Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

orangewaldo

Awards
Santa stopped back by the house today to drop off my present from the awesome people at Chaos and Pain. It came with a sick sticker to put on something cool. I promised my first before picture and being a man of my word it is here. You don't realise how bad 2 months of illness and 10 lbs of body fat looks until you take a swolfie. Follow me up the stairway to heaven as I explore how this new jar assists in life.

ForumRunner_20141231_145635.png

ForumRunner_20141231_145643.png

warrior737

Awards
Are you using for gaming or PWO or both? Also are you using it for stim effect or nootropic effect?

orangewaldo

Awards
Are you using for gaming or PWO or both? Also are you using it for stim effect or nootropic effect?
I'm using it for workouts and both the stim/nootropic. I have 2 young children so gaming happens late and for short sessions. I used AGGRO prior to running last night and liked it. It certainly tastes like watermelon, jolly rancher style. Also no crash.

orangewaldo

Awards
One of the children has been sick and not sleeping. So we have not been sleeping. AGGRO helped keep me going and I PWND a run yesterday with said child in running stroller. Used a serving prior to run and prior to working on Army paperwork. I dare say this stuff is way better than any other energy drink for energy and focus. We'll see how it works for the weight room tomorrow.

orangewaldo

Awards
Took AGGRO twice today. The little one woke up with my alarm clock so I had to push back gym time, but the coffee wasn't ready. Went into work early and was ready to go. You could call AGGRO the PWND for Mondays, it kept me going through 3 hours of power point creation and 2 hours of meetings. Took it again at gym time and no rush, just enough juice to push through a workout. The nootropic really works.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

orangewaldo

Awards
So I like aggro so much I bought Ferox and alpha from chaos and pain. Aggro is decent pre for cardio, but it's not cutting it for lifting. Also I heard good things about alpha so here we go. I'll be starting logs for those as well.

orangewaldo

Awards
Aggro saved my bacon again today. Braved the cold weather to the gym thanks to Ferox, check other log for more, but was dragging bad by 9am. Dose of aggro and all was well within 20 minutes. Good thing too, had to do some extensive troubleshooting today and I swear the nootropic kept my mind right. This. Stuff. Rocks. It's better than any energy drink I've ever had, and that's A LOT, by the way.

warrior737

Awards
Nootropics seem to be big lately. I used a few other products that do make quite the difference.

orangewaldo

Awards
This weekend was a rough weekend. Friday night was no sleep followed by a National Guard drill weekend that required a lot of brain power. AGGRO saved my bacon again. The nootropic really seem to make the difference. The caffeine is great, but I usually ingest a lot on drill weekends any way.

orangewaldo

Awards
Yesterday was training for an IT certification, a 1000 word paper on IT management practices, and this little thing called work. Definately not enough time in the day to complete everything. It was certainly another double usage day. 1 serving in the morning for work and 1 serving in the evening for schoolwork and children caring. This nootropic thing should be getting a lot more attention than it is.

orangewaldo

Awards
Math time. I have only purchased 1 energy drink since I started using AGGRO. This is incredible considering I'm a caffeine junkie.
Lets say you buy them on sale and your typical energy drink costs around 1.70 each. Conservative estimate but go with me here. AGGRO runs between 25 and 30 bucks a tub https://www.supplementcentral.com/chaos-and-pain-aggro-30-serving for thirty servings. So a dollar a serving. So saving 70 cents or so per drink. AGGRO has more caffeine and the nootropic so more bang per buck. Now if you pay full price for energy drinks, bad life choice by the way, at 2.20 each, then AGGRO saves you 36 freaking dollars man! Or enough to buy another tub of AGGRO BOOM! *drops mike and walks away*

orangewaldo

Awards
slow weekend. Back at work today and yesterday. AGGRO once yesterday and once today before a super boring meeting that did require input. Brought me back to life before the meeting and kept my head in the game. Still going strong with the last hour in the day and working full steam on ideas from the meeting. Might as well call this the meeting savior.

Yesterday, used it during some super boring online training that is neede for carrer advancement. 6 hours went by strong, and passed all required tests for that section

orangewaldo

Awards
Today was a show and tell for a client. Planning for a huge push of clients. Windows training. And last minute travel planning. All on no sleep because the daughter toddler is having a growth spurt of doom and eating like it. AGGRO in the morning and again this afternoon. Forget you redbull,this stuff puts you into higher consciousness and you don't need to fly.

orangewaldo

Awards
Yesterday was more travel planning, more college courses, and yet again no sleep. The best thing I can say abou this stuff right now is its 730 in the morning. I only slept about 4 hours and its not a monster in my hand, its AGGRO. Time to PWN the day.

orangewaldo

Awards
So no workouts over the weekend, but so much AGGRO. Everyone was sick, no one was sleeping, and arranging last minute travel had me all screwed up. 12 hours of sleep over 3 days just didnt cut it, so AGGRO to the rescue!

orangewaldo

Awards
just came back from Orlando and im glad I had aggro while I was there. I slept like garbage the whole time I Was there and used 2 or 3 servings a day. so 7 servings later and I would have been hosed without it. I didn't use it for workouts, just keeping alert and focused in a testing and learning environment for government project. AGGRO probably saved my job down in Orlando. Thanks Chaos and Pain, this stuff rocks.