ABE vs. Ultimate T vs. Magnitropin vs. (-) Epi

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
So fall is just around the corner and here I am again craving to run some type of natural anabolic with recomp as the main goal. I am 6'1, ~10% bf and hovering around 190 or so (working out 10+ years). I know these products are technically in different categories but if you guys HAD to choose one to do for 8 weeks with recomp being the main goal what would you choose?

I ran Alphamax in April-May (8 wks) and had a nice recomp but my joints can't take the arimistane again any time soon :-(. Also, I am open to other product ideas other than ARA because of the joint and inflammatory sides.

Thanks for any input!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite implemented during a recomp is a smart choice.

Anacylcus Pyrethrum: Boost concentration of testosterone, LH, and FSH, increase lean body mass, and nutrient partitioning
Lodhra Bark Extract: Improve fat loss, increase muscle mass, improve thyroid function, PDE inhibition, and increase cAMP (synergistic with Forskolin)
Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract: Performance enhancement (anaerobic and aerobic), decrease levels of stress, adrenal hypertrophy, and vitamin c depletion, increase fat loss (spare muscle protein and glycogen while shifting fuel source to fatty acids), improve immune function, reduce LDL/triglycerides/and blood pressure
Forskolin: raise cAMP, body composition effects (increase lean body mass, reduce fat mass), vasodilator, thyrogenic, and testosterone agent

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE or an Epi product (Epi-plex, unleashed, follidrone) would be my top two choices out of your list. I like ABE for my bulk but it would fair well on a recomp too. I have used several Epi products for recomps and they all have yielded some very nice results.

If interested in Epi Right now we have 10% off epi-plex. use code-EPIPLEX10

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep what afi140 said. I also like anafuse as well. abe plus anafuse is an awesome stack.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Okay thanks for the input guys! I will look into ABE or epi...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a single product, nothing has recomped me better than magnitropin. It has epi in it as well so you get those benefits too.

My go to stack is Abe+Xgels if you were to add a second product. You could also add a single cap of epi-plex to the magnitropin for an increased epi dose.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite implemented during a recomp is a smart choice.

Anacylcus Pyrethrum: Boost concentration of testosterone, LH, and FSH, increase lean body mass, and nutrient partitioning
Lodhra Bark Extract: Improve fat loss, increase muscle mass, improve thyroid function, PDE inhibition, and increase cAMP (synergistic with Forskolin)
Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract: Performance enhancement (anaerobic and aerobic), decrease levels of stress, adrenal hypertrophy, and vitamin c depletion, increase fat loss (spare muscle protein and glycogen while shifting fuel source to fatty acids), improve immune function, reduce LDL/triglycerides/and blood pressure
Forskolin: raise cAMP, body composition effects (increase lean body mass, reduce fat mass), vasodilator, thyrogenic, and testosterone agent
This man nailed it. ABE has been beneficial in any type of run for me and many others around. Great suggestion.