ABE Old F+EP New F+NorDre+Forsk95+AlphaT2 - Chris log

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If weight if dropping too quickly, you either dropped calories too much too fast or the amount of cardio you're doing is too much.

Either stick with the amount of calories you're at and cardio sessions you're at and incorporate a refeed or two per week or

Drop cardio down some.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If weight if dropping too quickly, you either dropped calories too much too fast or the amount of cardio you're doing is too much.

Either stick with the amount of calories you're at and cardio sessions you're at and incorporate a refeed or two per week or

Drop cardio down some.
thanks a lot... i will do a re-feed clean, no junk food once a week and try to see what happen, today i had 2 sesh of cardio just cause of the cheat meal i had, usually i have 30min at the end of my wo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks a lot... i will do a re-feed clean, no junk food once a week and try to see what happen, today i had 2 sesh of cardio just cause of the cheat meal i had, usually i have 30min at the end of my wo
A refeed or two should help quite a bit. Doesn't have to be cheat meals just more carbs.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
A refeed or two should help quite a bit. Doesn't have to be cheat meals just more carbs.
i will :) just hope it won't make me bloating lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will :) just hope it won't make me bloating lol
Your body should soak up the extra calories and possibly tighten you up if it's not an all out junk refeed. Plus, you have AnaBeta Elite which will help shuttle the nutrients to where they are needed.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Your body should soak up the extra calories and possibly tighten you up if it's not an all out junk refeed. Plus, you have AnaBeta Elite which will help shuttle the nutrients to where they are needed.
so let's say.... instead of 65/70g of rice cakes and 150g of tuna... tomorrow i'll have 100g brown rice and 150g tuna, could be that ok?? or you mean adding carbs every meal? and if so, how much?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so let's say.... instead of 65/70g of rice cakes and 150g of tuna... tomorrow i'll have 100g brown rice and 150g tuna, could be that ok?? or you mean adding carbs every meal? and if so, how much?
A refeed deals with adding more carbs throughout the day. Going from 70g of rice cakes to 100g of rice isn't going to do much. But everyone is different so I have no idea how you respond to carbs.

What's your carb count right now on a daily basis?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
A refeed deals with adding more carbs throughout the day. Going from 70g of rice cakes to 100g of rice isn't going to do much. But everyone is different so I have no idea how you respond to carbs.

What's your carb count right now on a daily basis?
breakfast
15g oat
25g rice cakes

snack
40g rice cakes

lunch
65/70g rice cakes

snack
25g glycofuse

that's it

of course i am listing just the carbs not proteins :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are the grams in amount of carbs or grams of food?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea the amount of carbs that is total.

Here's an example of what I do though: I'm low carb right now around 120 per day. On refeed days, I'll have 350-400 grams of carbs.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea the amount of carbs that is total.

Here's an example of what I do though: I'm low carb right now around 120 per day. On refeed days, I'll have 350-400 grams of carbs.
105 of pure carbs, for me now, so your 120g are of food or pure?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
120 grams of carbs per day.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
120 grams of carbs per day.
i'd go then with 300-350 of pure carbs per day tomorrow, spreader across the day, what you think?

avoiding eating carbs after 4pm lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd go then with 300-350 of pure carbs per day tomorrow, spreader across the day, what you think?

avoiding eating carbs after 4pm lol
Yeah, go ahead and spread them throughout the day if you want. I like to have most of them post-workout but that is just me.

And you do not need to avoid carbs after 4pm, 6pm, or any time at night.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, go ahead and spread them throughout the day if you want. I like to have most of them post-workout but that is just me.

And you do not need to avoid carbs after 4pm, 6pm, or any time at night.
ok, i will do then, i like to have most of them too as a post wo :) or maybe having my post wo and then going home and lunch and load carbs anyway, i thought it was better to avoid carbs after 4/5pm, i read a lot of articles about it.... but if you say so... i bet you have your reasons :) ill look on here to find some article or thread

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, i will do then, i like to have most of them too as a post wo :) or maybe having my post wo and then going home and lunch and load carbs anyway, i thought it was better to avoid carbs after 4/5pm, i read a lot of articles about it.... but if you say so... i bet you have your reasons :) ill look on here to find some article or thread
That's what you call "broscience". Everyone used to think carbs after 6pm were no good and horrible.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That's what you call "broscience". Everyone used to think carbs after 6pm were no good and horrible.
fair enough :) broscience ahahah

but i have to say that usually if i have carbs before bed, or dinner (dinner=8/9pm, before bed=00.00/1.00am) i will wake up not really lean, i mean, not dried out... while if i have just my proteins and casein, i will be dried the morning after... so... why?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 31!!!

this morning i came back at 7.30am from clubbing, i had 60g of pure carbs and proteins (caseins) then sleep
woke up 11.44am, so basically no sleep, weight was 64, 400g less then yesterday
i had my oat and rice cakes and proteins and i went to the gum for a quick run
came back i had 100g brown rice and 150g plane tuna

I'm trying to eat more carbs today.

the training was quick and great, no tired at all even if i had no sleep..

going to sleep now :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 32

i had a great chest sesh today, was able to go of about 1kg each exercise and my strength was enough to add some more rep, also I'm feeling better after adding some more carbs, thanks for the advice, also body fat seems to be less, i will have my measures tomorrow.

stamina was good and i am not feeling anymore nothing like nausea or sickness even taking all the supplements in one go.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 32

i had a great chest sesh today, was able to go of about 1kg each exercise and my strength was enough to add some more rep, also I'm feeling better after adding some more carbs, thanks for the advice, also body fat seems to be less, i will have my measures tomorrow.

stamina was good and i am not feeling anymore nothing like nausea or sickness even taking all the supplements in one go.
Sounds like everything has been modified correctly to fit what works for you. Great to hear the continued success!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 33

quick picture update

View attachment 106370

I'm going now to the gym

i guess i am improving, what do you guys thinking?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 33

i felt really strange today, initially i had again my sickness feeling along with nausea.... dunno why, i had a good sleep too like 8h and everything was fine, until i took my amino iv dose..... maybe this time i was at empty stomach since 2 h and therefore the nausea....

apart from that, workout was good and enjoyable even cause after 20 minutes the bad feeling disappeared and the gooooood energy kicks in :D

i just need some advice guys in terms of carbs managing....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems like you're scared of carbohydrates?

As for Amino IV and nausea, you're the only person I've heard comment on this.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you're scared of carbohydrates?

As for Amino IV and nausea, you're the only person I've heard comment on this.

ahahah im not scared mate... just trying to add more as you suggested lol... i had carbs last week.... for dinner :)

re amino.... :( what can i say lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My advice was do the refeeds or you can try something like carb cycling. But you're going to need to try one of them out for a few weeks to see how you respond.

When you dose Amino IV, what else are you dosing around the same time? I want to try and see what is causing the nausea.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
My advice was do the refeeds or you can try something like carb cycling. But you're going to need to try one of them out for a few weeks to see how you respond.

When you dose Amino IV, what else are you dosing around the same time? I want to try and see what is causing the nausea.
ok for the refeed

amino IV
l carnitine
forskx2
abex2

:)

try at empty stomach or at least after 1,5h from the meal pre wo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok for the refeed

amino IV
l carnitine
forskx2
abex2

:)

try at empty stomach or at least after 1,5h from the meal pre wo
The nausea is more then likely from the Forskolin, not the Amino IV. Try and dose the Forskolin (as well as AnaBeta Elite) with food or prior to meal (20-30 minutes).

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The nausea is more then likely from the Forskolin, not the Amino IV. Try and dose the Forskolin (as well as AnaBeta Elite) with food or prior to meal (20-30 minutes).
i did try all, only difference for me was adding amino iv or not...... just to let you know :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 34 and 35

yesterday i had a good wo, i was able to lift really more weight and it seems not to be over, every time i go there i lift more and more ahahah, really enjoying the thing...

stamina and strength were up to the roof, i did try again to dose my amino iv away from the meal+forsk and it was great and i was really happy about it, no sickness, it is strange as i did try already before and it gave me the same feeling, i have noticed that, if i eat more carbs as my pre wo i will NOT feel sick, i am talking about 50g more of pure carbs...

today i had my shoulder day, same thing, i did dose the amino away from forsk+meal and great, again, no issue!

i will go again to the gym tonight to do a cardio sesh alone.

do you have any particular suggestions in terms of what is the best way to perform a perfect cardio sesh?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 36

well today i had a leg sesh, all good felt great 360 degrees :D

strength was more than yesterday, maybe cause i did sleep longer
stamina always as usual up to the roof
no sickness :)

i feel more "solid" today in terms of muscle fullness :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 37

today only cardio for me.... all good, i did 40mins i will refeed carbs tomorrow...

i will flight back to UK tomorrow too so and i will continue to log on Monday :)

have a great we guys

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 38

today i had a good wo, i did chest, i felt great during the all sesh and more pumped than before, it could be strange but i start feeling more pumped and leaner than before, i mean, i have more density and more thickness, really happy about it!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see the progress is continuing!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 39

i am almost at the end of the journey and this was so gooood, today i had bic, great sesh, i just need to increase my carbs intake as i am going too much down with weight :) apart from that it is great!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 40

today i felt a bit tired and nausea came back again... this time i didn't have any forsk+abe taken close to the amino iv.... uhmmm it usually goes away in 20 minutes but it stress me lol

after the first 20 minutes everything was fine and good energy came from i don't know where :)

I'm going even up with weights too, more reps with some exercises.

20 days and i will be off :) every day i feel and see my self better, just hope this erase won't do the same as the old formula...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 41

so i have included more carbs.... and i feel really better, also more pump and vascularity, i am soooo happy... this stuff is great, many compliments to PES, and erase seems to be working better than the old one, but it take more time to kick in, when it does!!! it does hard!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 41

so i have included more carbs.... and i feel really better, also more pump and vascularity, i am soooo happy... this stuff is great, many compliments to PES, and erase seems to be working better than the old one, but it take more time to kick in, when it does!!! it does hard!
Good to hear! Some people resisted the new Erase because the last one worked so well and they were afraid this would be a bust, but PES is always improving.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! Some people resisted the new Erase because the last one worked so well and they were afraid this would be a bust, but PES is always improving.
initially i was thinking to buy the old one, then i went through the explanation of Cooper, and i decided to give it a try.... well... mazing.. I'm really sorry that the pictures doesn't do justice...... its amazing :D

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 42

guys this will be my last day of logging, i am just keep improving my body, I'm getting leaner and leaner every day and the strength is always as usual on the roof, going up with weights also.

What i can say is that, from my personal point of view, these products are really worth the money and you can definitely feel the difference, i wonder what was gonna happen if i was still using the NORCODRENE, i think i was going to be too lean and it was too much.... i think Forsk is a good product too, i can feel the pumps, i am not really sure if that is coming only from him but i am not taking any pre wo which is supposed to pump me up.

ABE is great too, i will try the new version tho to see the differences, and erase pro, well, i definitely prefer the new one, more stable gains and more lean and vascularity from my point of view, the other one was more water retention oriented, this one seems to eat fat...

the alpha t2 is amazing too, looks like you filling up a bucket which has a hole in it.....

i am going to stop this stack now in one week, and i will start another one with ARA.

i hope this can be of an help for anybody and sorry if this wasn't what you expected, this was my first log.

any questions, i will be more than happy to answer to specific ones if you have any.

thanks again

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 42 guys this will be my last day of logging, i am just keep improving my body, I'm getting leaner and leaner every day and the strength is always as usual on the roof, going up with weights also. What i can say is that, from my personal point of view, these products are really worth the money and you can definitely feel the difference, i wonder what was gonna happen if i was still using the NORCODRENE, i think i was going to be too lean and it was too much.... i think Forsk is a good product too, i can feel the pumps, i am not really sure if that is coming only from him but i am not taking any pre wo which is supposed to pump me up. ABE is great too, i will try the new version tho to see the differences, and erase pro, well, i definitely prefer the new one, more stable gains and more lean and vascularity from my point of view, the other one was more water retention oriented, this one seems to eat fat... the alpha t2 is amazing too, looks like you filling up a bucket which has a hole in it..... i am going to stop this stack now in one week, and i will start another one with ARA. i hope this can be of an help for anybody and sorry if this wasn't what you expected, this was my first log. any questions, i will be more than happy to answer to specific ones if you have any. thanks again
Thank you for logging and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the run. ARA has very positive feedback and works incredibly in PES stacks. Most commonly with ABE.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much for putting in the time to make this log. It was really well done and I'm happy you had such great success!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much for putting in the time to make this log. It was really well done and I'm happy you had such great success!!!
hey :) not a problem, i will re-use for sure PES products the best so far for me :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for logging and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the run. ARA has very positive feedback and works incredibly in PES stacks. Most commonly with ABE.
i will use ara with abe on my pct :) im running a var cycle now :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I will :)