ageforce 10- hour energy patch

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Ageforce just came out with a new 10-hour energy patch and gotta say the formula looks pretty good. As someone who generally uses no stimulants at first I didn't think much about the potential for an "energy patch", but after reading the write up and viewing the formula am I certainly intrigued. I really like the fact they aren't just loaded with caffiene or stronger stims. Also one of reasons I dont uses stims is often their delivery cause some stomach upset for me and negatively impact my appetite- which I'm think will be alleviated by the latch delivery. Ideally I wanna try these out on one of my long, 14-17 hour work days and see how it fares. Anyone else interested in these new 10-hour energy patches?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm poked my interest a lot, since this semester is gonna be packed. What can you tell us about it daft? Caffeine? B12? What't the energy complex? Would it be a problem to use them along with 3 doses of EC stack a day? (Yes I am addicted to the EC stack :) )

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Here's the ingredient break down-

• Guarana
  • 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
  • Zinc Pyruvate
  • Yerba Mate (24 vitamins & 15 amino acids)
  • Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids)
  • L-Carnitine
  • Lecithin
  • Zinc Citrate
26mg
10mg
3mg
2mg
1mg
1mg
1mg
1mg

I believe there will be an Anabolicminds newsletter/promtion going out tomorrow with all the details of the product. There should be a pretty killer intro price on it and there may be some log oppurtunities as well.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Here is ageforce's breakdown of each ingredien-

Formula Delivery – Our exclusive time-release transdermal patch delivers the formula nutrients directly into the bloodstream over a 10-hour period. This time-release function allows one’s system to efficiently process and metabolize the formula dosage to deliver a consistent and sustained increase in energy levels.

About the 10-Hour Energy Patch formula ingredients:

• Guarana – Guarana is “generally recognized as safe” by the United States Food and Drug Administration. It is derived from the seeds of a plant first grown in the South American Amazon river regions. Today Guarana is used in medicine and dietary supplements to promote weight loss, increase energy levels, elevate athletic performance and reduce mental and, or, physical fatigue, moderate blood pressure, and elevate libido and sexual desire. People suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome also report that Guarana moderates CFS symptoms. Guarana contains caffeine and works to stimulate the central nervous system and muscles. Guarana is commonly used as an ingredient in carbonated soft drinks and many herbal teas.
  • 5-HTP - (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an amino acid that is extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia plant. It is important to brain chemical serotonin. 5-HTP has been available as a medicine in Europe for over 40-years and more recently in the Untied States in the past 10-years. Supplementation with 5-HTP may help to moderate symptoms of Fibromyalgia, tension headaches carbohydrate craving and obesity as a result of 5-HTP’s ability to increase serotonin levels.
  • Zinc Pyruvate – Zinc Pyruvate is used to boost energy and endurance, promote body fat burning, and increase lean muscle mass.
  • Yerba Mate – Yerba Mate is made from the leaves of the South American rainforest Holly tree. It has been used for hundreds of years, first in South America, and now worldwide, as a drink with rejuvenate effects. There are 24 vitamins and 15 amino acids, along with many antioxidants in Yerba Mate. It is these vitamins and amino acids, along with it’s rich caffeine content that work to stimulate and increase energy. Unlike coffee, Yerba Mate is not acid forming, so it is less likely to cause stomach acid and jitters. In 1964 the Pasteur Institute and the Paris Scientific Society stated that “it is difficult to find a plant in any area of the world equal to Yerba Mate in nutritional value” and that Yerba Mate contains “practically all of the vitamins necessary to sustain life”
  • Flax Seed Oil – Flax Seed Oil is extracted from a blue flowering plant grown in the Western United States and Canada. It is also commonly referred to as “Linseed Oil”. Many nutritionists and scientists consider Fax Seed Oil to be the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids! It also contains omega 6 and omega 9 essential fatty acids, along with B vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, and zinc. Flax Seed Oil helps to promote energy level and stamina increase, along with healthy immune and cardiovascular system functions. It has also been shown to shorten recovery time for muscles after exercise. Studies show that Fax Seed Oil also speeds healing of sprains and bruises and helps to moderate high blood pressure and inflammation.
  • L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is an amino acid that the body produces naturally. It helps the body produce energy and it is important for normal brain and heart function and muscle movement.
  • Lecithin – Lecithin breaks down body fat and transports it to the liver where it is converted into usable energy! Lecithin is used by every cell in our bodies and is essential to maintaining overall health. It is important for the prevention of many diseases, as it decreases cholesterol and promotes cardiovascular health. Lecithin also helps to restore damaged livers and improve brain memory functions.
  • Zinc Citrate – Zinc Citrate, along with Zinc Pyruvate (Above) helps to boost energy levels. It is essential to a strong immune system and it may reduce the severity and length of colds, canker sores, sore throats and some skin injuries. Zinc Citrate helps to elevate our sense of smell, taste, and vision.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
And to answer your question it seems it would stack exceptionally well with the eca.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Might be interested in giving these a shot. Presently using the coq10 patches..sj

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Might be interested in giving these a shot. Presently using the coq10 patches..sj
We will be offering some log oppurtunities and I think both of you guys would make great candidates!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm wired up from it. Love them. Omg feeling Amazing on it! Me and my work out partner love them.

image-1612594963.jpg

Love that 10 hour patch !!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey look at that, a log opp in the promo section! Go apply guys!
Good posting daft.
I have mine and just waiting to use them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I shared some of my 10 hour energy patches with a few moms at my studio I teach at and they love it.