Ageforce looking for loggers for new DHEA+Pregenolone Patch.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for 2 individuals to log our newly developed DHEA+Pregenolone Patches, 30 day runs. We would require this to be the only sup you would be taking outside of staples so we and our winners can get a clear idea of how this is working for you. Other than that, we only ask for honest feedback and follow through on the log to the tune of at least 4 updates a week and that you start your log within 7 days of receipt of the product.

For more info on this product, please go here:

DHEA + Pregnenolone Patch Intro Offer

Our lab guys assure me this is a non-suppressive product, so no PCT is required and we would like feedback on that too so as to support those claims.

Please Apply with the following format:

Experience Lifting:
Why do want to try this product:

We already have a green light on this there should be no delay in announcing winners. Friday, March 16th at the latest. Once the winners get started, I ask that you please post a link to your log in this thread.

Thank you for your time,

T

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great opportunity for someone here!!! Put ur apps in guys!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. When are these supposed to be ready. Starting a 3 week light pct tomorrow for my 5aOHP run.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. When are these supposed to be ready. Starting a 3 week light pct tomorrow for my 5aOHP run.
5aOHP is pretty mild stuff, I bridged from that to a Transaderm log w/ no issues. Please submit an app John.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah

Weight:268
Experience Lifting:Been lifiting seriously for the last 3 years. Lately more so to be healthy as Im doing the warrior dash in august
Why do want to try this product:Been into the harsher stuff and as I stated above. Looking to be "healthier" so I really appreciate the mild stuff that works

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it you never post the ingredient amount(s)? And if this is anything like the melatonin patches I have, I don't see much coming from it sadly. I wanted to like these but got nothing from them so far.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How long do you wear the patches for each day?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it you never post the ingredient amount(s)? And if this is anything like the melatonin patches I have, I don't see much coming from it sadly. I wanted to like these but got nothing from them so far.
The only product that I actually have dosage info on is the hgh patch so that is why I/ we don't post that info. Sorry the melatonin did not seem to make a difference for you but it would be irrational to condemn an entire productline based on your experience with one item.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Kind of hard to judge an entire line based on 1 product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin is hit or miss for some people.
All the recent Ageforce logs solidify the integrity of the company IMO.
This stuff is going to be therapeutic doses so if you guys are looking for a quick mass gainer this isn't your supplement. Think more along the lines of life enhancement. I am sure you guys will be making gains in the gym with this stuff though. Pregnenolone and DHEA are both awesome and the two together are synergistic.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 187 (down from 212-215 this past December)
Lifting experience: been heavily into nutrition/exercise since being the fat kid in hs.
Want to try product because I've never tried a transdermal patch before, and since I'm so dialed in on my diet right now, I think it would be the perfect time to gauge accurate results, plus I'm going on vacation mid may and want to look my best! Can definitely provide b&a pics as well

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a few solid apps here, let's keep 'em coming!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards

Weight: 195

Lifting experience: been lifting since football in middle school, off and on after HS. Been very serious for about a year and a half now.

Want to try product because: I've never tried a transdermal patch before either, I just finished my PCT yesterday so I am all clean lol. Since I just finished my cycle I would love to be able to gauge the results verses a Transdermal. I workout 1 body part a day for 45 minutes 6 days a week. My training is very tight right now. I am also doing the warrior dash as someone else said earlier but mine is May 5th, so this would be a great supp for me to try since i don't plan on another cycle until after the Dash... This would act a great bridge trial run for anyone else who wanted to use these as a bridge. I am very detailed in my logs, and could do a log each day if needed. I usually keep a log for myself anyways to see where I'm at and how far I've come. I would be happy to provide before and after pictures.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im currently logging licogenix for a mild pct but interested in seeing how this stuff works out...

PowerliftNY

Awards
Weight: 268
Experience Lifting:18 YRS
Why do want to try this product: Honestly i never heard of the product till now, i just spent about an hour researching DHEA + Pregnenolone and feel it is exactly what i need at the point where I am at. If you'll let me explain for a minute i think you'll agree. I spent all my life lifting and training then when i was about 24 years old i decided i wanted to train for the Olympics in powerlifting. I was strong, i mean on a whole differnt level. I had someone willing to train me a former mr. olympia, mr. universe, and i was well on my way. One day during training i was clean and jerking 405 and i tore my shoulder something awful. I needed surgery on my rotator cuff and labrum. After 2 surgery's and months and months of physical therapy my shoulder still had a click to it. i was faced with the fact that i probably would not be able to lift anymore. I went into a bad depression and gained a whole crap load of weight. Fast forward 3 years; a friend of mine from church who is a chriopractor and does other types of alternative medicine said let me try to treat you and see what happens... with in 3 months of him treating me i was back in the gym!!! With in 8 months i lost 70lbs and gained a ton of muscle back. Everything is going great! Now I have great muscle gains, but i still have a high bodyfat percentage. No where near where it was but i have belly fat that even on a strict and with HIIT cardio 3 times a week is being VERY stubborn. I don't want to go crazy with the cutting becuase i don't want to loose the precious muscle i just got back! From what i read about your product it could be just what i need to cut down the fat, keep my muscle as well as help me gain some memory boosts with my studdies in college! I would be honored to do the Log for you guys! Good luck to everyone applying. Adam

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 168

Experience Lifting: Almost 13 months.

Why do want to try this product: I'm intrigued by the idea of transdermal patches for supplements. On paper, it sounds like a much better idea than orals and hopefully the results show that. Also, I've had arthritis since I was 5 and pregenolone is suppose to help relieve some of the pain associated with it. All around, this patch sounds like it would be good for your overall well being and that definitely has me interested in logging it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight: 268
Experience Lifting:18 YRS
Why do want to try this product: Honestly i never heard of the product till now, i just spent about an hour researching DHEA + Pregnenolone and feel it is exactly what i need at the point where I am at. If you'll let me explain for a minute i think you'll agree. I spent all my life lifting and training then when i was about 24 years old i decided i wanted to train for the Olympics in powerlifting. I was strong, i mean on a whole differnt level. I had someone willing to train me a former mr. olympia, mr. universe, and i was well on my way. One day during training i was clean and jerking 405 and i tore my shoulder something awful. I needed surgery on my rotator cuff and labrum. After 2 surgery's and months and months of physical therapy my shoulder still had a click to it. i was faced with the fact that i probably would not be able to lift anymore. I went into a bad depression and gained a whole crap load of weight. Fast forward 3 years; a friend of mine from church who is a chriopractor and does other types of alternative medicine said let me try to treat you and see what happens... with in 3 months of him treating me i was back in the gym!!! With in 8 months i lost 70lbs and gained a ton of muscle back. Everything is going great! Now I have great muscle gains, but i still have a high bodyfat percentage. No where near where it was but i have belly fat that even on a strict and with HIIT cardio 3 times a week is being VERY stubborn. I don't want to go crazy with the cutting becuase i don't want to loose the precious muscle i just got back! From what i read about your product it could be just what i need to cut down the fat, keep my muscle as well as help me gain some memory boosts with my studdies in college! I would be honored to do the Log for you guys! Good luck to everyone applying. Adam
Strong app.
Have you posted in any other forums? Or are you just new to the whole online forum business all together?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Weight: 168

Experience Lifting: Almost 13 months.

Why do want to try this product: I'm intrigued by the idea of transdermal patches for supplements. On paper, it sounds like a much better idea than orals and hopefully the results show that. Also, I've had arthritis since I was 5 and pregenolone is suppose to help relieve some of the pain associated with it. All around, this patch sounds like it would be good for your overall well being and that definitely has me interested in logging it.
Would be interesting to see a log of this product from you as well :D
Good luck!

PowerliftNY

Awards
i only joined anabolic minds yesterday, looking to do a log, i have never done a log for a company before but if chosen, i will be detailed and consistent... log as many days as you want and provide before and after pictures. Thank you.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 191

Experience Lifting: Whole life, seriously lifting for the past 3 years.

Why do want to try this product: Simply put, my bloodtests suggested to my doctor that I should be be on DHEA and preg. I hope to be picked to try a novel delivery mechanism to see if this can make a substantial dent in my general lethargy and backward spiral on my workouts. I cut myself down from 254 lbs to 180 lbs and now back to 191 lbs. After this long process, I'm just exhausted. I probably have overworked myself and my blood tests show tragically low DHEA levels. Hopefully I am picked to try this out.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an aside, given that we want logger selcted by a self imposed deadline of 3/16/12, I am setting a cut off day for apps at 11:59p.m. on Wednesday March 14th so we reps have a chance to discuss our options.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 1
Experience Lifting: 3 years
Why do want to try this product: I want to try this product to see how I respond to it, I want to go pro and it ain't gonna happen without some support and supps. And then write reviews in the log to help other people as well as the company to better understand the product and make useful changes to it if required.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Female
Age 24
Weight:145
Weight lifting experience: been weight lifting since high school. Have multiple personal training certifications. And currently lift 3-5 times a week.
Why I want to try this product: I am a fitness and nutrition junkie and yet have hard time achieving desired results. I am very thorough when recording results and logging. Weight, body composition, cardio, and weight lifting results. Also and very good with stayin on track with supplements and taking as directed. Also I researched this product and based on information I read it appears that it can help close the gap from where I am now and my desired results.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
As an aside, given that we want logger selcted by a self imposed deadline of 3/16/12, I am setting a cut off day for apps at 11:59p.m. on Wednesday March 14th so we reps have a chance to discuss our options.
I hope I made the deadline!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We extended it a bit. Having a tough time making our decision!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really I thought the app was over

I am in

I'm am 33

Ben working out since April 2011

I get to the gym approx. 4-5 days a week and play soccer on sundays. I am about 178 lbs and getting ready to make some definite cut definition. I have done only one log on here for 3 months and have done a few over at bb. Com I have used one one other product with DhEA and it really helped with maintains weight while still gaining muscle. I would be able to post at least 4 time a week. I hope to get this chance. I get to the gym around 530 am sometimes earlier, wonder how your product would work for me. Would you keep it on all might or first thing in the morning. What other products would you stack? I think I Read you wanted only staples .... A pre wo considered a staple.

I have yet to try any of your products and feel I could be a good choice thanks for taking the time to look at this

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in..oh wait...LULZ!!!!

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
Weight: 230
Experience Lifting: 18-19 years
Why do want to try this product: Always looking for the next cutting edge supplement that will help me attain better hormone levels due to being on the decline of test levels for my age. I have never tried a supplement patch before, so that is intriguing me as well. I have used transdermal products, as well as sublingual so this would be the next step.

Thanks for giving an opportunity!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: 230
Experience Lifting: 18-19 years
Why do want to try this product: Always looking for the next cutting edge supplement that will help me attain better hormone levels due to being on the decline of test levels for my age. I have never tried a supplement patch before, so that is intriguing me as well. I have used transdermal products, as well as sublingual so this would be the next step.

Thanks for giving an opportunity!
I think I've seen you around some other boards. I assume you're the same guy. Very detailed post history if so.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*consulting*

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you to all applicants we appreciate your interest and your applications.

JohnnyNutz and JesstheIbex, please PM me your addy's so we can ship the product to you. I will be forwarding them on to our admin asap to get the ball rolling here. Once you have received the patches, the customary link to your log in this thread would be appreciated.

We had a lot of great apps and it was a tough decision, thanks again all.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All info received and forwarded to the appropriate peeps! Thanks for a quick response.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats lady and gentleman! Can't wait to see these logs :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the opportunity