AgeForce 1 Month Free Trial - Must Order in the Next 48 Hours!!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been using the Ageforce HGH powerpatches for almost three months. I have threads on it here in the Ageforce section as well as a thread on N2BM. Without getting into it to much, I have to say that I have slept better in these last three months then I have had in a long time. By far, I have had the best most vivid dreams, very realistic type almost livingh them dreams. I am leaner and my appetite has slightly increased. Check the treads for further details..SJ

adonis22

Awards
I have been using the patch for a week. Just by following the instructions that came in the package. I have noticed that I am sleeping more sound. My body feels refreshed during the day. Mentally, starting to feel fresh also... I can focus better. Going to try on my right foot next time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using the patch for a week. Just by following the instructions that came in the package. I have noticed that I am sleeping more sound. My body feels refreshed during the day. Mentally, starting to feel fresh also... I can focus better. Going to try on my right foot next time.
Thanks for the feedback!

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
The Hgh patch works for me. I used my last patch last night from the free trial. I am definitely going to be buying more of this stuff. I have gotten very noticeably leaner and bigger from this stuff, I lost weight but am bigger than ever!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Hgh patch works for me. I used my last patch last night from the free trial. I am definitely going to be buying more of this stuff. I have gotten very noticeably leaner and bigger from this stuff, I lost weight but am bigger than ever!!
Wow that's great results for just one month !
Real hgh even should take longer to actually work lol. Maybe you were deficient? Not saying anything is wrong just tossing out a possibility. Nice that it works though man!!

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
I could've been deficient idk I responded well to this stuff! How do you know if you are deficient btw?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin patches one month free trial ends in 72 hours I hear....

HaroutA

HaroutA

Awards
I just purchased some more powerpatches I love this stuff!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear about your progress, definitely something in there. Maybe it helped you get more/better rest to help in the near term since as it was pointed out hGH effects take time. Just think though, you'll be getting even better results sticking with it longer!

PM me back if you wanted to run a log on this, I can see about hooking you up.

steppinRazor

Awards
Would you recommend the test patches being incorporated in a pct?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend using them as a means to increase natural test levels. As far as using for PCT, that would be totally your call seeing how on the forums here a test patch isn't quite the standard means for PCT.
With that being said though, I am a week away from PCT, and starting sunday I will be using a testo patch every day leading up to PCT, possibly leaving them on for longer than 12 hours to get every last bit I can out of the patches, and then go 5 days on 2 days off for my four weeks of PCT (I have two months worth of the testo patch). This will be my only means of boosting my test levels, with Clomid as my SERM.

And I can attribute to the effectiveness of the testo patch. While on cycle, I have been having a very hard time "keeping it up" when my girlfriend and I get down to business. I put a patch on to test it out the other night, and I woke up with morning wood for the first time in a month, and proceeded to nail her to the mattress without "going soft" even the slightest bit. I know they work :)

If you are interested in them PM me, I might have a discount waiting for you.

EDIT: I love the fact these patches feature DAA, which seems to be the standard staple in PCT these days.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you certainly can, but I would also use a SERM. I don't think the patches would be sufficient on their own based on my personal experience. I'd use a SERM and start the patches around week 3 of PCT, and use 5 days on, 2 days off (or 7 days, your choice).

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks fellas..obviously a SERM should be the backbone of any pct..
This is why I asked if the patches were recommended to be INCORPORATED into a pct..I saw that they contained DAA, which is great, but I was unsure if they contained anything suppressive..why I asked ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas..obviously a SERM should be the backbone of any pct..
This is why I asked if the patches were recommended to be INCORPORATED into a pct..I saw that they contained DAA, which is great, but I was unsure if they contained anything suppressive..why I asked ;)
No sir. You should be good to go.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks man!! and with the quickness lol..

steppinRazor

Awards
Haha word..its the only way I roll ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Just need to get a rep ability on the damn thing!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take some supps from your stash.