A must watch

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I recently bough Netflix and I came across this title, which you can stream instantly to your computer or xbox, and gave it a watch.

Eye opening. I highly recommend watching this if you can.

Bigger Stronger Faster* (2008)

Edit: I'm not advertising for them....just a convenient way to get the documentary

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should watch this just to see how misinformed our government oficialls really are

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely one of the better ones. Typical "blame steroids" mentality as always. Ignorance spreads lies.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely one of the better ones. Typical "blame steroids" mentality as always. Ignorance spreads lies.
um, it wasn't blaming steroids. it gave both sides of the opinion, unlike another documentarian by the name of Michael Moore, who is a fat anarchist. it did not advocate it nor did it slam steroids. it left it open for you to decide what to think.

now where did I park me Delorean? I gotta get back to 2010 with this post.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should watch this just to see how misinformed our government oficialls really are
perfect example..henry waxman. one of the proponents of brinigng steroid use to the congress, yet he DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE ILLEGAL OR NOT. nor did he know the drinking age or how old to buy tobacco products.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
um, it wasn't blaming steroids. it gave both sides of the opinion, unlike another documentarian by the name of Michael Moore, who is a fat anarchist. it did not advocate it nor did it slam steroids. it left it open for you to decide what to think.

now where did I park me Delorean? I gotta get back to 2010 with this post.
I knew that. What I meant to say was that the father, and gov elect officials were clueless and automatically spread the word that they are dangerous. Ha! M Moore. That's a whole other thread!

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I just watched that a few months ago, def an interesting doc.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is sad that some of our law makers don't even know what the current laws are waxmans aid new more about everything than he did they should elect him instead