MultiVitamin
Veteran member
Back looking solid breh 
Leg day/ chest day was so gruesome that I don't even want to get my log out of my vehicle.. Expect update to come early tomorrow when I get it!
I just hope gruesome is a good thing ??
Drying out from this product so knee started to hate me half way through workout and than when I was on my 2nd to last set, this personal trainer got in my face. Literally he was 5 inches from my face after I racked the weights with the one of the most stupid faces I have seen. Took off my head phones and tells me pretty much that I'm not squating deep enough and my form is off! Lol. I have to admit yes my form was off and I wasn't going super deep, but **** this ******* I just got done lifting a **** ton so yeah I'm going to be limping a bit. I just know if he gets in my face again like that and messes up my flow, as he has done this in the past, especially next month while I'm on cycle, I will most likely bite a piece of his jugular off and watch him bleed out on the floor. /end rant.
November 24th
Bench: 1x5x95, 1x5x115, 1x3x140, 1x3x165, 1x3x185, 1x3x210, 10x10x145
Squat: 1x5x180, 1x5x225, 1x3x270, 1x3x315, 1x3x360, 1x3x405, 10x10x245
Front squats: 2x30x135
Close grip bench: 3x10x195, 1x10x185
DB bench: 3x10x75
OH Exten: 3x15x80
Tricep PD: 2x10x60, 1x10x50
Leg Exten: 2x10x130, 1x20x110
Calf raise: 3x15x170
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1060
Yeah thanks, my knees are a bit raw today but beyond that I am fine, no soreness yet. I mean it wouldn't of bothered me if I wasn't dripping in sweat and exhausted, just to have some guy that is smaller than me comment on my form breaking down just ticked me off at the time.
Oh haha, yeah I didn't put all my stats on this log as it is gonna last a little over two weeks I think. But, other logs have my stats. Squat 500, deadlift 400, bench 300. Haven't tested these in a while but if you have followed my other logs I have mentioned feeling much stronger in my main lifts, just haven't tested it.Whats your max DL Squat and Bench?
That is one heck of a Workout!!
How'd you manage that ^^^
And no I still haven't figured out my next cycle, so all suggestions are welcome!
Seems like a good product, just looking at all options at moment.I believe I am Going to Run The E-Ripper in March !!
I'm one of those people that were looking for msten and couldn't find it lol so that is why I'm asking for suggestions. E-ripper does have epistane which I have been interested in.
25 days of christmas starts! haha
That I did, 2nd postDid you already finish up Growth Factor Extreme and write your final thoughts Abe?
Updated that post on the 1st I believe