Adding a 1-andro product to rad 140 + on cycle torem? (complex Q's)

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Hey everybody

You've been helpful, and I've added in 30mg a day of torem to my current run of Rad 140 + MK 677.

I've been at a recomp since March 5th, and the program I'm sticking to is a sixteen week one, so I'm half way through.

March 5th my weight wound average between 172-174, I now average 179-182 depends on water etc.

I have stayed around 17% bodyfat but the scales been as low as 16.5 and as high as 18.2

So the recomp is going well. Matter of fact I only added the rad 140, 16 days ago.

(if you want a link to the log let me know so I don't spam my own sarms site too much here).

I added 30mg torem as it sounds like many have had good luck using this to feel great all cycle with minimal suppression if any at all.

I very nearly purchase a bottle of Hi Tech 1 TESTOSTERONE Today but stopped short

All things considered, I'd simply like to force the recomp to come as fast as I can over the eight weeks I have with the rad 140, and if adding a 1-andro would help great.

If torem on this cycle negates the need for a test base, even better (this seemed to be the idea from the nearly 600 post thread here on the forum).

I'd rather avoid a 4-andro product to help as the rad 140 is plenty anabolic on its own.

Any thoughts on this?