added Jacked to my preWO supps and damn!!!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
List of supps:

PowerFull (3)
Beta-alanine (3g)
Taurine (4g)
AAKG (4g)
RPM (3)
Cissus (4 caps)
Purple Wraath (1 serv)
Xtend (1 serv)
Bulk EAA (6-8g)
Bulk BCAA (6-8g)

Jacked (2 serv)

I added Jacked and I had a boatload of energy. At first it probably looked like I was on crack running around the gym but it leveled out when I started the heavy squats.

Best workout I've had in a very long time. Only 1 PR ( I wasn't even supposed to do Front Squats but I didn't hit what I wanted on box squats and went for them) but I didnt expect any since I'm still a little below baseline (stupid flu) for next semester but today was a lot of fun.

I stayed a little too long but you can tell from above I anticipated this and loaded up on the AAs. I should cut down on the BA and AAKG from now on though I wish I knew how much of each are in Jacked.

Can't wait for Wednesday... Upper body!!

Hey can you put it back on sale so I can get another 3 bottles? thx!!

P.S. Serving size 4.844g? Really guys 3 decimals? Thats just silly. Who has a scale that goes to 3 decimals? I have one from NP that goes to 2 and even that is rare.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thats a monster stack.

i'm jealous.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you must be ready to tear $hit up.

List of supps:

PowerFull (3)
Beta-alanine (3g)
Taurine (4g)
AAKG (4g)
RPM (3)
Cissus (4 caps)
Purple Wraath (1 serv)
Xtend (1 serv)
Bulk EAA (6-8g)
Bulk BCAA (6-8g)

Jacked (2 serv)

I added Jacked and I had a boatload of energy. At first it probably looked like I was on crack running around the gym but it leveled out when I started the heavy squats.

Best workout I've had in a very long time. Only 1 PR ( I wasn't even supposed to do Front Squats but I didn't hit what I wanted on box squats and went for them) but I didnt expect any since I'm still a little below baseline (stupid flu) for next semester but today was a lot of fun.

I stayed a little too long but you can tell from above I anticipated this and loaded up on the AAs. I should cut down on the BA and AAKG from now on though I wish I knew how much of each are in Jacked.

Can't wait for Wednesday... Upper body!!

Hey can you put it back on sale so I can get another 3 bottles? thx!!

P.S. Serving size 4.844g? Really guys 3 decimals? Thats just silly. Who has a scale that goes to 3 decimals? I have one from NP that goes to 2 and even that is rare.

3 Scoops Jacked has

2.5 grams beta A
3grams Arginine

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
3 Scoops Jacked has

2.5 grams beta A
3grams Arginine
Sweet thanks now I can cut back on the bulk BA and AAKG!!

And yea I can't wait until next month when I'll be back to baseline and ready for some real gains!!

This stuff rocks!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
PowerFull (3)
Beta-alanine (3g)
Taurine (4g)
AAKG (4g)
RPM (3)
Cissus (4 caps)
Purple Wraath (1 serv)
Xtend (1 serv)
Bulk EAA (6-8g)
Bulk BCAA (6-8g)
Jacked (2 serv)
:eek:

jacobcoile

Awards
crazy stack! got me thinking!
heading to NP store now.... :twisted:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I've got to ask:
Why Purple Wraath if you're using 6-8g EAAs?
Why Xtend if you're using 6-8g BCAAs? (why BCAAs if you're using EAAs)

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I've got to ask:
Why Purple Wraath if you're using 6-8g EAAs?
Why Xtend if you're using 6-8g BCAAs? (why BCAAs if you're using EAAs)
Man I explained the whole thing and then for some reason it wouldn't post.

Suffice it to say that I love PW but NP had a supersale on Xtend and I couldn't turn it down. I bought the wrong flavor, watermelon, and it made me feel funny when I worked out. I started mixing PW and Xtend together and have never stopped.

It's expensive so I decided to hedge the cost but I couldn't decide on bulk EAAs or BCAAs so I bought both. I prefer EAAs as BCAAs are really bitter and don't mix well.

It's all NPs fault that I use so many supps, without their supersales and bulk supplies I wouldn't be such a junkie.