AI Post Cycle Support?

anemoneman

Awards
I bought this for pct in a light cycle, but I'm cutting the cycle short at 4 days. Being that this has the same ingredients as Stoked, a test booster, could I take the bottle by itself as a test booster now?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yes

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html

I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.