A decent preworkout

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'm sure it's asked all the time on the forums but I'm looking for a preworkout that is not to stim crazy.

I am not a stim junkie but a good boost before the gym or work is what I'm aiming for. I love having a nice pump matrix added as well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Prolific by PES might be up your alley, containing caffeine as the only stim. Good concentration and great dose of citrulline

celliem

celliem

Awards
I use Evlution Nutrition Engn with 4gs of Citrulline Malate

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Prolific or Hypermax XT. Hypermax XT just launched the new Strawberry Kiwi flavor which is amazing. I think Hypermax XT is a great balance of stimulants and pump - it contains caffeine and Eria Jarnesis along with glycerol, agmatine, citrulline for some nice pumps.

Also, it's on sale over at Nutriverse for 20% off. Can't beat that

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Thanks guys! Will check all of these out!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Being properly hydrated and electrolytes, but I would second Wyked, enjoyed the taste

santangalo

Awards
Imo Quake has a natural feel. You can push your workout and not feel jittery or your heart pounding. Clean energy

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo Quake has a natural feel. You can push your workout and not feel jittery or your heart pounding. Clean energy
It does indeed. I am a stim junky and have been enjoying this one lately because of the clean feel.

Also has a top notch pump and endurance profile You're looking for OP. I have only had the lemon flavor and it was enjoyable. Highly recommend.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey OP, check out Controlled Labs White Rapids and/Flood. Not overly stimmed, great pump/endurance product. Check out the CL subforum and we have a sample request there. Try it before you buy it at least

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sns focus xt is killer in this field. Lower stim, perfect focus. You can always add agmatine xt, bulk citrulline malate, or any other pump ingredients to your liking.

Quake is solid as well, but at full dose can be very heavy stims

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
I'm sure it's asked all the time on the forums but I'm looking for a preworkout that is not to stim crazy.

I am not a stim junkie but a good boost before the gym or work is what I'm aiming for. I love having a nice pump matrix added as well.
Scivation Quake (it doesn't hit as hard as you'd think for the caffeine, can mix regular with caffeine free)
Ergo Pre
The new Dymatize Pre Workout
Pre Kaged
Controlled Labs White Flood
C4 Ultimate
PES Prolific (320mg caf is high-ish but not too bad, could mix with their High Volume too)

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Good suggestions so far in here. Give a look at SuperPump MAX as well - not stim-heavy but will deliver pumps especially @ 2 scoops with 4g of l-citrulline.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

200/25 isn't that stim crazy, but it depends on how your body is...

Attachments

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honestly quake would be perfect for you at 2 scoops the 350 mgs of caffeine is unbelievably smooth and as a few other people have said the energy feels so clean

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max out or pump juice extreme....they both have caffeine but not all the other intense stimulants

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Volatile by Formutech Nutrition only has 125 mgs of caffeine.

Puckpimp71

Awards
If you're looking for caffeine free, Nutrabio's caffeine free PRE is solid. It's not cheap but is one of my favorites.

ashenshugar77

Awards
Vicaine is a good one that's definitely different than the rest & doesn't give a stim feeling.