About to start a high dose Mdrol/Trenavar cycle

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Here's what how I plan to take each:

Mdrol: 20/30/40/40
Trenavar: 120/180/240/240

I also plan to take a lot of milk thistle and TUDCA as well as cycle assist. My last cycle was pretty similar except I took Msten and it was a bit of a lower dosage.
Msten: 7.5/15/15/22.5
Trenavar: 180/180/180/180
My results were great, but I felt I could take it a bit further...

Any suggestions?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odds are that you won't see much additional benefits with going over 20mg/day of Superdrol.

I'd extend the trendione part of your cycle too. Maybe 180/180/180/180/210/210 or something.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not an advocate of more is better. Personally, I believe there is only so much androgens can do for u as far as growth goes.

If that Mdrol is legit and dosed properly, 20mg is all u need.

MSten is NOT SD. Nothing close. With that said, my CEL Mdrol was way underdosed. 20mg felt like 10mg.

Now if u were doing LGI or even better, Transform SD, I'd say look out lol. 40mg + 180mg Trendione is gonna come with serious sides and aggression.

Mystere3

Awards
I think the 20% tren conversion is a bit BS, I think trenavar is more like 10% conversion, but even with that, 200 mg/day is 100 mg/wk of tren, which should have reasonably good effects.

Not sure if trenavar has anabolic effects on its own w/o conversion.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the 20% tren conversion is a bit BS, I think trenavar is more like 10% conversion, but even with that, 200 mg/day is 100 mg/wk of tren, which should have reasonably good effects.

Not sure if trenavar has anabolic effects on its own w/o conversion.
I'd rather have Dieonolone anyways

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
I actually went ahead and got some Methastadrol by Hard Rock instead of Mdrol by CEL. I heard it's slightly underdosed, so would 20/30/40/40 work?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I actually went ahead and got some Methastadrol by Hard Rock instead of Mdrol by CEL. I heard it's slightly underdosed, so would 20/30/40/40 work?
Isn't that sd? Do you live in the uk?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know all conversion percentages in vivo are complete bull chit.

Those that still believe in such, I well, ......

Mystere3

Awards
I know all conversion percentages in vivo are complete bull chit.

Those that still believe in such, I well, ......
I agree that it's really impossible to tell how much is converted. I think you can try to extrapolate how much oral tren would compare to have similar effects as a given dose of injectable, though.