A little help with a Stack

turff49

turff49

Awards
What do you guys think of stacking these together.
Erase Pro & DAA
Modern BCAA
C4 extreme
P6 extreme. 49years old. Not looking to add bulk. 178lbs 14%bf. trimming down a few more pounds. But am adding a few lbs of muscle. Help and comments appreciated

murk01

murk01

Awards
I like it. If u go with generic DAA, add another all arou.d test booster. Iforce makes a good div booster. But u need to explore what u respond to more. Div and DAA have the most sci backing.
Testabolin, thats the i force one. Ran it loved it

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro & DAA
Modern BCAA
C4 extreme
P6 extreme. 49years old. Not looking to add bulk. 178lbs 14%bf. trimming down a few more pounds. But am adding a few lbs of muscle. Help and comments appreciated

Here's what I would recommend:
1. DAA + erase pro is fine
2. Modern BCAA is fine. There other options, but whatever you prefer.
3. I didn't like C4, although I did beta test is originally with 1,3-dimethyl (DMAA) in it. I think there are better preworkouts on the market, but once again, if you like it, whatever.
4. I wouldn't waste the money on P6. The price is high and the ingredient panel is simple. Besides, DAA and Erase Pro will be plenty to boost your testosterone and keep estrogen in check. Instead, look into Reduce XT for helping to trim down those last few pounds. There are also non-stimulant fat loss options available, such TTA-500 which stacks very well with Reduce XT. TTA-500 can be found for ~$15 a bottle, and provides a full two month serving at 1g per day. Value doesn't get much better than Reduce XT + TTA-500, and it'll cost a LOT less than p6.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks for advice guys. Which preworkout would you recommend, maybe Jack3d micro instead of C4?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for advice guys. Which preworkout would you recommend, maybe Jack3d micro instead of C4?
My recommendations would be based off of what your trying to get out of your workout. Pumps? Energy? Endurance? Etc.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the P6, there's way better options out there. Also agree on DAA/Div route for test boost when going for gains. Get your BCAA wherever you choose just be sure its good ratios and purity.

I also think there's better options over C4 or jacked micro. RPM either standalone or stacked with something more traditional gets my vote. If you're looking for NO boost check out Uptake.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Only preworkout I've used was maniac or straight stim with creatine.. Looking for good pump, endurance, etc. a good overall ore. I used Maniac And drank a couple cups of coffee with no issues. Usually had great workouts.pump from Maniac seemed a little lacking though. Could just be me too. Thoughts?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Only preworkout I've used was maniac or straight stim with creatine.. Looking for good pump, endurance, etc. a good overall ore. I used Maniac And drank a couple cups of coffee with no issues. Usually had great workouts.pump from Maniac seemed a little lacking though. Could just be me too. Thoughts?
Maniac is the sh!t !!!
Most insane pumps, MM is best for stim and focus

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you've been mostly pleased with Maniac, there's no problem sticking with it and adding another cost effective ingredient for pumps. I think adding 1g Agmatine would work perfectly, and both Agmatine and Maniac look to be pretty cost effective.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Never got mug out of Maniac but to each his own. Still standing by Uptake for pumps and explosiveness.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I never got much out of Maniac. If you are ok with heavy stim content, Muscletech Nanovapor actually has a killer profile at full dose. Another route would be to do what I do: 1 tab bronkaid, 1 tab caffeine, 9g SNS Citrulline Malate, and 2g SNS ALCAR.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
muscle marinade is all around best pwo imo,im enjoying some prodigy right now also.and for daa i love my dpol,if you were to use mm and dpol at the same time youll see why.ive seen a lot of good things from daa/dpol and erase/erase pro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm thinking about hitting the MM tonight...
Been a long time since I've touched it, reminds me of "Elanor" from Gone In 60 Seconds.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm thinking about hitting the MM tonight...
Been a long time since I've touched it, reminds me of "Elanor" from Gone In 60 Seconds.
do it!do it!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I researched Muscle Marinade and it looks and sounds like from the reviews to be a good one. I'll go with it as the preworkout. I'll get my order out for this stack tonight or first thing in the morning. Looks like NutraPlanet will get my order. What's the usual time frame from order to delivery from them? Thanks for all the help!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
If you don't have a DAA supplement already on had you may want to do the D-Pol and Muscle Marinade stack. The two pre-workout is great and the pumps are incredible.

murk01

murk01

Awards
If you don't have a DAA supplement already on had you may want to do the D-Pol and Muscle Marinade stack. The two pre-workout is great and the pumps are incredible.
Sounds sic, i gota try it

turff49

turff49

Awards
Shouldn't I get the same results with the DAA I get withe the Erase Pro that NutraPlanet has stacked together on sale or is there something else in the Dpol?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Shouldn't I get the same results with the DAA I get withe the Erase Pro that NutraPlanet has stacked together on sale or is there something else in the Dpol?
Dpol has some vitamins and i think the daa is tied into sodium. Might b wrong and dont know the science behind it. But from reviews it works better and if u dont respond to daa then dpol should work. If u look around u can get dpol same price as reg daa.
And erase is the sh!t !!, another option is formasurge, i logged it and loved it.
Not trying to complicate it to much

murk01

murk01

Awards
Also reread OP, u have to have a good diet plan worked out too.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I have a good diet plan. Use to be into bodybuilding for 10 years. I blew my neck out when my bench collapsed doing inclines. Blew out 4 disc and ended up having to have them fused. Then I blew out my lower back and had to have 3 of those fused. Blew out another disc in my neck and had it fused back in July. For the first time since 2004 I have no pain. Since August I have dropped about 38lbs by diet and cardio. Slowly working back into the bodybuilding. Strict form and diet are key. Main issue is Disc degenerative disease but my MRI's look good now. As they should with 8 fused disc.high Protein diet with total cal around 1500 right now also.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro & DAA
Modern BCAA
C4 extreme

Drop the P6 over priced for sure. Look into SNS DAA sodium based was what was used in the studies originally. Erase Pro is an awesome product no complaints there. Modern BCAA's can't complain about price and quality.

murk01

murk01

Awards
What about fat burner big guy. Im partal to EC/ECA or animal cuts.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro & DAA
Modern BCAA
C4 extreme

My opinions:

1. Erase Pro + DAA is an excellent stack.
2. I love Modern BCAA, its a staple in my supplement arsenal.
3. C4 is alright, however I feel there are better options out there for pre-workouts. My vote goes to Jacked Micro, its my favorite on the market.
4. I wouldnt NOT waste the money on P6, its too expensive and nothing special at all. If you want to throw an additional test booster into the Erase Pro/DAA stack, get Endosurge. Those 3 are a completely ridiculous stack.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
I too didn't see much from maniac and haven't tried MM.

Volatile by Fahrenheit nutrition is another great option -not incredibly stim heavy, but great pumps (agmatine) and many users find their strength and endurance increasing during the use of a tub.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm liking the idea of using up the P6 i have left and going with EndoSurge.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm liking the idea of using up the P6 i have left and going with EndoSurge.
I didnt get **** from p6. SaVe what u have left and run it with daa and formasurge

If u got p6 from vit shop or *** u can return it as long as one dose is in the bottle

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah I got it from ***. Didn't know I could return open product. Never read the return policy though. I have little over half a container left. Thanks for the heads up.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Really? Didn't know that. So I could theoretically run an entire bottle of something and day 29 with one dose left be like "Nahh, I don't want it. Here's my reciept."?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I do it evey now and then. If i just want to test a product. I know kind of grimmy