Activate Xtreme

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running Activate Xtreme and Triazole along with Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. When the 8 weeks is up on the AX/Triazole, what would be a good alternate test booster? I'm thinking of Biotest Alpha Male. Any suggestions?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test has been a forum favorite for a long time and a lot of people love it. It's great for increasing both free and total testosterone levels and a lot of people see improved libido from it and just in general feel better on it. I use it personally and have for a long time. It has Fadogia, KSM-66, PrimaVie, Tongkat Ali, Urtica Dioica, Boron, & more.

Here's the ingredients panel:

M-Test-Supplement-Facts.png

Here's the link to the write up: https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/m-test/

Another option would be Optimize-T. It came out back in the fall and a lot of people are loving it. Feedback includes improved libido, feeling better and more energized during the day, improve sleep quality and rejuvenation, etc. It contains 8 branded ingredients in it.

Here's the supplement facts panel:

Optimize-T-Supp-Facts-v2.png

Here's a link to the thread on it that has a lot of feedback in it:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So they worked in 2007 but not now?
I think he may have been joking about how these products don't get mentioned much anymore and where DS used to be very popular here back then, a lot of people haven't heard of them now or didn't know they were still in business.

As far as answering your question though, the original Activate is different than the version that is available now. I don't remember the original formula of Triazole so I can't say whether its changed or not.

I do think there are more up to date formulas that are available at better prices now days. I had mentioned my test boosting preferences earlier in the thread - M-Test and Optimize-T.

As far as something to help reduce estrogen and increase natural test levels, I would suggest looking into Inhibit-E. It's quite a bit less expensive than Triazole, has a very scientifically sound formula, and has a lot of great feedback.

Here's a link to the Inhibit-E write up if you're interested:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried M-Test and wasn't impressed. The 2 best test boosters I have used over the last decade are Activate Xtreme and Cellucor P6 Original. I have tried a slew of others and didn't get that Alpha feeling I get with AX, except for P6 which was recommended by a former Airborne Ranger. The thing is with AX though is you can't run it for more than 8 weeks. To be honest I'm not sold on the Triazole. At one time I simply bounced between AX and Anabolic Innovations Testopro, which appears to be discontinued. I always stacked these with Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried M-Test and wasn't impressed. The 2 best test boosters I have used over the last decade are Activate Xtreme and Cellucor P6 Original. I have tried a slew of others and didn't get that Alpha feeling I get with AX, except for P6 which was recommended by a former Airborne Ranger. The thing is with AX though is you can't run it for more than 8 weeks. To be honest I'm not sold on the Triazole. At one time I simply bounced between AX and Anabolic Innovations Testopro, which appears to be discontinued. I always stacked these with Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.
I liked the new SNS test booster a little more then M-Test but both worked well for me. The old activate xtreme didn’t do anything for me, but I used it many years ago when I was younger, and testosterone levels were probably higher.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I can attest from my own experience after several cycles many years ago..the original Designer Supplements Activate which was soley Divanil extract...stacked with Rebound XT..was ATD..was rediculously crazy for libido and leaning out. May have been spiked..i dont know..but damn I miss it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There are options...and some good ones..but why not try the Alpha Male first.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So they worked in 2007 but not now?
I'm not saying this is the case for the product you are talking about, but from the early to mid 2000's many of the products no longer have the same ingredients, many of the original ingredients in a lot of products were actually steroids and prohormones that flew under the radar, so yes, many of the things that worked in 2007 no longer work because the secret ingredient is no longer available

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can attest from my own experience after several cycles many years ago..the original Designer Supplements Activate which was soley Divanil extract...stacked with Rebound XT..was ATD..was rediculously crazy for libido and leaning out. May have been spiked..i dont know..but damn I miss it.
didn't designer supplement become driven sports who went on to make craze which contained banned stims?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you remember what his name was, I'm drawing a blank but I know from 2013-1015 he was taking a lot of heat lol
Matt Cahill I believe

May be wrong but im pretty sure he killed two people by putting a certain yellow substance in a fat burner

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Matt Cahill I believe

May be wrong but im pretty sure he killed two people by putting a certain yellow substance in a fat burner
Thats him.
Unfortunately that certain yellow substance could be very benificial if people knew how to use it properly, but using it reckless or unknowingly using it has some potential health risks ..... Like dieing

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt Cahill I believe

i remember his stories back in the day.

one was a college baseball player who had liver damage ..tested out he had superdrol in this system from the co ( i dont know which product was it from )

craze had amphetamine in it

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

one was a college baseball player who had liver damage ..tested out he had superdrol in this system from the co ( i dont know which product was it from )

Craze.... LOL! I was one of the 10 people to win the original sample before it went into production. I took the full sample and was flyin for 2 days. not only were my workouts great, work was great too. I gave a claim review of over 300 claims just by memory. hahahaha!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

i love the labeling .. so this had clomid or nolva ? lol
No, now that one I'll vouch for. The original Rebound XT was ATD.

I'll stay out of the conversation about Matt as a whole. He did enough things to bring legit criticism on him but I don't want him to catch any heat for anything that he didn't really do; and I can confirm that the original Rebound XT was ATD.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I think it was a rc/designer drug of sorts what was in Craze. The chemical make up was very close to methamphetamine though. Never got to try it. A shame, lol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Matt Cahill. I remember abour 7 or 8 years ago i did a stack of Triazole and Activate Xtreme and got ripped..horny as hell.. and felt like a million dollars. It must have been spiked. Because I tried the same stack a couple of years ago after the Craze amphetamine scandel..and I had zero results. I actually emailed the company wondering what they had changed because it wasnt working like it did before yet the ingredients were the same.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I also did a run of the original Craze. Felt great on it...but when I finished I was a mess for a week. I still say to this day that it damaged my brain and I am not a drug user.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also did a run of the original Craze. Felt great on it...but when I finished I was a mess for a week. I still say to this day that it damaged my brain and I am not a drug user.
You're not the first person I've heard say that. I've seen several people over the years say they never felt exactly right or the same after taking it for awhile when they stopped.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, now that one I'll vouch for. The original Rebound XT was ATD.

I'll stay out of the conversation about Matt as a whole. He did enough things to bring legit criticism on him but I don't want him to catch any heat for anything that he didn't really do; and I can confirm that the original Rebound XT was ATD.
Yeah he actually does get heat for too much stuff. The only controversy I heard about his fat burner was that a girl tried to commit suicide by ODing on it. From what I heard, the only trouble he got from the court case was not having sufficient warning on his labels. And some people make a big deal about liver failure from his supplements. He was the first to introduce superdrol. That was kind of something people wanted. I sure as heck can’t blame him for that. A lot of it seems overblown to me.

Craze looks like a different situation though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah he actually does get heat for too much stuff. The only controversy I heard about his fat burner was that a girl tried to commit suicide by ODing on it. From what I heard, the only trouble he got from the court case was not having sufficient warning on his labels. And some people make a big deal about liver failure from his supplements. He was the first to introduce superdrol. That was kind of something people wanted. I sure as heck can’t blame him for that. A lot of it seems overblown to me.

Craze looks like a different situation though.
There were really several different situations with Matt. People in hindsight tend to lump them all together but really they were all separate unique situations; some of which I think he got unfairly villainized over but then some of which I can completely understand why people viewed things the way they do negatively about.

The fat burner situation was so long ago and I heard so many different versions of it, I'm not going to speculate.

As far as Superdrol, he was the first to introduce it. It was unfortunate for the people that did have liver issues with it but as you said, there was a huge market of people that wanted a product like Superdrol and Matt came from the background of being a ph company. And at the time, the thought process was if they weren't listed as specifically banned, it would be legal. So its important to look at this one in the context of the time period. In 2022, we know years later that that isn't how the government viewed it at the time, but he didn't know that then.

Brands should 100% never put anything in their products that the label doesn't show is in there in my opinion. It was pretty widely told and known that that happened with Craze so I can completely understand if people criticize him for that.

Some people also say that they spiked some of their other supplements and if he did that, it was wrong of him to do; but I don't know whether he did or not.

The only reason I commented on Rebound XT was because at the time, we made a competing product (the original version of Inhibit-E was ATD) and had tested some different brands and his had tested fine; so I didn't want to see him get criticized over that one. I'm not defending him over anything else, just speaking to the one case in point that I have knowledge of.