sets of hacksquats on the hack squat sled, 4 sets of stiff leg dead lifts and I still had energy for box jumps...Loved it...
that is a hell of a leg workout!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
that is a hell of a leg workout!
Favourite day...I'd do it twice a week if I could... But it hurts to walk for a couple days lol...

After I run this Havoc cycle, I want to log some AI products... Just finished my erase/endosurge/DAA log...

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Favourite day...I'd do it twice a week if I could... But it hurts to walk for a couple days lol...

After I run this Havoc cycle, I want to log some AI products... Just finished my erase/endosurge/DAA log...
I used to hate legs... until I got some... now I love it. Let me know when youre ready to log and ill see what I can do

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I used to hate legs... until I got some... now I love it. Let me know when youre ready to log and ill see what I can do
Check out my last log... I'm going to give my final review tonight or tomorrow. It was legit. I like logging because it keeps me accountable. I won't slack when I have to log what I did...don't want look like a chump! :)

I definitely will...I keep saying it and I will always say it... AI has some of the best reps in the business... Keep up the good work... I recommend AI, PES and BPS to everyone who asks...