Acne on cycle

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Hey guys I'm getting some skin issues on 500 test 600 deca I'm getting the usual white head pimples in addition to these weird bumps that when squeezed release a small hard deposit somewhere between yellow and brown. Any clue what those are and any tips other than accutane you can offer would be nice. I already have naturally oily skin and my hygiene is really good already so anything else like specific antibiotics or anything else would be appreciated

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Besides changing your bed sheets & shirts and showering like a maniac, and scrubbing shoulders/back with Dawn dish detergent often, the only things I’m aware of are Vitamin E and megadoses of B5/pantothenic acid. It takes many grams of B5 though so capsules aren’t that cost effective, but bulk raw powder tastes truly awful & mixes poorly (just a warning).

I’ve also heard of microdosing Accutane at 20mg just once a week, but never tried this so I can’t recommend.

Also, tanning does help hide it some, dries the skin, and tightens the pores.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tanning, exfoliation and staying clean as possible and I like to mix dawn witj some salicylic acid acne soap. Those big boils mean yiur estrogen is wild high. At least that's what it usually means for me. You can also try a antibiotic in the future. A few weeks into the cycle as soon as you notice thevacne increases use 2 weeks of doxycline or amoxicillin while making sure yiur not letting estrogen go sky high. That worked for me the past 2 cycles

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can also try a antibiotic in the future. A few weeks into the cycle as soon as you notice thevacne increases use 2 weeks of doxycline or amoxicillin while making sure yiur not letting estrogen go sky high. That worked for me the past 2 cycles
Do you swim at all? Wonder if the chlorine from a pool would help you from its antibacterial effects.

cakecamel

Awards
It's not uncommon to have some acne breakouts when taking steroids, especially those with androgenic effects like testosterone and deca. The bumps you described sound like sebaceous cysts, which can be caused by excess oil production in the skin. Accutane can be a helpful treatment, but it can have some serious side effects. It may be worth talking to your doctor about other options like topical retinoids or antibiotics. In the meantime, keeping your skin clean and avoiding touching or picking at the bumps can help prevent infection and scarring.

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
I'm getting white heads that aren't nessissarily too big but the tiny hard little rocks that are coming out are strange. As far as avoiding picking I'd basically have to leave my wife to accomplish that as she loves digging at them and is driving me insane. The estrogen comment is interested as I was recently on just 500 test and my e2 was around 37 which is high normal ofminremember correctly but tossing in the 600 deca could have really jumpedmit up that much? I'm not getting any nipple sensitivity or anything like that but than again that doesn't mean my e2 isn't high I suppose. I usually run the test 500 with zero AI without issues but I'm wondering if throwing in aromasin at about 12.5 daily would bring it down enough to clear it up. If of course that's the issue. Is it worth a try do you think?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dawn just makes it worse. I took that terrible advice from somewhere else. It removes so much grease from your body ends up producing more. It's counterprodutive. I use an acne bodywash instead and get better results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting white heads that aren't nessissarily too big but the tiny hard little rocks that are coming out are strange. As far as avoiding picking I'd basically have to leave my wife to accomplish that as she loves digging at them and is driving me insane. The estrogen comment is interested as I was recently on just 500 test and my e2 was around 37 which is high normal ofminremember correctly but tossing in the 600 deca could have really jumpedmit up that much? I'm not getting any nipple sensitivity or anything like that but than again that doesn't mean my e2 isn't high I suppose. I usually run the test 500 with zero AI without issues but I'm wondering if throwing in aromasin at about 12.5 daily would bring it down enough to clear it up. If of course that's the issue. Is it worth a try do you think?
My wife is the same way

You more than doubled your gear, and Deca greatly promotes aromatization of whatever test you’re taking. It’s very likely your e2 is considerably higher.

Popping a little Exemestane would indeed be the fastest way to see if oil calms down a little. Bloodwork is the only way to dial things in for sure, otherwise it’s just experimenting reactively.

Dawn just makes it worse. I took that terrible advice from somewhere else. It removes so much grease from your body ends up producing more. It's counterprodutive. I use an acne bodywash instead and get better results.
It absolutely will dry you out with routine use. I use it like once a week, basically as needed, on a blast. If you don’t even need it once a week and get dried out too much from that…you don’t need it & it’s the wrong tool for you.

I’m sorry that happened man.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife is the same way

You more than doubled your gear, and Deca greatly promotes aromatization of whatever test you’re taking. It’s very likely your e2 is considerably higher.

Popping a little Exemestane would indeed be the fastest way to see if oil calms down a little. Bloodwork is the only way to dial things in for sure, otherwise it’s just experimenting reactively.

It absolutely will dry you out with routine use. I use it like once a week, basically as needed, on a blast. If you don’t even need it once a week and get dried out too much from that…you don’t need it & it’s the wrong tool for you.

I’m sorry that happened man.
Yea see I did it daily and it just makes you produce more oil if you do that way. Makes sense once a week would be effective, glad it works for you.

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Started using a have mg of Alex every four days and wishing two days skin started clearing just as a fyi.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to get them also just as you described when I was using non pharmacy and blasting. I would use exemistane. Pin 2xs a week, split up dose.

Now on trt when I blast 300 it actually clears my skin up. Scalp and back of my neck gets them. Even have a small amount of deca durabolin in there now.

And I mean a noticeable difference with acne. Idk if it was the drugs or my body was reacting different at that time. My skin is clean and clear now occasionally on my scalp towards my next shot. I pin every 7- 10 days. Tanning and benzoyl peroxide what I used to use. The sun, not a tanning bed lol