Activate Xtreme

Edmichint

Awards
I'm currently running Activate Xtreme and Triazole along with Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. When the 8 weeks is up on the AX/Triazole, what would be a good alternate test booster? I'm thinking of Biotest Alpha Male. Any suggestions?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test has been a forum favorite for a long time and a lot of people love it. It's great for increasing both free and total testosterone levels and a lot of people see improved libido from it and just in general feel better on it. I use it personally and have for a long time. It has Fadogia, KSM-66, PrimaVie, Tongkat Ali, Urtica Dioica, Boron, & more.

Here's the ingredients panel:

M-Test-Supplement-Facts.png

Here's the link to the write up: https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/m-test/

Another option would be Optimize-T. It came out back in the fall and a lot of people are loving it. Feedback includes improved libido, feeling better and more energized during the day, improve sleep quality and rejuvenation, etc. It contains 8 branded ingredients in it.

Here's the supplement facts panel:

Optimize-T-Supp-Facts-v2.png

Here's a link to the thread on it that has a lot of feedback in it:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said M-Test would be a solid option if you haven't tried it before!