Age Force IGF1 + MGF Time Released Patch Sponsored Log from SDog

Status
Not open for further replies.
chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will certainly keep fingers crossed for ya dude and look forward to your co-op!
Well if you need any help with prolactin or estrogen or PCT and would like to stay away from the regular ancillaries then give me a p.m. and we can talk some more. Looks like you're doing great, stick with it brother!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Well if you need any help with prolactin or estrogen or PCT and would like to stay away from the regular ancillaries then give me a p.m. and we can talk some more. Looks like you're doing great, stick with it brother!
Gotcha man, I'll be hitting you up soon for sure.

Thanks for lookin' out!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed last night. Still hasn't killed me.

Weight is at 239.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched lastnight. Got good sleep.

Weight is holding steady at 240.

Squats & lunges today. Oh what fun! lol

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Patched lastnight. Got good sleep.

Weight is holding steady at 240.

Squats & lunges today. Oh what fun! lol
I hit benches squats and trap bar farmers walks!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lovely !!!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched lastnight. Good rest.

Weight is up to 242.

Getting difficult to tie my tie for work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. Looking back from where you started would you recommend this to friends and family ?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Looking back from where you started would you recommend this to friends and family ?
Well, for me, all the signs are there that these things are doing what they are promoted to do. I mean, some def happens when I patch overnight, to my sleep. I am able to sleep longer and for more extended periods, as I am always waking up. The hand tingles are there. I mean, I have to believe that is an indication of increased IGF-1.

Personally, I would recommend these stacked with MK-677, because I really do believe my recovery has been better. Could be that there is just something in these patches though that make me more lethargic in the mornings from "patch nights" and something else that causes a tingle and no increase in IGF-1. Only blood tests would prove that though.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Weight is up to 247lbs.

Still have a week left on this growing cycle before PCT, however I may cut it short if I hit 250 before then, as I am making that my ceiling on this.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched last night.

Weight is steady at 247lbs.

Tying my tie for work was a real biznich this morning. I can barely bend my arm to the point of touching my neck with my thumb. Just majorly pumped up all the time.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched last night and also started PCT yesterday.

Had planned time off from work, so took advantage and started the PCT to get recovery kick-started.

All is well.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched lastnight.

Weight has been holding well at 248lbs so far during PCT. My goal here is to hold on to as much mass as possible to preserve the true muscle gained the past month, throughout the rest of this year. Now, by doing so, I would expect to hold a little more fat too and thats ok. I will start shedding back down in January and run that for about 8 weeks till march with the idea of losing 8-10lbs in that time frame. At which point ideally be at 235-240lbs <20% BF.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job brother !!!!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched last night. I was extremely tired this morning, getting up for work.

Weight is holding steady still at 247lbs. Starting to feel real well during the PCT.

Heavy squats tonight. Keeping volume down though, with very minimal accessory work.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched last night.

All good here.

Weight is at 246

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched it last night and woke up in a sleepy fog this morning.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched last night and slept well.

Wt. is steady at 246. Keeping calories the same through the end of the year. I can tell I've put on some fat (mostly in my gut), but most importantly a good amount of LBM. I have a few shirts that I can no longer wear at the moment, that I could just a few months back. I have dropped my SERM dosage and weaning off PCT supps. I will continue to PCT until the end of this year though.

Hit a few PR's last week, which I usually only test during PCT. Starting today I will be shifting my training sessions to a little more volume and muscle damage and just continue to pound my system with clean nutrients for the last few weeks of this year. I wouldn't even be surprised to gain another pound or two in the meantime.

All is well in my world. Hope yours is the same.

Peace out for now.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Hey quick update.

Yesterday was my scheduled off day (and dose day), but I hit the gym due to my schedule being thrown off by weather from last friday, so I won't be dosing again until Wed. evening and going 30mgs MK in between.

Check back in a few days...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched lastnight and slept like a log. I have off work until next year, so I was able to sleep in and woke up feeling refreshed.

So its really odd, some mornings when I patch, I wake up feeling dead and other times I'm fresh as can be. I think it depends on what stage of sleep I'm in when I wake.

Wt. is at 247lbs

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Patched lastnight and slept like a log. I have off work until next year, so I was able to sleep in and woke up feeling refreshed.

So its really odd, some mornings when I patch, I wake up feeling dead and other times I'm fresh as can be. I think it depends on what stage of sleep I'm in when I wake.

Wt. is at 247lbs
Keep it up!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched last night.

Again woke up refreshed, earlier than expected on a non-work day.

Wt. again at 247lbs and had nice shoulder/trap workout.

Merry Christmas!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lovely . Happy holidays to you too.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Last night was patch night. Everything is good and holding steady with weight and strength.

A few days left on my loose eating plan and 1 more patch night.

My full PCT has been complete for a few days now and feeling great.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, my last patch night was 2 nights ago.

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to run these for the 3 months!

Tomorrow I will be starting my fat burn for 2 months.

Final thoughts: I do believe these patches work. The hand tingles and deeper sleep are evident. I got along much better with these on days I didn't have to wake up to alarm. Some mornings were fine with alarm, but others I was dead tired. But I'm thinking that is just testament that these are working and my alarm just went off in a deeper part of sleep, making me much more lethargic feeling upon waking, which would wear off within the first 15min of being awake.

Thanks for following along, and if you have any questions, feel free to fire away on here or PM me.

Thanks again all! And Happy New Year!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome log brother. Thank you for a detailed log and how the product worked for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.