Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was my Grandsons 13 Birthday, (yes I have a teenage grand child) so we did have a small birthday party and don't tell Hyde but I had a Big Juicy Cheese Burger, a Slice of Pizza and a piece (maybe 2) of Birthday Cake. So now off to the treadmill !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was my Grandsons 13 Birthday, (yes I have a teenage grand child) so we did have a small birthday party and don't tell Hyde but I had a Big Juicy Cheese Burger, a Slice of Pizza and a piece (maybe 2) of Birthday Cake. So now off to the treadmill !!
Happy birthday to him!

Currently on the bike doing cardio. Finally back at it, time to get my burn on!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you @Hyde as always you have some words of wisdom !

I generally use RXS Radiate before cardio, I know it has Alpha-Yohimbine in it but I don't know how much ? I believe it is 1mg
You can basically take as much Y as you can handle, and 3-5mg at a time isn’t uncommon at all, but from a practical perspective I would say just use the Radiate you have and know you enjoy! And you can continue to use it when you use the topical Clen if you want since using that transdermally doesn’t really seem to affect my heart rate or anything like oral consumption does.

Check eBay or clearance sections of online supp retailers if you wanted to look for more Yohimbine to try adding for cheap. Just 2.5mg of the Primaforce kicks my butt, but some guys can handle a lot.

Hey I woke up light today so I made my family a big breakfast of French toast! You just have to find the balance to make it work for you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My training has been going very well, and I have added another day of cardio in every week. I just need to get my nutrition one point, I'm having a hard time in the Will Power department. Put Down The Cookie !!!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My training has been going very well, and I have added another day of cardio in every week. I just need to get my nutrition one point, I'm having a hard time in the Will Power department. Put Down The Cookie !!!
I hear you man! Maybe look into some of those protein cookie recipes?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife buys snacks for the Grand Kids, but I find them................

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife buys snacks for the Grand Kids, but I find them................
Make your own substitutes! Dieting doesn’t mean you can’t have enjoyable food - it just means better prep & planning. @The Solution is proof of that great nutrition that gets results can be delicious.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Make your own substitutes! Dieting doesn’t mean you can’t have enjoyable food - it just means better prep & planning. @The Solution is proof of that great nutrition that gets results can be delicious.

I know all these thing, I just need to get my mind and body on the same page.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trap Bar 2.jpg
BFS Neck Machine.jpg
Preacher.jpg

Today was Traps, Neck and Brachioradialis. I not sure who designed this neck machine, but it looks like it can hold several hundred pounds, the most I have ever used is 25lbs ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Voltaren.jpg

@thebigt said he had had good luck with Voltaren for knee pain so I thought I would give it a try. I do think it works very well. It seams dull the pain quite a bit. I can wait to try it on my knee before squats !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 201596

@thebigt said he had had good luck with Voltaren for knee pain so I thought I would give it a try. I do think it works very well. It seams dull the pain quite a bit. I can wait to try it on my knee before squats !!
I’m on the script version of this. It helps a little.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sleep in this morning ?

Those that know me, know I don't use an alarm clock I wake up at 3am every morning and workout. Wednesday I sat down on the couch with my wife and feel asleep immediately (very deep sleep) went to bed sleep like a baby, I woke up at 3am business as usually. Last night went to bed normal time but I did not wake up till 4:10am (missed my work out) this only happens once every year or so ??? I guess my body just needed a little extra rest. This means I will crush tomorrows workout!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Those that know me, know I don't use an alarm clock I wake up at 3am every morning and workout. Wednesday I sat down on the couch with my wife and feel asleep immediately (very deep sleep) went to bed sleep like a baby, I woke up at 3am business as usually. Last night went to bed normal time but I did not wake up till 4:10am (missed my work out) this only happens once every year or so ??? I guess my body just needed a little extra rest. This means I will crush tomorrows workout!!
Yes sir take a day from training ole buddy and dont let it bother you. I'm one of your 3am soldiers also. Your daily schedule will be off first thing in the morning but once you get to the shop and get some caffeine flowing everything will be fine.

Crush it tomorrow 💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir take a day from training ole buddy and dont let it bother you. I'm one of your 3am soldiers also. Your daily schedule will be off first thing in the morning but once you get to the shop and get some caffeine flowing everything will be fine.

Crush it tomorrow 💪
Sitting here with a large cup of Coffee right now!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You are the first person on AM every morning, Rocket! 🤪

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I have my alarm clock set but my internal alarm clock gets me up any where from 4 and 4:30. Gotta love the internal alarm clocks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK2866.jpg

I am going to wait about 2 weeks to start a run of Pure Rawz Ostarine MK-2866, I have been dealing with a minor medical Issue and I am getting blood work than to see if it's resolved. I will be consuming maintenance calories and trying to lean out a bit. aka loose the love handles !! Thanks @TheVenom for the hookup! I was thinking 25mg a day Pre Am Fasted Training ? any input would be great @Leakydelts

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have my alarm clock set but my internal alarm clock gets me up any where from 4 and 4:30. Gotta love the internal alarm clocks.
I like it because it does not wake the wife up.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
25 mg a day is about right. If you can stomach it before fasted cardio good on you but it may be easier to take it with your first meal right after cardio, or else you may be burping up all that alcohol while you do your cardio.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25 mg a day is about right. If you can stomach it before fasted cardio good on you but it may be easier to take it with your first meal right after cardio, or else you may be burping up all that alcohol while you do your cardio.
Good to know, Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I noted yesterday I slept in and missed my workout, it should have been fasted cardio. I always set out my PWO in a shaker the night before so my PWO of choice for fasted cardio is RXS Radiate, so I figured I would just drink that before my Traps, Neck and Brachioradialis work out this morning. I had a great workout, I could feel the stims and moved thru everything very quickly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like it because it does not wake the wife up.
Yes I agree. My back up external alarm is my dog which also doesn't wake up my wife so she has it lucky ;)

I could feel the stims and moved thru everything very quickly.
Always love when you can feel the stims working!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fasted Cardio yesterday 45 minutes of Snow Shoveling, This morning 4am snow blowing (about 8") the neighbors will love me!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fasted Cardio yesterday 45 minutes of Snow Shoveling, This morning 4am snow blowing (about 8") the neighbors will love me!
4 am wake up call! Just be glad you're not in NYC. I think they got 2' of snow or something along those lines.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket, Im like you, early bird. For ages I've been getting up at 3 AM (wife and I) and we were at the gym down the street at 4:45 when it opened. (We'd join there, go for a while, then swap back to the home gym in warmer weather, etc.). (Garage is cold this time of year - New Hampshire). Since COVID I've been moved to full-time work from home, so we train from like 11:30 - 1 PM.
Looks to be a ton of snow out there this AM, get some coffee in, and off to shovel/snow-blow, etc. Ill be swapping that for morning cardio today and skipping the treadmill.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't mess that back up shoveling or you will be in my position. No training the first week and boring workouts the second week trying to heal and work around the back.
I was thinking of you as I was throwing the heavy stuff the snow plow left for me at the bottom of my driveway.

Rocket, Im like you, early bird. For ages I've been getting up at 3 AM (wife and I) and we were at the gym down the street at 4:45 when it opened. (We'd join there, go for a while, then swap back to the home gym in warmer weather, etc.). (Garage is cold this time of year - New Hampshire). Since COVID I've been moved to full-time work from home, so we train from like 11:30 - 1 PM.
Looks to be a ton of snow out there this AM, get some coffee in, and off to shovel/snow-blow, etc. Ill be swapping that for morning cardio today and skipping the treadmill.
Like @BOSSMAN said be careful !!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of you as I was throwing the heavy stuff the snow plow left for me at the bottom of my driveway.

Like @BOSSMAN said be careful !!
Took 2 hours to clear, got a good 16", then w/ plows blocking the driveway, it was easily higher than the snowblower and even at chest level. A decent sized storm...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 hours to clear, got a good 16", then w/ plows blocking the driveway, it was easily higher than the snowblower and even at chest level. A decent sized storm...
dang, here in indiana only got around 2-3 inches we haven't been getting the kind of snows that we used to get.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dang, here in indiana only got around 2-3 inches we haven't been getting the kind of snows that we used to get.
Where I grew up we got twice the snow we have here, so no complaints !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live in NH, and we basically border Canada and the ocean, so it can (and does) get cold/snowy.
This year we've been very lucky, its FEB and honestly the fist real storm we've gotten this winter.
With only like 8 weeks of winter left, Ill take it...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah yea western maryland and getting closer to the hilly mountain ranges you did get a ton of snow!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes we did !! I guess they named it Frostburg for a reason !!
Good ole Frostburg
My brother graduated from Frostburg. Man what a crazy party town that was. He was in college while I was in high school. My buddies and I would drive up there at least twice a month for the weekend. Talking about some good times 🍻.
What happened at Frostburg, stayed at Frostburg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good ole Frostburg
My brother graduated from Frostburg. Man what a crazy party town that was. He was in college while I was in high school. My buddies and I would drive up there at least twice a month for the weekend. Talking about some good times 🍻.
What happened at Frostburg, stayed at Frostburg
My Ex-Wife's uncle owned a Pizza (& Beer) shop (Hi-Way Pizza) right across the street from the college, it would get a bit crazy at times !

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Ex-Wife's uncle owned a Pizza (& Beer) shop (Hi-Way Pizza) right across the street from the college, it would get a bit crazy at times !
I'm VERY familiar with Hi Way!!!!

My brother lived on High street, Hi Way was in his back yard. One block away, I think Tuesday nights was buy a bottled beer and get a pitcher for a penny or something crazy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes we did !! I guess they named it Frostburg for a reason !!
The name sounds suiting for sure! Driven by Frostburg many times but never have stopped 😆

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First line hot dog, he is in NH.
LOL at "hot dog"...

Yes, New Hampshire... Im not a fan of winter, but its such a great state, Im here for life. (But will go south for winters when a bit older im sure). Its always top-3 in the country (w/ VT and ME) when it comes to safety/crime.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL at "hot dog"...

Yes, New Hampshire... Im not a fan of winter, but its such a great state, Im here for life. (But will go south for winters when a bit older im sure). Its always top-3 in the country (w/ VT and ME) when it comes to safety/crime.
I've heard NH is a nice place to settle down. I've always thought living out in the middle of no where in Maine would be nice to :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard NH is a nice place to settle down. I've always thought living out in the middle of no where in Maine would be nice to :)
I bought a farm about 35 years ago, out in the middle of no where, every time I needed anything it was an hour drive, I spend 8 hours every weekend taking care of the place (on top of my 60's a week working to pay for it) 5 years later I moved to the suburbs, been here ever since !!