AC's Recomp with Controlled Labs' Red Ghost & HealthIQ (Sponsored)

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Big thanks to Controlled Labs and Sean1332 for these two products.

A little about the run: I recently finished PCT after my 1-Andro cycle (LG). Was in the process of bulking up before 1-Andro and used that to finish my bulk. Halfway through PCT, I began slowly decreasing calories to prepare for a recomp.

Coming into starting RG, I was taking in about 2600 kcals. I've since dropped to roughly 2400 and will be riding there for a little while.

Along with decreased calories and RG, I've started IF (Intermittent Fasting). I'm steadily increasing fasting times before first meal (12, 14, 16) at about a 50/30/20 and 40/40/20 P/F/C ratio.

Since end of cycle and starting RG (I'm already 5 days in) my current morning weigh in (post bathroom call) is right at 211.0. BF is rough 17-17.5% per caliper. My ultimate goal is a 10-12% BF hovering around 200-205. (195 is the lowest I want to go before building on the bulk. My main focus is 12% BF.)

Starting stats are:
6'2"
211.0 lbs
~17.5% BF

I'll be adding on HealthIQ as soon as it comes in the mail. I'm looking forward to this for multiple reasons, two big ones being aches and breath.

Other supplements:

Multivitamin (to be replaced by HealthIQ)

Fish Oil

Creatine

Protein

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Before Pics:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228476.418705.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228491.437913.jpg

After Pics:

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Front:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228540.907000.jpg

Back:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228556.257711.jpg

One serving:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228596.437668.jpg

Reserved for final review of RG

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Front:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228654.586989.jpg

Back (part one):
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228682.589287.jpg

Back (part two):
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228698.568845.jpg

One serving:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460228712.971587.jpg

Reserved for final review of HealthIQ

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Red Ghost Days 1 through 7

So, definitely needs a lot of water when taking Red Ghost. I began with two and then upped to four spaced out over 20 minutes and finally four at once...there's really no better way to describe it: you almost feel this you're-going-to-throw-up kind of burn in the chest. Really weird. I can also feel the cayenne pepper once it hits the gut.

Highly recommend TONS of water. This is what I do: wake up, immediately drink 12oz of water, take 4 capsules RG, drink another 12oz of water. Sometimes I'll have downed about 35-40oz of water within an hour of RG. You'll need to or it'll suck. If the burning sensation really feels overwhelming, water will fix that.

The thing I've really noticed about RG this far into it is that it slowly is helping me with IF and not feeling hungry until I take in my first meal. That's a huge plus.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Sorry for the delayed update--some family issues came up. Will post later update today and keep it current. ?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Red Ghost Days 8 through 14

I like that my body never gets used to the GABA(?) with having to drink tons of water. Always helps you get tons of water in first thing in the morning (which is when I take it).

Took a weight update: currently down to 206.8 and maintaining strength fairly well.

Another observation about RG is the energy isn't jittery, but I can tell its there. It's not incredible, in my opinion, but it doesn't suck. And it's just enough to boost my morning for work and not have to make me worry about taking a stim prewo later in the day.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Orange HealthIQ Days 1 though 7

So, I started taking this with a few aches and pains that I'm not taking anything for: some brain fogginess, some forearm pain, and (this was the kicker--no pun intended) painful shin splints in my right shin.

After about 3-4 days, the biggest improvement I've seen is the shin splints being totally gone. This was without taking anything for it and still working pretty hard walking on it. Still a tiny bit of pain if I flex my ankle all the way up toward my shin, but other than that it feels wonderful.

Some good mental clarity, but nothing too spectacular.

Also waiting on that breath complex improvement.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Day 15 Update

Weight Progress:
211.0 -> 206.8

Caloric Intake:
2400 -> 2200

Pics Update:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460295508.214265.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460295591.396567.jpg

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

In comparing both exercises with and without taking RG beforehand. The exercises were the Fit Test (Insanity) + Ab Ripper X (P90X) fasted first thing in the am.

I didn't notice a difference in stamina or anything like that. What I did notice with RG that I didn't have without was how ridiculously hot my body felt during and afterwards. It didn't take long to work up a sweat and after, I was sweating profusely. It's a good feeling, too.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Orange HealthIQ Days 8 through 14

I don't really feel all that much different, but I have seen some things that I can possibly attribute to HIQ:

When I take my daily serving and forget to drink enough water with it, I've peed a nice neon orange-yellow. Which is both nice to know (I know you were wondering) and a good reminder to drink more water!

I also haven't gotten sick and both my wife and daughter have been. PLENTY of opportunities to catch my wife's sickness, but I got nothing. Might have to convince her to try some HIQ.

Looking forward to seeing long-term benefits from using HIQ.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Red Ghost Days 15 through 21

Went to a week-long conference in Louisville and worked out at the Hampton's exercise room (which was surprisingly legit--should've taken a picture). It was the first time I've actually worked out 20-30 minutes after taking RG (I've been taking it before I go to work and then exercising when I get home), and I wasn't expecting the effects.

In a word: sweaty. My body felt really warm and I began to sweat just minutes in. I wasn't even doing anything high intensity to start; pleasantly surprised.

I will say, I definitely had a harder time following my diet! All that to say, I still came back from my vacation week down weight instead of having gained some.

Weight update: down to 204.3! Steadily decreasing, which is always exciting, especially after that week vacation.

Energy thoughts:
No crash. It's not a consistent "high" throughout the day, nor is it a big jolt first thing in the morning. But it is noticeable every time I take it and helps me focus more than anything.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Orange HealthIQ Days 15 through 21

So I haven't noticed too much more other than decreased inflammation. This seems to be a good long-term supplement that provides many perks to living a healthy lifestyle.

In my opinion, the best benefits of HIQ come from the diversity. This is a good counter-part to Orange Oximega.

I will add that I'm able to think more clearly now. I'm an (attempting) writer and lately my brain has felt clearer.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Red Ghost Days 22 through 30

Final week of RG. I really, really enjoyed actually feeling like I was getting an extra umph in my workouts. Most noticeably was the increased amount of sweating.

Another plus has been the appetite suppression. It has really helped with fasting, coming off a bulk where I was used to eating tons, and motivating me to time my meals well.

Big props with this supplement. I'll be writing up a final review to post here.

My weight ending was 203.6 from 211.0. Not a bad weight decrease!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Again, excellent feedback!
Thanks! I'm really enjoying it. I loved the Red AM/PM stack and used it when it first came out. I could definitely see stacking RG in the morning and RPM at night.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Had a pretty intense day Monday. Things have gotten super busy with work (we're overbooked and understaffed--yikes).

Monday we tried to get caught up on a bunch of our fertilizing and pre-emergent customers. Spent a lot of time pushing around a spreader (uphill, downhill, you name it). Felt completely wasted afterwards.

Had that calorie-burning intensity most of the day with RG and was definitely feeling some good cardio oxygen flow that may have been contributed to by HIQ (I'm really digging that as a multi, btw. Good prices, too. I do wish there was a way to get them to do a 2.0 version with cordy in it... ).

Bad news bears though. While I had been feeling great the whole time my wife and daughter were sick with the flu, it hit me pretty hard Monday night after I got home. Joints felt awful. I am feeling a lot better today, though still pretty bad. I think HIQ might have helped the joints though, because they're feeling loads better.

I do have a few servings of RG left that I'm holding off on until I'm maybe back at 80-90%. Thinking Friday and will sweat it up over the weekend! ?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Everything is update! Thanks for the patience with life stuff (our landlady was going to list our house and we were scrambling to figure out what to do--she's since changed her mind) and being sick.

Final week update for HIQ coming soon, along with complete reviews for both!