Unanswered Advanced pharma..legit?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I have found this m1t supp on many websites but it seems really fucking cheap. I got some DMZ by Hardcore Sports Nutrition and I'm pretty sure it was bunk seeing as I got NO results. Does anyone know if this stuff is legit? I know M1t is supposed to be hella harsh with sides, right now I am only asking out of curious.
Thanks my brothers from other mothers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard anything on this one.. In to see who has used it before...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its $45 USD, it's not cheap considering how inexpensive the raw materials are. I have no clue if its legit or not, but its priced accordingly to it being legit

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Hi I finished advanced pharma maxdrol hd which is a blend of superdrol and max lmg,and I put on nearly a stone of dry gains after 3 weeks I found sex drive to dip and u tend to get lethargic at end too but gains were great,I’m now runnin alphaform labs mad140 and yk11 as bridge to keep gains while giving liver a break then I’m running orb pharmaceutical triple x for 4 weeks with ocs then pct.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yes I managed to get a bottle for me and my brother I’ve also got some orb pharma granite which I also think is discontinued but not going to use as I bought by mistake

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione – 40mg
is a powerful Prohormone chemically similar to the anabolic agent Tren. It is a very strong non-methylated compound which binds to specific receptors present in reproductive tissue, muscle and fat.
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol – 30mg (epistane)