AgeForce Reviews

hutchinl

Awards
I've been using AgeForce patches for a while.

I've been using the memory patch since last fall sometime. I don't see any improvement in my memory. Sometimes my wife and I will watch a movei on TV, she'll remark that we've already seen it, and describe several scenes in the movie. But, I don't recognize it and don't remember anything about it.

I've been using the Maximize patch since last January, and the DHEA patch for about a month. Remarks that other people have made were that they sleep better, and feel stronger. I slept well to begin with. However, now I have a hard time waking up in the morning. Some mornings I have to have caffeine to help me get my eyes to stay open. Anytime throughout the day if I close my eyes, I'll start to fall asleep. I've also seen people's remarks that the Test patch helps them jump out of bed feeling rested. So I'm thinking about trying that. It's hard right now to tell if the patches are helping me with feeling stronger, because it's the middle of summer and it's hot and humid. I've always, even when I was young, had a problem feeling weak and sapped of energy in hot humid weather.

In addition to using the patches, I take quite a few supplements. My goal is to feel stronger and more energetic. I'm over 60, plus I'm on dialysis. The dialysis tends to sap my strength, but not as much as it used to due to several supplememts. Glucosamine and L-Carnitine supplements have helped with that. A secondary goal is to get relief from pain. I have pain from neuropathy (which I have a prescripion for), and pain in my muscles after dalysis. Doctors haven't been able to help me with the muscle pain, and I haven't yet found a supplement that helps. I take several supplements that are supposed to help with inflammation.

thejustiier

Awards
reviving an old thread, id love to try this company out to reduce my pill intake if theres still a discount code available

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reviving an old thread, id love to try this company out to reduce my pill intake if theres still a discount code available
Let's keep a look out for a discount code . Will be one soon!

thejustiier

Awards
so skeptical about the whole idea of patch because theyre so expensive, seems like an easy way to drum up a placebo effect with the things theyre saying are in them. but if they work, im all over it

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so skeptical about the whole idea of patch because theyre so expensive, seems like an easy way to drum up a placebo effect with the things theyre saying are in them. but if they work, im all over it
These patches from AgeForce are the real deal man. There's no rip off here.
I love them and they work......& no I don't rep for them.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for some promos from these guys

thejustiier

Awards
me too, id rather wait for a promo and when one comes around, and they are good, ill place some auto ships. i have my eyes on about 4 of those patches right no to shrink my supplement cabinet down lol

where do these guys post promos? im used to using eroids.com

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully they will post an opportunity in the company Promotion section soon here on AM.
I'm itching to run a log for them...

thejustiier

Awards
Hopefully they will post an opportunity in the company Promotion section soon here on AM.
I'm itching to run a log for them...
has anyone answered the question about how theyre getting hgh to pass the skin barrier being that the molecule itself is so large?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone answered the question about how theyre getting hgh to pass the skin barrier being that the molecule itself is so large?
Not sure about that bro, but the hgh was actually my favorite....it worked

thejustiier

Awards
Not sure about that bro, but the hgh was actually my favorite....it worked
very interesting, im used to using real growth so i wont how it would compare to that. one way to determine i suppose would be to take take the patch midway through my current injection plan and drop the shots, see if the sides stick around or not. currently only using 2 iu twice per day so nothing extraordinary or anything like that

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interesting, im used to using real growth so i wont how it would compare to that. one way to determine i suppose would be to take take the patch midway through my current injection plan and drop the shots, see if the sides stick around or not. currently only using 2 iu twice per day so nothing extraordinary or anything like that
Lol
No comparison to the real thing man but it is a good product

hutchinl

Awards
They're having a Labor Day BOGO sale. I tried to post a link, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post web addresses

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries. Every one should have got a email. I know I did. Awesome bogo and I started a thread for people to try it out .

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quality company with a quality owner and great reps!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a review. I've never tried anything from ageforce. I think some of the products mentioned would work really well in a patch like the DHEA, etc. but have a question about the HGH, IGF-1 patch. How does that work? How can that work by the very nature of IGF-1 being so non-conducive to transdermal applications? Very curious.

Heading over to look at the other offerings.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well well well AM! Look who is back! For all you that are curious about AgeForce goods, log ops are coming up!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a review. I've never tried anything from ageforce. I think some of the products mentioned would work really well in a patch like the DHEA, etc. but have a question about the HGH, IGF-1 patch. How does that work? How can that work by the very nature of IGF-1 being so non-conducive to transdermal applications? Very curious.

Heading over to look at the other offerings.

wanna try it out? If so apply on the thread I posted about !!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get the best WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!! Super deal on the patch!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great deal on our TESTOSTERONE PATCH going on right now!! Best on the market!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This TEST patch helped me get off of trt in 4 weeks. I stopped TRT to see if my levels would come back after 2+ years on TRT. The first 3 weeks I had exhaustion which is normal for low T levels. At week 4 on the patch I started feeling more normal. I could tell that my levels were still low and I knew they would never stay in my normal range. I tested at 314 after 5 weeks on the Testo patch. My estrogen was under control and I felt pretty good. I made the personal decision to go back on TRT and commit for life. I tested again 2 weeks after I stopped the patch , before TRT and TEST level was 195. I could have lived with levels in the 300’s but obviously I felt better in the 700-800 range on TRT. My point is, the Testo patch from AGEFORCE works the way it’s supposed to! Even though I’m a rep and you will take my opinion with a grain of salt, I don’t waste my time with crap supplements even if I get them free. I don’t lie to make sales or convince people of something either. This is a great patch if you want to naturally raise your Test levels or during PCT after a cycle. It boosts Test and controls Estrogen very well!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lovely bogo take advantage

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the product only because I think it makes me want to have more sex lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should have gotten a email . I will look if it’s still up .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfecto.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
When all the fake hype around other companies are gone AgeForce will still be producing the best IGF & HGH boosters!

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Hey is anyone a rep on this thread? I can't get ahold of anyone (never had this happen before) please hit me up

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got billed for my order on December 6th and it's still not here. I've tried calling 3 days in a row and emailing and get absolutely nothing.

In the past I get a reply back the day after my email and someone almost always either answers the phone or calls back quickly.

Something similar happened to me last month on my autoship, I emailed multiple times and called but the pack eventually came after 11 days or so. So I let it lie. But even that incidence was weird. It's weird both that it's all of a sudden taking very long times to get here (I've been on autoship for 2.5 years now) and it's even weirder that it's literally like a ghost town there. No one answers phone, nor replies to email. All I want is the tracking number for my package. It's a powerpatch extreme order (double patches -12).

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, I got billed for my order on December 6th and it's still not here. I've tried calling 3 days in a row and emailing and get absolutely nothing.

In the past I get a reply back the day after my email and someone almost always either answers the phone or calls back quickly.

Something similar happened to me last month on my autoship, I emailed multiple times and called but the pack eventually came after 11 days or so. So I let it lie. But even that incidence was weird. It's weird both that it's all of a sudden taking very long times to get here (I've been on autoship for 2.5 years now) and it's even weirder that it's literally like a ghost town there. No one answers phone, nor replies to email. All I want is the tracking number for my package. It's a powerpatch extreme order (double patches -12).
It is the holiday season so mail is slower. I will see what I can do.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM me your name so I can check on your order.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I sent your info to AgeForce. They will contact you. If nobody does by Tuesday let me know.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Well he contacted me but he says he's in Europe and can't get me the tracking. Meanwhile the mail came today and it's still not here. Is the whole operation run by literally one guy?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well he contacted me but he says he's in Europe and can't get me the tracking. Meanwhile the mail came today and it's still not here. Is the whole operation run by literally one guy?
He is the head of this division(AgeForce) of Phase4Pharm.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Is he the only person working there or can someone in the states either send me tracking or send another order?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don’t know who is there now on Friday eve and close to holidays. I know the mail has been extremely slow out of Opalaca FL. My stuff from there took 9 days Priority mail. I was freakin out like you are. I’d say chill untill next week, hopefully it’s to you Sat, but you should be able to get a track # Monday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will make sure it’s taken care of.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I emailed the boss so let’s see what they say .

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for helping to follow up. He got back to me on Monday. Apparently the package is lost somewhere in the mail. Very frustrating. He said he is sending another one, so I'm hoping it will get here soon. Glad everything has been taken care of. Annoying that USPS is so unreliable