Achilles Rupture, Oral BPC-157 dosing and efficacy?

urmomslover

Awards
So I'm 8 weeks out from a full achilles rupture. I have started PT and things are going well. But I am interested in optimizing my recovery. A few quick searches bring up two compounds TB 500 and BPC-157. Since I'm not really wanting to go down the pinning route, BPC-157 in oral form seems like a viable option.

Looking for experience, dosing protocols and any insight the AM brain trust can conjure up.

Thanks

johnvonjones

Awards
Wow no replies...I will try and answer this.

This is from my research and may be wrong, I have not tried BPC-157.

To get the full effect from BPC it must be injected near the area of the injury.

Now, taking it orally will help with fix stuff with your "gut" and may help a little with the injury, but injection near the injury is what is best.

Doesn't a full rupture require surgery?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you do BPC 157 oral route, you have to find the "acetate" version, called the stable version. 250mcg morning. 250mg before bed. TB500 needs to be injected, and BPC will probably more optimal injected.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do BPC 157 oral route, you have to find the "acetate" version, called the stable version. 250mcg morning. 250mg before bed. TB500 needs to be injected, and BPC will probably more optimal injected.
It’s actually the arginine salt that is supposedly the stable version. I’ve been researching this a lot lately, but there’s conflicting info as to how much better it really is than the acetate salt. A lot seems to depend on the PH levels in your gut. Latest I read was either form would work about the same if taken 15-20 minutes after a meal. But it all seems so speculative, so who knows...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s actually the arginine salt that is supposedly the stable version. I’ve been researching this a lot lately, but there’s conflicting info as to how much better it really is than the acetate salt. A lot seems to depend on the PH levels in your gut. Latest I read was either form would work about the same if taken 15-20 minutes after a meal. But it all seems so speculative, so who knows...
Yeah, I had remembered that well after I posted my response. Definitely the arginine version. Either form will work, but anecdotally, and a safe bet would be to get the stable version.