A SPECIAL GIFT FOR MODS

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Upon approval from Bobo, NutraPlanet has decided to do a contest (if you can call it that) of a slightly different caliber...as a token of our appreciation to all the MODS here at AM, we are giving away 3 bottles of Revenge SDX (comparable to SD) for testing and feedback. Three lucky MODS will be selected Wednesday to test out a 90 cap bottle of Revenge. All we ask is that you have prior experience with SD for comparison. So all you interested MODS please chime in (don't be shy) :D

Members, you may also nominate a MOD of your choice. So come on let's get those ballots rollin'

<Please post your nominations here>

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bigpete. his diet is spot on and gives honest feedback.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
For the ex members above their votes don't count as they will be banned. :D

I'll throw my hat in the ring. My diet, training is all in check as it always is. Sitting at 225lbs 9-10% at the moment. LMK

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if your ass was to come around more, i might have remembered you. jminis who???

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly:D I step in when I have to and banish those who have lost their right to remain within the gates of the promise land.
wow...that's pretty hardcore there J :run:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
After seeing jminis, I have come to the conclusion that everything the Blue Oyster Cult said was a lie,clearly you should fear the reaper. So J gets my vote. :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
bip pete, jminis, & ryansm would be three solid candidates. I had to say jminis because his avatar may lop my head off, especially since the Eagles are testing his sanity :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna discriminate, so I'm going to nominate an old guy...B5150. :lol:
Just kidding gramps. Lil' Petey and J-man also get my nominations since they asked for them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't wanna discriminate, so I'm going to nominate an old guy...B5150. :lol:
Just kidding gramps.
At the end of the day...just what I needed. That made me laugh, you little ****:hammer:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote Brian, Jminis, and Pete, and myself for an alternative.:ntome: :wave:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ryan - you just came off Methoxy???

I'd vote for Pete, and Brian and Sage - where the hell is he at anyway?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B5150, would you be interested? I think you would be a great candidate considering you were one of the original beta testers for Superdrol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be several (about 6) weeks before I could cycle it. If this is not a problem I would enjoy being a tester. I understand if it is and thank you for considering me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
wow...that's pretty hardcore there J :run:
:twisted: To all those who voted for me, the reaper will not be visiting you for some time.

Seriously any one of us MODS would be a good choice. I'm bulking right now but trying to keep bodyfat in check so if that's someone you want testing your product I would be more then glad too.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be several (about 6) weeks before I could cycle it. If this is not a problem I would enjoy being a tester. I understand if it is and thank you for considering me.
Yeah, we're actually looking for immediate testers. When the time draws near, email or PM me and I'll send you out a bottle.