AG's Superdrol Adventure (Log)

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New PRs are awesome motivation to show your on the right track!!! Congrats. How would you compare your Geozine DMZ run to this Superdrol cycle? I'm curious since I have both and debating which to run for summer cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New PRs are awesome motivation to show your on the right track!!! Congrats. How would you compare your Geozine DMZ run to this Superdrol cycle? I'm curious since I have both and debating which to run for summer cycle.
So far I’d have to say the superdrol is better, although I still can’t say for sure until the end. I honestly expected my bench to shoot up quicker, but we’ve still got nearly 2 weeks left for my bench to go up more. Pumps and fullness are definitely better on superdrol though.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Loving this log brother. Well done on all your PB’s and keep pushing it man.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far I’d have to say the superdrol is better, although I still can’t say for sure until the end. I honestly expected my bench to shoot up quicker, but we’ve still got nearly 2 weeks left for my bench to go up more. Pumps and fullness are definitely better on superdrol though.
i dont think anyone will argue that SD is stronger than DMZ.. remember that DMZ was made as a replacement for the OG SD. That is the only reason it was made. not because it was better than SD> personally i like DMZ better as its much much less harsh. and I can handle the sides well over SD which is much harder for me to deal with.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick little update before I go to the gym today: Definitely have been noticing my appetite begin to diminish, day by day. I’ve been noticing this for a while but didn’t want to say anything incase it wasn’t related to the superdrol, but at this point I definitely think it’s from the superdrol. I’ve also been dealing with what I think is some lethargy from the superdrol; generally I don’t get too tired, but I find myself being pretty damn tired after the gym lately. Luckily, the lethargy isn’t is as bad as I experienced on epistane (keeping in mind that I didn’t have a test base on epistane until the end, though).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 17: Weighed 202lbs this morning and trained legs. My workout today was a bit shorter due to not getting much sleep last night and my lower back just being achy. 315 felt heavy today on squats, but I’m not going to get stressed over that because I wasn’t expecting the weight to feel great today anyways haha. I also had my blood pressure checked today, and it was around 142/80’ish, which isn’t too awful considering how strong of a steroid superdrol is known to be.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgive me if I missed it elsewhere in the thread, but what does your caloric intake look like? Are you adding cals? Also, are you adding carbs to take advantage of superdrol's alleged 'extreme' nutrient partitioning effect?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgive me if I missed it elsewhere in the thread, but what does your caloric intake look like? Are you adding cals? Also, are you adding carbs to take advantage of superdrol's alleged 'extreme' nutrient partitioning effect?
I’d say that I’m averaging 300p 400-500c and 120f right now for my macros. I’ll probably bump my calories some more since my weight has been steady lately.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say that I’m averaging 300p 400-500c and 120f right now for my macros. I’ll probably bump my calories some more since my weight has been steady lately.
I really don't think you should. The amount of gear you're on won't have the nutrient partioning to keep you from adding fat. Your protein intake is great btw.

I think you will go up in weight slowly with the diet you have considering your weight. One thing you could do is to up the test but i would be careful adding more calories, if you do that just add one or two tablespoons of Olive oil.

You have quite a few cycles behind you and you've added around 10 lbs with low test and superdrol at 2.5 weeks. Don't stress it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really don't think you should. The amount of gear you're on won't have the nutrient partioning to keep you from adding fat. Your protein intake is great btw.

I think you will go up in weight slowly with the diet you have considering your weight. One thing you could do is to up the test but i would be careful adding more calories, if you do that just add one or two tablespoons of Olive oil.

You have quite a few cycles behind you and you've added around 10 lbs with low test and superdrol at 2.5 weeks. Don't stress it.
Yea, you’ve got a great point honestly. I’ll probably just do a tiny bump to the cals and avoid overdoing it haha. Appreciate the advice.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 18: Weighed in at 201lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. I had an awesome workout today, managing to hit 3 prs. First, I hit a set of 315 for 3 reps (only was hitting for 1 at the start) then I hit 275 for 10 (which I was only getting for 8 prior) and then finally, I hit 225 for a set of 30. My aggression in the gym today was insane, which probably came primarily from the preworkout. Joints today were extremely achy though. Hopefully I can manage to hit more and more prs.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 18: Weighed in at 201lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. I had an awesome workout today, managing to hit 3 prs. First, I hit a set of 315 for 3 reps (only was hitting for 1 at the start) then I hit 275 for 10 (which I was only getting for 8 prior) and then finally, I hit 225 for a set of 30. My aggression in the gym today was insane, which probably came primarily from the preworkout. Joints today were extremely achy though. Hopefully I can manage to hit more and more prs.
So your weight has been steady for a bit but clearly your strength is still increasing. Does that mean without weight gain lately you are seeing some awesome changes in the mirror?

Congrats on the PR's! That's the most fun part for myself at least.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So your weight has been steady for a bit but clearly your strength is still increasing. Does that mean without weight gain lately you are seeing some awesome changes in the mirror?

Congrats on the PR's! That's the most fun part for myself at least.
Mhm, vascularity seems to be increasing, which is good considering how many lbs I’ve gained.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, you’ve got a great point honestly. I’ll probably just do a tiny bump to the cals and avoid overdoing it haha. Appreciate the advice.
it's easy to think *I gained more last time*

you're eating a fair amount of calories and protein, I don't see anything that makes me believe you're eating too little. Its only been about half the time you'll run it and it's not your first cycle. Some of this weight will be IM water retention, adding more than 10lbs of muscle in 2.5 weeks is probably impossible. Two first weeks will be a lot quicker to gain weight because of this water so just stay calm :D

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 19: Weighed in at 202lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. My workout today was insane. Pumps were great, strength was definitely above normal as well. Managed to hit 250lbs for a set of 15 on pulldowns and rep 4 plates on the preacher curls for a set of 16. Also hit some heavy rack pulls, working up to a set of 495 for a triple. Aggression today was definitely high (which could definitely be from the preworkout, but still).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 20: Weighed 202.5lbs this morning and trained legs. Had a great workout, despite my whole body being achy. Managed to hit 3 new prs: 365x2 on squats, 315x15 on deadlifts and 405x5 on deadlifts. All 3 of these prs felt like I still had more in the tank, so I’m definitely expecting to hit even bigger prs next week. Other effects worth mentioning would be improved libido (which I don’t recall ever experiencing on my prior 5 cycles). A tiny bit of lethargy and a reduction in appetite seem to be the main side effects. Definitely looking forward to next week; hopefully I can break some all-time prs for the bench press.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20: Weighed 202.5lbs this morning and trained legs. Had a great workout, despite my whole body being achy. Managed to hit 3 new prs: 365x2 on squats, 315x15 on deadlifts and 405x5 on deadlifts. All 3 of these prs felt like I still had more in the tank, so I’m definitely expecting to hit even bigger prs next week. Other effects worth mentioning would be improved libido (which I don’t recall ever experiencing on my prior 5 cycles). A tiny bit of lethargy and a reduction in appetite seem to be the main side effects. Definitely looking forward to next week; hopefully I can break some all-time prs for the bench press.
You are still gaining weight slowly!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 21: Weighed 202lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Nothing much to really say about today asides from my joints just being achy haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 22: Weighed in at 203lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Managed to hit a few prs today. Worked up to a set of 335x1 on flat bench. Also hit 225x30, but unlike last time, I’m actually positive that it was 30; typically I tend to miscount when I hit such high reps, but I got it on video this time. Also hit the 120lb dumbbells for a set of 6-8 (previous pr was 4) and the 125lb dumbbells for 4 (previous pr was 1). Definitely satisfied with my workout today, although I’d like to see my flat bench improve more considering that my all-time raw bench pr was 345.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 22: Weighed in at 203lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Managed to hit a few prs today. Worked up to a set of 335x1 on flat bench. Also hit 225x30, but unlike last time, I’m actually positive that it was 30; typically I tend to miscount when I hit such high reps, but I got it on video this time. Also hit the 120lb dumbbells for a set of 6-8 (previous pr was 4) and the 125lb dumbbells for 4 (previous pr was 1). Definitely satisfied with my workout today, although I’d like to see my flat bench improve more considering that my all-time raw bench pr was 345.
Nice!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice pr’s bro.

Quick question on how you are finding the siperdrol.....everyone says it blows your Jacobs off and can’t make it past 4 weeks etc, unbelievable gains but crazy sides......

From reading your thread I’m not really feeling like it’s as bat sh1t crazy as I was expecting? What’s your view?

Asking as I have ol sdrol in my stash and keen to get a feel for it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice pr’s bro.

Quick question on how you are finding the siperdrol.....everyone says it blows your Jacobs off and can’t make it past 4 weeks etc, unbelievable gains but crazy sides......

From reading your thread I’m not really feeling like it’s as bat sh1t crazy as I was expecting? What’s your view?

It’s good stuff for sure, but I wouldn’t say that it’s as potent as everyone made it out to be. Lethargy and appetite are the two most apparent sides for me. I’ve never had any other oral reduce my appetite like this, so that’s probably the worst side effect for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s good stuff for sure, but I wouldn’t say that it’s as potent as everyone made it out to be. Lethargy and appetite are the two most apparent sides for me. I’ve never had any other oral reduce my appetite like this, so that’s probably the worst side effect for me.
thats probably a sign of things to come.. I literally fight every oral steroid at this point. (methylated) .. I can still handle the andros and such but the other stuff ALL does the same thing.. cant eat properly while on them so i have to low dose em.. and at that point, I wish winny didnt hurt to inject.

I have to personally get up 2 times in the night to try and force down some extra cals.. Truthfully this bulk may have been my last.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thing with orals is that you never really get the full dosage, most strong orals are quite close to be honest.. If you only run a few weeks you won't notice that superdrol is MUCH stronger than dbol. Running superdrol injectible for a longer cycle is as good as it gets really. I think msten is a better choice tho, way less sides and your experience pretty similar amount of muscle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice pr’s bro.

I think sides are so user dependant and dosage dependant that it's impossible to say. I did however notice something with sd last time, maybe I got a bit tired after 4 weeks but it wasn't that bad and I can't for sure say it was the sd

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 23: Weighed 200lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. My workout today wasn’t all that great due to not getting that good of sleep last night and also from being achy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23: Weighed 200lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. My workout today wasn’t all that great due to not getting that good of sleep last night and also from being achy.
Treat yourself with some good food and put on some Netflix, you'll be back tomorrow!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Rest up dude. Hope the next one is better.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You like like you are on the steroids and you like like you have the aids, my bruddah.

-commandah shreutz of uganda

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 24: Weighed 203lbs this morning and trained legs. Had another bad workout today unfortunately. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a good workout in.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This threads got me tempted to run my methdrol. Id even say im tempted to run it first 4 weeks haha.

Keep up the gains guru

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24: Weighed 203lbs this morning and trained legs. Had another bad workout today unfortunately. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a good workout in.
What happened? Tired? Push through it, it's not that much left! I

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened? Tired? Push through it, it's not that much left! I
Was just tired and achy. Weight wasn’t moving well and the pump just wasn’t all that great today.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 25: Weighed in at 202.5lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Wasn’t really getting a good workout, so I just decided to leave the gym early today and plan on going back tomorrow to try and hit chest/tris/delts again. I’ll probably try to squeeze in as many carbs in as possible tonight because lately I’ve just been a bit tired and not feeling as filled out as I was before.