AAS Books?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
What most current book(s) would you recommend I pick up to further extend and broaden my knowledge on anything and everything in the AAS world?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition - Anabolics 9th Edition
William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS has been the most trusted anabolic steroid information resource for more than a decade. Considered the definitive reference manual on physique- and performance-enhancing drugs, this book includes an extensive review of the history, availability, clinical application, and practical use of anabolic/androgenic steroids, human growth hormone, insulin, anti-estrogens, diuretics, reductase inhibitors, thyroid hormones, stimulants, and a variety of other performance medications. The latest (9th) edition has been fully updated, and is the most comprehensive and informative version of this legendary book ever published!

totally agree with above

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition - Anabolics 9th Edition
William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS has been the most trusted anabolic steroid information resource for more than a decade. Considered the definitive reference manual on physique- and performance-enhancing drugs, this book includes an extensive review of the history, availability, clinical application, and practical use of anabolic/androgenic steroids, human growth hormone, insulin, anti-estrogens, diuretics, reductase inhibitors, thyroid hormones, stimulants, and a variety of other performance medications. The latest (9th) edition has been fully updated, and is the most comprehensive and informative version of this legendary book ever published!

totally agree with above
X2.. I've got an older copy, i think it's time to update.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
^^x3 defiantly William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009. I think i have 2006 lying around somewhere in the house time for me to update to also!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolics 10th edition is available now.

seth roberts anabolic pharmacology is another popular one.

then of course, there is vida's androgens & anabolic agents. a timeless classic.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
alot of people hate but L Rea's books were always interesting to me, not super new but well worth reading.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anabolic pharmacology by seth roberts

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Anabolic Pharmacology" by Seth Roberts.

By a landslide...

-John

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll look into picking up either Anabolics 10th edition or Seth Roberts Anabolic Pharmacology. What's the difference between the two, other than author and personal point of views?