Adderall substitutes

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been off and on adderall for years. I use it primarily for productivity but recently have found that I may be dependent on it. Obviously years of use has caused the need to increase the dose amount. It works great, but when I’m off of it I feel irritable and just plain shltty.

Anyone have ‘healthier’ substitutes or ideas?

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, been off and on adderall for years. I use it primarily for productivity but recently have found that I may be dependent on it. Obviously years of use has caused the need to increase the dose amount. It works great, but when I’m off of it I feel irritable and just plain shltty.

Ephedrine.
Nicotine.
The finil’s

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read amp citrate is pretty good and in that realm, I haven't tried it though. Been real curious about modafinil. Any sponsors rocking that right now?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the modafinil. Did a search and looks like it’s hard to come by from legit sources

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@TheVenom how do FLAdafanil and FLModaf compare?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe someone will drop in and lend some insight. I appreciate your honesty! (y)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll PM you, I have a legit spot for all my modafinil. And, while I don't take adderall, a couple friends do and they love modafinil for it's productivity.

The only thing I would say is that it definitely is not cardio supportive. It will diminish the quality of your workouts if you take it prior, so space it out. It doesn't act like ephedrine or similar in that manner.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I'll PM you, I have a legit spot for all my modafinil. And, while I don't take adderall, a couple friends do and they love modafinil for it's productivity.

The only thing I would say is that it definitely is not cardio supportive. It will diminish the quality of your workouts if you take it prior, so space it out. It doesn't act like ephedrine or similar in that manner.
thanks! I’ll take a look at the link and let you guys know how it all works out

Terro7

Awards
FLmodafinil has been shown in few limited studies to have greater bioavailability than regular modafinil and YET I've taken it and it does not compare to moda. Perhaps people respond definately, but from my own perspective I can tell you don't waste your money on it. Yes, it will work but my experience was very diminished. Never tried armodafinil, but in terms of brands of generic moda I can tell you I can swear by two:

- modalert, known and loved by many
- modafresh, cheaper, produced by a smaller pharma corporation, it triggers much faster than modalert has about 90% of modalert's peak potential, does not surpress your appetite as much as the one above

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally am a fan of armodafinil and that is usually what I buy- Waklert. I can't even take a whole one because taken first thing in the morning and my sleep is still disrupted that night. Modafinil is great if you are into it for the euphoria, which I love, but it does make me a little irritated if anything disrupts my tasks. So great for task work, but not social.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I personally am a fan of armodafinil and that is usually what I buy- Waklert. I can't even take a whole one because taken first thing in the morning and my sleep is still disrupted that night. Modafinil is great if you are into it for the euphoria, which I love, but it does make me a little irritated if anything disrupts my tasks. So great for task work, but not social.
good info bud. do you personally experience any other sides?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the responses. I ended up getting a sampler pack as well as pouch of Waklert. I’ve been off adderal for about 5 days and realize now just how dependent I’ve become on it. Scary sh1t

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the responses. I ended up getting a sampler pack as well as pouch of Waklert. I’ve been off adderal for about 5 days and realize now just how dependent I’ve become on it. Scary sh1t
please update us. i will order the sampler too whenever the holiday spending is over lol

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
You guys ever get worried about getting in trouble for ordering moda?

PM me with that reliable source plz

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I take 1/2 tablet of the 30mg Adderall and it gives me all day energy. I normally use it 1-2 times per week. For me, Adderall effects are better then modafinil's effects.

I would like to try armodafinil to see how it works for me. Can someone PM me a reliable place to order?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 1/2 tablet of the 30mg Adderall and it gives me all day energy. I normally use it 1-2 times per week. For me, Adderall effects are better then modafinil's effects.

I would like to try armodafinil to see how it works for me. Can someone PM me a reliable place to order?
Do you use IR or the XR

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

One is a wakefullness promoting drug, the other is speed. I wouldn't expect them to be exactly the same as really the only similarity is the effect on productivity.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Which of the ‘finils’ are good for social events rather than productivity?

JesusBigBoy

Awards

Stack 1:
50-100mg Phenylpiracetam
10-20mg Noopept
300mg Alpha GPC
*If needed:
200mg Caffeine
100mg L-Theanine

Should be good for you; I have personal experience with the stack and can attest to the amazing focus. If you need more add in some caffeine and L-theanine. If you want some auxiliaries for stress add in Bacopa Moneri and Lion's Mane. Please start with lowest effective dose and dose EOD to avoid tolerance. Good luck! If you truly miss the feeling of Adderall or continue to have headaches try PEA(Phenylethylamine HCL) and slowly wane off of it while incorporating other stims to help. If the stack isn't doing it for you I'd do 300mg PEA and 30mg Hordenine and see how far that gets you. DO NOT OVERDO THE HORDENINE, it can cause an increase in blood pressure if you go extremely high. I wouldn't go higher than 500mg PEA and 50mg Hordenine a day.

JesusBigBoy

Awards
Stack 1:
50-100mg Phenylpiracetam
10-20mg Noopept
300mg Alpha GPC
*If needed:
200mg Caffeine
100mg L-Theanine

Should be good for you; I have personal experience with the stack and can attest to the amazing focus. If you need more add in some caffeine and L-theanine. If you want some auxiliaries for stress add in Bacopa Moneri and Lion's Mane. Please start with lowest effective dose and dose EOD to avoid tolerance. Good luck! If you truly miss the feeling of Adderall or continue to have headaches try PEA(Phenylethylamine HCL) and slowly wane off of it while incorporating other stims to help. If the stack isn't doing it for you I'd do 300mg PEA and 30mg Hordenine and see how far that gets you. DO NOT OVERDO THE HORDENINE, it can cause an increase in blood pressure if you go extremely high. I wouldn't go higher than 500mg PEA and 50mg Hordenine a day.
To clarify do not do the PEA and Hordenine with all the other stims. If the stack provided above (even with caffeine) doesn't help, then migrate to ONLY Pea and Hordenine. The Gradually wane off PEA/Hordenine and incorporate small amounts of Stack 1 into your protocol. ALWAYS use Alpha GPC or a choline source when using Phenylpiracetam or Noopept.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack 1:
50-100mg Phenylpiracetam
10-20mg Noopept
300mg Alpha GPC
*If needed:
200mg Caffeine
100mg L-Theanine

Choline and racetams don't actually seem to be subject to tolerance buildup like you are suggesting, at least not based on some rodent research showing that repeated administration of the two was superior to acute dosing. Not to mention that bacopa, which you mentioned as an additional support ingredient, really shines with daily dosing for several weeks, and lion's mane also is best used with daily dosing for weeks.

Unless of course you're only talking about caffeine and theanine in regards to tolerance build-up. I'm just not sure, since you mentioned tolerance after bacopa and lion's mane, so I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to regarding tolerance build-up. That said, adding some theacrine to the caffeine and theanine can help to get a bit more effect without having to up the caffeine dose and build up tolerance, as theacrine does not seem to be subject to the same tolerance buildup as caffeine. I find theacrine a poor substitution for caffeine, but a solid addition to it.

JesusBigBoy

Awards
Choline and racetams don't actually seem to be subject to tolerance buildup like you are suggesting, at least not based on some rodent research showing that repeated administration of the two was superior to acute dosing. Not to mention that bacopa, which you mentioned as an additional support ingredient, really shines with daily dosing for several weeks, and lion's mane also is best used with daily dosing for weeks.

Unless of course you're only talking about caffeine and theanine in regards to tolerance build-up. I'm just not sure, since you mentioned tolerance after bacopa and lion's mane, so I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to regarding tolerance build-up. That said, adding some theacrine to the caffeine and theanine can help to get a bit more effect without having to up the caffeine dose and build up tolerance, as theacrine does not seem to be subject to the same tolerance buildup as caffeine. I find theacrine a poor substitution for caffeine, but a solid addition to it.
The only ones I'd watch out for in terms of tolerance is Noopept/Phenylpiracetam (not Bacopi mb). If the research says otherwise, they feel free to dose everyday. I usually dose EOD because I, subjectively experience tolerance with these nootropics, your mileage may vary. However my experience does not indicate yours. Can you link a study to read through my dude? I would like to check it out.

Reactions: dvw
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only ones I'd watch out for in terms of tolerance is Noopept/Phenylpiracetam (not Bacopi mb). If the research says otherwise, they feel free to dose everyday. I usually dose EOD because I, subjectively experience tolerance with these nootropics, your mileage may vary. However my experience does not indicate yours. Can you link a study to read through my dude? I would like to check it out.
Oh, phenylpiracetam yeah, that's a good catch. Phenyl shouldn't be used daily for subjective effects (IIRC limited research for medical uses seemed to suggest otherwise, but it's been a little while), but something like piracetam or anitracetam is better used daily. I have never heard not to use Noopept daily either. In fact, I think I recalled seeing studies showing that it worked better after a few weeks of daily use. I will try to pull up the studies for you though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rodent study on piracetam + choline:
Further, repeated administration (1 week) of the piracetam/choline combination was superior to acute injections.

Human study on piracetam showing benefits after 14 days of use, but not 7:

Although piracetam does still seem to perhaps have some acute effects (see study linked below), but perhaps the time to become statistically significant or observable depends on the task, subjects, or even the dose used per serving:

And a study on Noopept for treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin seemed to start showing benefits in some parameters for Noopept after a few weeks of daily use:

Although that was for actual cognitive recovery uses, not purely a subjective perceived "feeling." So if you're just using it for a "feeling," I don't know if any of these studies actually argue against that. But for cognitive improvement, I think they're decent argument.

Although this doesn't touch phenylpiracetam.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
IME -finils are not good for socializing. They are decent for focus and productivity.
Exactly the picture I've gotten. Some even say moda kills their creativity and 'articism'. And I think having a good time and cracking jokes benefits from those attributes = )

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly the picture I've gotten. Some even say moda kills their creativity and 'articism'. And I think having a good time and cracking jokes benefits from those attributes = )
Moda does do that. It makes me more robotic, but damn you can really crush a lot of tasks while using it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Moda does do that. It makes me more robotic, but damn you can really crush a lot of tasks while using it.
Sounds good. I sometimes try to use some stims that are better suited for those social events to storm through a long to do -list at work (I work remotly from home). It works well for couple hours, but at some point I end up playing the guitar or listening to music or something instead of working, lol.

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone purchase from “buymoda”? i got no tracking number or anything. is that normal? lol

superpimp max

Awards
Any bromantane feedback here? Or firam dosing like unifiram

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
-Modafinil and it's derivatives
-Deprenyl (selegiline) / p-F-deprenyl
-Sabroxy maybe
-PPAP HCl

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys still finding US-based sellers for some of these items? I used to use some of the common us-based sellers for -finils and other interesting powders? The only place I see in US selling the ppap wants credentials now.
If you have minimal chemistry/chemicals handling knowledge it is pretty easy to be approved.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's prescription but my favorite ADD pill is vivance by far
Edit: sorry didn't see how old this was

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tell me more please
Compared to adderol and ritaline it's a newer med. Supposedly absorbed thru your stomach lining. I've tried all 3 of the above and all of them gave me stomach discomfort and psychological issues except for vivance. I've been off all ADD pills for a while now though. I think I could use them still but don't have a doctor cuz I'm too lazy to get one again. Just overusing Nespresso and lions mane now