ABE/Erase Rebound issues? Tapper down?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
A little background first :)

I'm into my 11 week of cutting and dropped from 12.5% BF to now around 7% BF, dropped about 0.5 kg (1.1 pound) a week.
My goal is about 5-6 % BF and I needed a little extra edge to push through that barrier.

So I started a ABE (old) and OG erase.
1 Week in a my arms and shoulders are more vascular and I got a bit more defection/dryer/vascular around my lower abs/chest. Curious to see what the second week has to add.
2 Week---> I will add some alphamine to boost my fat burning and hunger control from the ABE (insane, have been eyeing food like a predator).
I will also ad some creatine for muscle fullness.

So far so good.
My cut should be finished in about 3-4 weeks and then I will continue whit the ABE (new)/erase/alphamine/creatine into week 8 for some dry lean gains during summer.

Now to my questions:

- Do I need to tapper of erase/ABE to avoid estrogen rebound if any?
(Maybe I should have run ABE solo the first 2 weeks then added the erase/Alphamine but done is done)

- Alphamine and creatine stacks well together?

- Will creatine cause bloat while on cut or will it just add fullness?

- Any risk from gyno related sides with this combo? (ABE/OG Erase/Alphamine)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No risk for rebound with any of the products.

Alphamine works great with creatine. Creatine adds fullness if used at 3-5g, not bloat.

No gyno risk I'm aware of.

Glad to hear your feedback!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
the new anabeta elite is insane if you want to stuff you face lol. honestly will make you eat and feel like your starving/think your stomach is a black hole. i added a couple caps of the normal anabeta, to the 4 caps of elite, alphamine won't control hunger while on it lol.unless your prone to gyno, that is not an issue with those. the forskolin used in anabeta elite is a 95% extract unlike other low % extracts.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No risk for rebound with any of the products. Alphamine works great with creatine. Creatine adds fullness if used at 3-5g, not bloat. No gyno risk I'm aware of. Glad to hear your feedback!
What about new erase? Is tapering recommended?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the new anabeta elite is insane if you want to stuff you face lol. honestly will make you eat and feel like your starving/think your stomach is a black hole. i added a couple caps of the normal anabeta, to the 4 caps of elite, alphamine won't control hunger while on it lol.unless your prone to gyno, that is not an issue with those. the forskolin used in anabeta elite is a 95% extract unlike other low % extracts.
I tried using AnaBeta whilst dieting to see if it would help retain muscle fullness.

I didn't even last a week before I stopped taking it due to the increase in my appetite. I stopped and kept it for bulking season lol. :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I tried using AnaBeta whilst dieting to see if it would help retain muscle fullness.

I didn't even last a week before I stopped taking it due to the increase in my appetite. I stopped and kept it for bulking season lol. :D
i added it during the end of my cut a few months ago, which after 19 weeks of dieting, it suddenly kicked in a few binges unfolded lol. i no longer know if i have an eating issue or its just the anabeta elite + og anabeta combo driving my appetite through the roof haha, had to start reverse dieting to so now i can keep running it, but even then 2 caps for now so i don't go over my macros, i was smashing like 6000 calories on some days now its like 4000-4500 if i ever do that 4 elite, 2 og anabeta caps. great if your a really skinny lifter or "ectomorph" who struggles to get food in. it stacking perfectly with MyoSyngery right now to.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about new erase? Is tapering recommended?
The evidence behind rebound is actually very poor/nonexistent even for clinical competitive AIs. So you will certainly never need to taper a non-competitive supplemental AI

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I am maybe a little gyno prone, that's why I avoided to stack it with DAA.

Anyway not the right day to "feel" for it, been out in the sun all day and well my nipples got a little burned :-D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I am maybe a little gyno prone, that's why I avoided to stack it with DAA.Anyway not the right day to "feel" for it, been out in the sun all day and well my nipples got a little burned :-D
DAA would be something to avoid then. also don't touch your nipples lol that makes it worse and increases prolactin, just don't use low % forksolin stick with anabeta elite or Analyzed F-95.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ahhh no touching :-( :)

On training days i take the ABE about 1 hour after my meal (lunch) then wait 30 min take my EAA then train. Is this ok?
Also is it ok to take the 2 tabs ABE with my proteindrink and carbs after training or should i take it with my big meal about 1h after training?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh no touching :-( :) On training days i take the ABE about 1 hour after my meal (lunch) then wait 30 min take my EAA then train. Is this ok? Also is it ok to take the 2 tabs ABE with my proteindrink and carbs after training or should i take it with my big meal about 1h after training?
First part is fine. Second part, I would suggest to dose with your meal rather then your shake and carbs.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
i personally like tapering down. just my preference, i dont have any real science behind it. Just makes me fee as if im making a smooth transition off the product.