Acne questions

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've got a couple of steroid/acne related questions. Not so much because of experiencing this myself, but moreso because i've run across these looking at logs and other things and haven't seen an answer

For one, is there something specific that causes a higher amount of acne? I know that the more androgenic the compound it seems the more acne, but i'm looking for something more specific like the way DHT causes hair loss

Locations of acne - why do different compounds seem to cause more acne in different areas? like for instance DHEA tends to cause upper arm acne, a number of different ones cause bacne, some cause more facial, etc. or is it more just the individuals who are taking it?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I've got a couple of steroid/acne related questions. Not so much because of experiencing this myself, but moreso because i've run across these looking at logs and other things and haven't seen an answer

For one, is there something specific that causes a higher amount of acne? I know that the more androgenic the compound it seems the more acne, but i'm looking for something more specific like the way DHT causes hair loss

Locations of acne - why do different compounds seem to cause more acne in different areas? like for instance DHEA tends to cause upper arm acne, a number of different ones cause bacne, some cause more facial, etc. or is it more just the individuals who are taking it?

For me it really depends. I got some mild acne on DTHC (one or two on my face). Test E and Test Prop didn't cause any on my face, but a few in random places on my body, back of leg, mid-chest, knee, etc. I was not afflicted my acne when I was younger so it's pretty hit or miss with me.

I recently have some slight 'spots' on my shoulders, not really 'acne', more just skin imperfections when 'on'. A loofa cleans that up though.

I think it is more individual than the type of gear. I do hear of more people getting acne in PCT than while on (screwed hormones and all).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 0
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
Black Lion Research 0