i can't see the pictures on my work computer but I'm sure you killed it john

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen you in pictures where you're bigger... Honestly I like this look better and its what i strive for year around... You def nailed the classic physique. How did you do in the show (saw the didnt quality comment) anyhow you look great brotha. Respect

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen you in pictures where you're bigger... Honestly I like this look better and its what i strive for year around... You def nailed the classic physique. How did you do in the show (saw the didnt quality comment) anyhow you look great brotha. Respect
I got 4 out or 5, and 6 out of 7th. Thank you.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a few more from my first competition this year on May 26th or 28th. I placed fourth so I got a nice trophy

After the Show My ex-girlfriend and I went out to eat. I had some cheat food in the hotel as well. I woke up looking like this. I think I was fuller , harder, and drier, than the competition pictures. You can be the judge. My ex took this with her I -phone seven which seems to be more better quality than my Nikon camera and my samsung phone

I actually had more fun at this competition. My Ex-girlfriend was with me, I competed against a friend of mine, and I places higher than the one on June 9th. In addition it was forty five minutes away from home. The June 9th one was five hours and fifteen minutes away from home

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious bro... What are your stats. Hgt/weight

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious bro... What are your stats. Hgt/weight

6ft2 measured at both competitions (shoes off) This is class C which is 5ft10 and up

weight at first was like 204 or 203 , and second one was 202 or 201 , i don't even remember. I look bigger, always have but Ive got joints on the smaller side, for my size, just a hair under 7 inches, so this helps the illusion quite a bit. The first second of pictures was two weeks after this recent ones, and I look much better, moe defined.

Today Im 227 and have been putting on muscle and trying to keep my waist tight, While its not tight it looks okay. A little definition in certain spots and fat in other spots. I ve still got a lot of safe intense training to pack on muscle on the right places this offseason.

As you can see those two weeks between the competition above and this one, I made great process, once I get the cumulative momentum going, getting in shapes easily. An issue though is timing it right. Like I was going to withdraw from the first show but stuck with it

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
6ft2 measured at both competitions (shoes off) This is class C which is 5ft10 and up

weight at first was like 204 or 203 , and second one was 202 or 201 , i don't even remember. I look bigger, always have but Ive got joints on the smaller side, for my size, just a hair under 7 inches, so this helps the illusion quite a bit. The first second of pictures was two weeks after this recent ones, and I look much better, moe defined.

Today Im 227 and have been putting on muscle and trying to keep my waist tight, While its not tight it looks okay. A little definition in certain spots and fat in other spots. I ve still got a lot of safe intense training to pack on muscle on the right places this offseason.

As you can see those two weeks between the competition above and this one, I made great process, once I get the cumulative momentum going, getting in shapes easily. An issue though is timing it right. Like I was going to withdraw from the first show but stuck with it

Looking really good. I think you hit all poses really well except the double bicep. Arms a little too high i think.

Also, gotta love the one guy looking way too far up in the one pic. Hilarious.

Edit: oh, how late am I on this!? Lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking really good. I think you hit all poses really well except the double bicep. Arms a little too high i think.

Also, gotta love the one guy looking way too far up in the one pic. Hilarious.

Edit: oh, how late am I on this!? Lol
Im doing the same show June 8th. haha Ill play with the front double biceps pose and see what i think looks better. Thank you.