After Cycle Pics

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Cycle consisted of :
Week 1-10 test enan 500mg/week
Week 2-6 d-bol 35mg/day
Weed 1-10 equipoise 400mg with 800mg frontload the first weeks.
Week 11-13.5 test base/bold base 500mg approx per week transdermally absorbed (35% absorbtion rate)
Arim or Femara .5mg or 1.25/day

Weight Before 170lbs 14% BF

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dang kc, i like the set up at your house, looks pretty cool, oh and your pics are .... just ok.. :saw:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the "crib" is off the hook :D
Damn you posted before i was finished dammit :cool:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Edit, my girl didn't like the last side chest pose, here's new one :

Last edited:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Last Pic, me a fatty :)

Last edited:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's it, i need some definate work on, well pretty much everything :eek:
Just posted these for the peeps that asked to see before and after cycle pics. Next cycle will be a all out bulk rather than a bulk for 10 then cut for two and quit cause you'd have to be a dummy for doing a cycle that way :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DD, i went from a guy that looks like he worked out to a guy you know hit the juice as he put on size pretty damn quick lol. I'll post a pic from last summer.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Last summer, about 3 months into eating and training properly (thanks to these boards ;) )
LMAO i was a skinny SOB

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
kc, a common street hoodlum, shown here in the midst of stealing a suv along the rough urban ghettos of calgary...

crashtestdummy

Awards
KC

Thanks for posting. Looking great!

What are you doing for PCT?

ctd

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Running clomid at 300mg day one, 150mg day 2-11, 100mg 12-21, and 50mg day 22 till i'm recovered
Running femara 2.5mg/day 1-7, 1.25/day 8-14, .675mg/day 15to day 21.
Taken 8-10 weeks off then hitting up a massive bulk ow ow!

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
KC,
looking like you put on some serious size! How much did you gain on this cycle?

Cruehead

Awards
Lookin' good KC! Youve come a long way since that pic from last summer

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work bro, may your post-cycle go easy with no crying like a bitch! (hint: avoid chick flicks) :D

ManBeast

goin_big

Awards
all those close up pics were starting to make me think you wasted yer time, then you showed that back bi flex and I was like jeeeez. The closeups don't do you justice, lol, good work.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
KC,
looking like you put on some serious size! How much did you gain on this cycle?
Well, really i started at 168 but that sounds worst than 170 but i am 185 - 187 right now depending on when i weigh myself in the day. 7 days post cycle so i don't think i'm holding any water. I also dropped 2.5% bf aswell so that 17 lbs is actually more muscle anyways. One thing i noticed and i'm sure most know this already who have done a cycle is that water retention is deceiving. I felt so fat and started to cut up which i think was a mistake as i was putting my muscle mass in serious danger (right bobo ;) )
Once all the water was gone and yesterday when i snapped some more pics, i looked a lot leaner, i was also using yohimbine topical so that would of contributed to some more water retention in my stomach. Really happy with the end result, just hope i can keep as much as i can. I'm gonna take some after a upper body workout and see the difference for myself. Thanks for the praise bros!

db682

Awards
  • Established
Excellant work Smithers, Excellant!! (he says while cupping his fist inside one another, while standing in a hunched over position)

You morphed from a juvenille delinqent (says Jar) to a bodybuilder.
:D

Double bi's looking serious bro.

db

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jarconis
kc, a common street hoodlum, shown here in the midst of stealing a suv along the rough urban ghettos of calgary...

LOL!

Nice work KC!  Showing some good dedication there bro!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job man, from the front chest pic it's really apparent just how much you blew up during your cycle, that's one helluva difference. Seeing the before and after is almost enough to make me start considering my first real cycle...but not just yet.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey KC, definitely looks like you've packed on some mass!! That MM after shot really shows it off, nice :)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good job KC! Looks like your cycle gave you some good mass. I'm sure a nice long bulk will do wonders for your frame. It's tough sometimes bulking, putting massive amounts of food down your throat even when your not hungry. Bulking, I love it!

Krypton32

Awards
Just a quick question... Why do people not try and get a good solid base from training,nutrition,and rest before they mess with gear???
PeAcE
Krypton32

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully they do. That is something that is repeated time and time again by mods, admins and members. AS's and PH's are to be used in conjunction with proper training, diet and rest schedules after most natural gains have been maximized. Or otherwise your just wasting your money on something you could have done naturally. Some people are also just straped for time and figure they want to grow (the easier way). Hey its there decision. You cant tell them not to.

Im curious as to why you ask? KC isnt a newjack from what I gathered. You feeling guilty my friend about something my friend? :D
And another question, What is your idea of a solid base? 50 having lifted for 25 years and 8 % bf? or 22 lifted for 6 months and 22% bf?

db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I ate and trained properly for over a year before i used gear. What the fuk do you care anyways? Not like i didn't research and I feel the $100 it cost me to do the cycle was a pretty good investment ;) I'm never planning on competing or hitting 250lbs so the gear sped up my genetic potential and i wouldn't of done it any other way. Thanks for having my back DB ;)

canadaguy

Awards
Good progress K.C., especially from that skinny little hoodlum pic j/k. Are you going to cut up now? how tall are you anyways?

fizler

Awards
That guy Krypton32 sure has some balls, first post and hes flaming a respected member. Anyway, NICE work for 100 bones.. your my new hero! Oh I wanted to tell you that your arms would like even better if you shaved them IMO.

sctxms

Awards
I don't think he is flaming you bro but I know it took me 3 years to go from 168 to 185 so I can understand why you Juiced you might want to consider running ldex the next time you hit a cycle it will help with the water retention

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I believe his comment is entirely warranted.

How does anyone know what their "real" potential is if they get on gear before at least 5 years training? There is a *LOT* one can do with just average genetics.

IMO someone who is 5'11" 210 lbs 8% after _more than 5 years, and isn't gaining anymore no matter what, *THEN* it's time to start maybe a cycle of PH.

But then again, that's just my opinion. It's also my opinion that everyone should do what they feel like. I know I would feel like a pussy if I had gone into androgens before getting to my natural limits, but then again, I'm especially hard on myself. ;)

But, I'm 36 and I still haven't reached my limits.

SHUTUP&TRAIN

Awards
You must be impressed with the gains to your chest and tri's from the rear pic, and overall back thickness/width...... Great Job bro

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

How does anyone know what their "real" potential is if they get on gear before at least 5 years training? There is a *LOT* one can do with just average genetics.

IMO someone who is 5'11" 210 lbs 8% after _more than 5 years, and isn't gaining anymore no matter what, *THEN* it's time to start maybe a cycle of PH.

But then again, that's just my opinion. It's also my opinion that everyone should do what they feel like. I know I would feel like a pussy if I had gone into androgens before getting to my natural limits, but then again, I'm especially hard on myself. ;)

Everyone's opinions are welcomed but only those that are praise are the only ones i give a fuk about ;)
My opinion is this, it takes so long to put on any mass without gaining a great amount of fat, so why bother? I'm not trying to impress anyone with my dedication and don't hide the fact to anyone (including parents/friends/aquaintances), and i did it for myself and none other. The biggest laugh is when the hardcore thugs that i used to have beef wth, put there head down and shut there mouth when i see them now ;)
My buddy was 130lbs in high school, now after three cycles he's 200, only thing i gave him grief about is the fact that his first two cycles he did he knew nothing about AAS.

Anyone and everyone's oppinions are welcomed, i've said my part and if anyone wants to disagree that's fine, it won't change any thought in my mind on future cycles or the one i've done so far :)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You must be impressed with the gains to your chest and tri's from the rear pic, and overall back thickness/width...... Great Job bro
I was very! But would be more impressed if i gained some quads like that guy in your avatar :eek: :eek:

r00tz

Awards
You did propecia spots injections into your forearms didnt you ?

r00tz

Awards
Don't got any sorry. Don't worry I look like you, but with less arm hair and in much better shape.

:D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Very well said. My thoughts exactly.

jdhz12181

Awards
a 100bucks for the entire cycle?? how did u do that, PCT alone costs way more than that.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Luna and Benz,
What are your stats, Luna being 36 and all and still not having reached his potential and Benz backing Lunas statement. Im just curious because Im 25, 6' 1" 230-240lbs and fairly lean (besides a little in the middle during bulk) and Ive been working out since I was about 13 or 14 and started heavy training in High school for all the sports I played. I have been stuck at around anywhere between 225 and 240 for quite some time now. Under your definition does that classify me as having reached my potential or should I continue trying to grow as I have for the last couple years while nothing happens?

KC has been lifting for some time now, he's not inexperienced as to AAS's/PH's and Id be willing to bet he knows more about Lifting, AAS's and PH's then both of you. Its his body, He knows the consequences of his actions (Unlike many of the Newbs that you two must be mistaking him for) and Im sure he has thought about what you to have just reiterated on prior to his us of any gear what so ever. People take responsibility for there own actions, If you two feel that he hasnt reached his "real" potential then well, thats nice but dont condemn him for it. This is his Cycle thread, not his ask your opinion no his use of gear thread.

I agree with you too in the theory behind what your saying, but that doesnt mean that everyones, and I prefer Natural, Potential will be reached in Five years or that you must be 40 yr old before you should feel ok about using gear.

No offence to either of you two, i just felt the wording behind Lunas statement was a little harsh and to quote it again was like you were trying to rub KC's face in the dirt. He's a big boy, as all of us are, and he knows his body better then any of us.

db

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I just felt the wording behind Lunas statement was a little harsh and to quote it again was like you were trying to rub KC's face in the dirt.
I for one would never say that i know more than jb about any aspect of training or knowledge on diet etc. But i do agree with the above that db said.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established