Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at age 43 you should see some nice results from dermacrine....add in a anti-estrogen like elimistane or formabolic and you are good to go.....also i like stims preworkout, something like menace driven, redefine/finaflex stimu8 or genomyx stimaholic are a few good ones!!!

i am 56 and have enjoyed the hell out of dermacrine for the last 8 years!!!! i am not just a rep, i am a true fan of the product and personally use it regularly!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to AM. I have found lots of great information. I am looking for advice and direction on a stack that will help me build muscle and gain strength. I have only used D3 multivitamin, creatine, glutamine, pre-workout drink, and protein. I am 42. Weigh 170 and am 6 ft tall. Any suggestions will be wonderful. Thanks
I would check out Core Alpha, its really an all over complete Hormonal optimizer, great for adding on some lean gains and strength.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Done! Ordered two bottles of AlphaMax. Great deal at nutri-verse got 2 bottles of Cremax free

image-1267758743.jpg

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good stuff bro, hope you enjoy your run

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nice you'll love Alphama . If you wanna try magnitropin in the future, our black Friday sale just went liv . BLACKFRIDAY40 gets you 40% off. Mag is less than $40

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice you'll love Alphama . If you wanna try magnitropin in the future, our black Friday sale just went liv . BLACKFRIDAY40 gets you 40% off. Mag is less than $40
I'm ordering now. Is one bottle good for 1 cycle?
And, bummer,,shirts are sold out. Was going to get one. Oh well

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'm ordering now. Is one bottle good for 1 cycle?
And, bummer,,shirts are sold out. Was going to get one. Oh well
I'm checking on the shirts. One bottle gave booneman77 awesome results, but two bottles and you'll fall in love. I'm on my third and I'm gonna cry when I take a four week break lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm checking on the shirts. One bottle gave booneman77 awesome results, but two bottles and you'll fall in love. I'm on my third and I'm gonna cry when I take a four week break lol
Thanks! I ordered 2 bottles. Saved $51 too. I would love a large shirt if that's possible. I plan on logging my results with AlphaMax and Magnitropin.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Thanks! I ordered 2 bottles. Saved $51 too. I would love a large shirt if that's possible. I plan on logging my results with AlphaMax and Magnitropin.
When we get more shirts I'll try to get one sent out to you bruha, we are sold out though. I appreciate the support and would love to follow your log!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
When we get more shirts I'll try to get one sent out to you bruha, we are sold out though. I appreciate the support and would love to follow your log!
Very cool! Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jealous of your two bottles ha. Solid choice tho. This and alphamax back to back would be epic. Or maybe even start 1, overlap, and finish with the other.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry you didn't take my advice about dermacrine, oh well!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
sorry you didn't take my advice about dermacrine, oh well!!!
Thanks for the advice. I have received loads of suggestions and it's hard to know where to start. I will try 1 cycle of AlphaMax, followed by Magnitropin. Then may try your suggestion.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamax is good, but I like to add DAA when I use it, so I get a good boost in total test as well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Alphamax is good, but I like to add DAA when I use it, so I get a good boost in total test as well.
I thought of running other stuff with it, but it was suggested that I run stuff solo at first so that I can see how my body responds to each individual product. I haven't used any of this stuff before. Goal: bigger and stronger then everyone else. Haha!