Aet-50?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First wanted to say thanks for the great service ordered Friday morning and got my package this morning. I live across the country so surprised to have it today, what’s the dosing protocol on the aet and is it best to do am or pm?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First let me say thank you for the kind words. To answer your question I prefer dosing in the evening but you can do AM or PM or half and half. I think 50mg (1ml) per day is plenty for most people. If you're in a really deep cut/contest prep or some other high stress/cortisol inducing situation, a higher dose may be useful.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is the last few days for BOGO...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last day for BOGO deals!! get it now or forever hold you penis! in sarrow!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got four more bottles on the way I love how it has improved my sleep in the first week!!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other effects do you notice?
Nothing as dramatic as the improved sleep love handles seem a little slimmer and mood is better. But like I said only about a week and a half into it now.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
i just received my bottles.
where is optimal application?thanks

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is in this stuff??
I got this to take in between cycles to pretty much minimize weight gain.
I am off any sort of meal plan as i wanted to
Just enjoy myself after going hard the last few months.
I dont think u can get fat on this

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking more into Apex products is making me want to burn some $$$$.

Wife and I are using 2ml of Ursa about 1 week in and nothing major to note yet, but I'm already wanting to add in some AET and Flash Point.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking more into Apex products is making me want to burn some $$$$.

Wife and I are using 2ml of Ursa about 1 week in and nothing major to note yet, but I'm already wanting to add in some AET and Flash Point.
while there is nothing wrong with buying some more APEX goodies, it never hurts to focus on the easy targets too.. I think we get carried away with telling people these products are an "easy button" and to some extent its true. But to reach you APEX, we whole heartedly hope that everyone puts some effort into the process before sending us all your monies~

I find the most noticeable placed to see the effects of Ursa first is around the upper shoulders and lower extremities .. It works systematically but it sure shows there first for me every time!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
while there is nothing wrong with buying some more APEX goodies, it never hurts to focus on the easy targets too.. I think we get carried away with telling people these products are an "easy button" and to some extent its true. But to reach you APEX, we whole heartedly hope that everyone puts some effort into the process before sending us all your monies~

I find the most noticeable placed to see the effects of Ursa first is around the upper shoulders and lower extremities .. It works systematically but it sure shows there first for me every time!
For sure! Supplements are almost just a way for me to stay consistent - gotta justify the money spent so stick to the plan better. The actual benefits are great of course.