Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL, Restore + JW?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL, and Restore.

Interested in feedback on whether it would be beneficial to add in JW for about 3 weeks or so?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly the Alpha Drive XL has the same ingredient in Jungle Warefare ADED which may be overkill IMO. I don't know about you, but the combination of ADED in Alpha Drive XL + Restore alone would already have my joints screaming. Adding Jungle Warfare would only make that worse. Jungle Warfare also has Divanil which is in Activate Xtreme (though I'm not sure the amount). Also, running it for 3 weeks probably won't be beneficial since JW takes about 2 weeks to kick in which makes it better to run for 4-8 weeks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it. you are already taking the ingredients in JW with all the other stuff you are taking.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So far the joints are doing fine, but that may be due to I am doing Restore at 2 caps per day. Currently at 3 caps per day of AD, but increasing that to 4 next week.

Always great to get good feedback :) Going to stick with what I got then.

If I recall correctly the Alpha Drive XL has the same ingredient in Jungle Warefare ADED which may be overkill IMO. I don't know about you, but the combination of ADED in Alpha Drive XL + Restore alone would already have my joints screaming. Adding Jungle Warfare would only make that worse. Jungle Warfare also has Divanil which is in Activate Xtreme (though I'm not sure the amount). Also, running it for 3 weeks probably won't be beneficial since JW takes about 2 weeks to kick in which makes it better to run for 4-8 weeks.