Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I workout at a gym, but have some basics such as a squat rach and bench at home. I am now looking to get rid of my olympic dumbbells as they are pain to change up.

I am wondering about experiences using the Powerbloc vs the Bowflex adjustable systems. I have also found some other brands, but these are th top of my list I thnk. What are the opinions out there from those who have actually used these or own these (looking at the store doesn't count unless you did a workout there).

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I workout at a gym, but have some basics such as a squat rach and bench at home. I am now looking to get rid of my olympic dumbbells as they are pain to change up.

I am wondering about experiences using the Powerbloc vs the Bowflex adjustable systems. I have also found some other brands, but these are th top of my list I thnk. What are the opinions out there from those who have actually used these or own these (looking at the store doesn't count unless you did a workout there).
Really? Noone has an opinion. I am leaning towards Powerblock but I wanted some feedback. Just bought a CAP Oly Barbell 8 months ago and I've already broken it so I want to go with good quality this time. I know Powerblovk has a good rep but they seem a bid "odd" in shape...