Abliderate Advanced question

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
dosing says two quarter size amount after showering. What if you shower in the evening, would this still be advisable? Or shoudl you always use it in the morning

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning cortisol is higher. It will still be effective when used at night.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Morning cortisol is higher. It will still be effective when used at night.
I basically just dont want to waste the product by using it when it wont be very effective. What if I just washed area of application sites with a hot wash cloth in the morning. Would that be as effective as the shower?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I basically just dont want to waste the product by using it when it wont be very effective. What if I just washed area of application sites with a hot wash cloth in the morning. Would that be as effective as the shower?
Yeah, that would be fine.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
exfoliating helps for sure

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
Would you recommend it morning after showering AND evening just before bed or is that overkill/unnecessary/dangerous?

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend it morning after showering AND evening just before bed or is that overkill/unnecessary/dangerous?

Thanks.
Definitely not dangerous, but probably unnecessarily expensive. One a day should be fine.

Now don't get me wrong, recommending TWICE a day would mean you would use twice as much, but that's not my style.

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
Definitely not dangerous, but probably unnecessarily expensive. One a day should be fine.

Now don't get me wrong, recommending TWICE a day would mean you would use twice as much, but that's not my style.
Now that's a refreshingly honest approach! :)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
If usin with Eviscerate Smolder I heard its best to apply AA first then ES.

How long should I wait after applying AA before adding ES?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established

:) nice!!!!