AG’s Mega Cycle Log

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will be my cycle log for my biggest cycle yet for anyone interested in following it :). Prior compound experience ranges from multiple epistane cycles, dymethazine, methylstenbolone, turinabol, dianabol, nearly every testosterone ester, trenbolone enanthate, sarms, mk677 etc. Cycle goal is to get as big and strong as possible while in a caloric surplus. Current caloric intake is estimated at 5000, give or take 250. Training will be Push/Pull/Legs 6 days a week.

Before stats:
Height: 6’1
Weight: 215lb
Arm measurement: 18.25
Calf measurement: 15.25
Bench max: 350x1 (previous pr was 375)
Squat max: 365lb estimate (haven’t been able to squat heavy for the past few months due to covid and knee issues, prior max was 425 for reference in regards to muscle memory)
Bodyfat: Estimated 14% atm

Cycle layout:
Anadrol: 100mg weeks 1-4
Test e: 400mg weeks 1-12
Deca: 400mg weeks 1-12
Tren e: 400mg weeks 1-12
Cardarine: 15mg per day weeks 3-12
Hcg: 1000iu split 500iu Mon/500iu Thurs
Arimidex: .5mg eod
Cabergoline: .5mg split twice per week
(All injectables will be split 200mg Mon/200mg Thurs).

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will be my cycle log for my biggest cycle yet for anyone interested in following it :). Prior compound experience ranges from multiple epistane cycles, dymethazine, methylstenbolone, turinabol, dianabol, nearly every testosterone ester, trenbolone enanthate, sarms, mk677 etc. Cycle goal is to get as big and strong as possible while in a caloric surplus. Current caloric intake is estimated at 5000, give or take 250. Training will be Push/Pull/Legs 6 days a week.

Before stats:
Height: 6’1
Weight: 215lb
Arm measurement: 18.25
Calf measurement: 15.25 :(
Bench max: 350x1 (previous pr was 375)
Squat max: 365lb estimate (haven’t been able to squat heavy for the past few months due to covid and knee issues, prior max was 425 for reference in regards to muscle memory)
Bodyfat: Estimated 14% atm

Cycle layout:
Anadrol: 100mg weeks 1-4
Test e: 400mg weeks 1-12
Deca: 400mg weeks 1-12
Tren e: 400mg weeks 1-12
Cardarine: 20mg weeks 5-12
Arimidex: .5mg eod
Cabergoline: .5mg split twice per week
@LeanEngineer @Woody @Whisky @Renew1 @enhanced @Hyde @thebigt @Yates 84 @Matthersby @Mathb33 @benjamfzb @xR1pp3Rx @CroLifter @swimfan65 @DemntedCowboy @ZOO @Alchemist11 @mixedup @Cgkone @Nac @Smont @LGTWHIT @Iwilleattuna

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Decided to add tren (parabolan) into my upcoming blast. Never used it so hopefully it treats me as good as you in your first cycle! First time I’m nervous about running a steroid. A bit because of the tren cough and a bit because of the "tren will kill you within weeks" things we hear on teh internetz.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided to add tren (parabolan) into my upcoming blast. Never used it so hopefully it treats me as good as you in your first cycle! First time I’m nervous about running a steroid. A bit because of the tren cough and a bit because of the "tren will kill you within weeks" things we hear on teh internetz.
Yea man, the first time I pinned tren my ass was literally shaking. It had me nervous as fuhh. I definitely think I avoided so many sides due to running lower test with it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@LeanEngineer @Woody @Whisky @Renew1 @enhanced @Hyde @thebigt @Yates 84 @Matthersby @Mathb33 @benjamfzb @xR1pp3Rx @CroLifter @swimfan65 @DemntedCowboy @ZOO @Alchemist11 @mixedup @Cgkone @Nac @Smont @LGTWHIT @Iwilleattuna
Made some minor changed to the layout protocol. Forgot to mention the hcg and 2x weekly for each injectable.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea man, the first time I pinned tren my ass was literally shaking. It had me nervous as fuhh. I definitely think I avoided so many sides due to running lower test with it.
You ever got the cough? I’m starting to believe it only/mostly happens with Ace

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope, didn’t get it once luckily. And yea, it seems far more common on acetate for some reason. Main sides were that I would run out of breath extremely easily, I would sweat absurdly, and occasionally mild night sweats.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
**** bro, that’s a bad boy looking cycle right there. I’m in balls deep on this one.

get massive 💪

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! You are going to get huge with this no question about it.

Have you considered a pyramid up approach? I find that gains stop by week 6-7, almost completely. So in essence, starting with less drugs (say 250mg of each instead of 400) and then bumping up to 500 of each as gains stall?

My approach from now on will always be pyramid up. I find taht at the brginning i respond to very low doses but progressively need more.

250 of each should still yield amazing gains, especially with that anadrol in the beginning, and then when the gains stall you double evreything and unpleasantly surprise/ overwhelm your myostatin 😀

Also, a bit less of a cumulative aas load on your body.

Sorry man hahaha it always seems that i have sth contrary to say 😆

I feel like short esters (except for test, it is a base) would be better suited for pyramid up approach.

I just feel like you could get more out of your cycle with pyramid up approach.

But i am sure you know what you are doing. You are stronger than me.

PS: I would definitely suggest adding either gh or mk677. You already seem to need higher doses to grow, synergy with gh would help tremendously. Also, appettie boost from mk is great when bulking.

Also creatine.

There is also that thing that diabetics use however this can be dangerous so it is up to you haha. But i am sure it is fantastic for adding size. And the synergy with gh means huge amounts of igf 1.

Cover as many growth pathways as you can.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! You are going to get huge with this no question about it.

Have you considered a pyramid up approach? I find that gains stop by week 6-7, almost completely. So in essence, starting with less drugs (say 250mg of each instead of 400) and then bumping up to 500 of each as gains stall?

My approach from now on will always be pyramid up. I find taht at the brginning i respond to very low doses but progressively need more.

250 of each should still yield amazing gains, especially with that anadrol in the beginning, and then when the gains stall you double evreything and unpleasantly surprise/ overwhelm your myostatin 😀

Also, a bit less of a cumulative aas load on your body.

Sorry man hahaha it always seems that i have sth contrary to say 😆

I feel like short esters (except for test, it is a base) would be better suited for pyramid up approach.

I just feel like you could get more out of your cycle with pyramid up approach.

But i am sure you know what you are doing. You are stronger than me.

PS: I would definitely suggest adding either gh or mk677. You already seem to need higher doses to grow, synergy with gh would help tremendously. Also, appettie boost from mk is great when bulking.

Also creatine.

There is also that thing that diabetics use however this can be dangerous so it is up to you haha. But i am sure it is fantastic for adding size. And the synergy with gh means huge amounts of igf 1.

Cover as many growth pathways as you can.
That’s exactly how I approach things now and I’m 100% sure it’s the way to go to avoid stalling mid cycle. I posted a similar post a couple weeks ago almost seems like you read my mind haha. Good stuff

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah this guy never sends nudes. That’s a bit sus
Yea I’ve never really been one for posting the noods, and I don’t know think I’ll necessarily do it this cycle either, mainly because I’ll probably be a bloated mess and my main goal is strength. I could drop my instagram @ if you guys wanted; I think it would be even better since I’d be able to post PR videos of squats, deadlifts, etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gotten it with other Esther's as well. But I've been running tren for so many years I can feel it coming and prepare my body for it. The best thing I can recommend is dont try and fight the cough

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've gotten it with other Esther's as well. But I've been running tren for so many years I can feel it coming and prepare my body for it. The best thing I can recommend is dont try and fight the cough
If you don’t mind me asking, what do you mean by fighting it?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically dont try hold back the cough just remain calm sit up straight and get deep breaths in between the cough
Is it similar to when you take too big of a hit on a bong or pipe? I don’t smoke weed, but I have and it sounds similar to this.Lmao

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plus, if you don’t cough, you don’t get off.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s the gain train :]
Day 1: Weighed in at 218lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts today. Took 50mg anadrol preworkout today, but no noticeable effects yet. Worked up to a set of 315x5 and 335x2 on bench today. I actually tested my one rep max a few days ago and got stuck on 355, so current and starting 1rm for bench is 350. I was a bit nervous taking my first shot today, mainly was concerned about pinning about 2.4cc of oil into my delts, but it went fine. No effects yet to report on since it’s only day 1, but I’m sure we’ll start seeing some results by the end of week one.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1: Weighed in at 218lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts today. Took 50mg anadrol preworkout today, but no noticeable effects yet. Worked up to a set of 315x5 and 335x2 on bench today. I actually tested my one rep max a few days ago and got stuck on 355, so current and starting 1rm for bench is 350. I was a bit nervous taking my first shot today, mainly was concerned about pinning about 2.4cc of oil into my delts, but it went fine. No effects yet to report on since it’s only day 1, but I’m sure we’ll start seeing some results by the end of week one.
Also, quick question for everyone. My app wont let me reply unless I quote another reply. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats your insta bro? Would like to follow your lifts...Ill let you know mine too, I wont/dont talk darkside

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, quick question for everyone. My app wont let me reply unless I quote another reply. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Day 2: Woke up at 217lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a pretty good workout overall. Vascularity seemed better throughout my workout, but that could also be from diet or something. Received a few compliments today already that I’ve gotten bigger, but I doubt its the cycle causing that already lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2: Woke up at 217lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a pretty good workout overall. Vascularity seemed better throughout my workout, but that could also be from diet or something. Received a few compliments today already that I’ve gotten bigger, but I doubt its the cycle causing that already lol.
Day 3: Weighed in at 221lbs this morning (+6lbs from starting weight) although this will likely tend to fluctuate over the next few days. Trained legs today and was able to work up to a top set of 315x4 on squats with good depth. Knee pain these past two workouts seems to be nearly nonexistent; hopefully it stays this way so I can get back in the groove with heavier squats and deads. Received a few compliments on looking more full and round, but a friend or two also pointed out that my face is already starting to look more round. Will most likely train chest tomorrow and try to see if I can hit any rep prs.