Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of these chicks get that lip filler, it would look better on my butt!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BFF.jpg

Just stared using the BFF Blitz 3D if you like the BA tingles (which I do) you will love this, good kick and you will think you stuck your head in a bee hive !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well.............. YES! Those chicks that get the injections in their lips I think look horrible !!
I agree! Lol I’ve seen/known several personally and I am NOT a fan! .....I do like a nice butt though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lips.jpg

They just don't look good!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The butt implants aren't very appealing either. 🤮

kim-kardashian-butt-plastic-surgery-F.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Implants Here !

Butt45.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Hyde

Got my neutral grip bars installed on my power rack, I made a mount that I could adjust rather than use the welder. Tomorrow is back day so I will give them a try.

Pull Up 2.jpg
Pull Up 1.jpg

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Project Bigger Butt....

5 sets ATG Squats (1)135X15 (2)155X15 (3)185X15 (4)225X15 (5)245X15

Knee and Back have been feeling good!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking sweet in here, Rocket!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome addition to the power rack. I need your set up. Saw the ab straps on the power rack as well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome addition to the power rack. I need your set up. Saw the ab straps on the power rack as well!
I used to use the Ab Straps a good bit, but not much lately ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to use the Ab Straps a good bit, but not much lately ??
I've got an iron gym that you hook on a door frame that came with the ab straps. It's my go to ab workout ecspecially being at home now with no commercial gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got an iron gym that you hook on a door frame that came with the ab straps. It's my go to ab workout ecspecially being at home now with no commercial gym.
@LeanEngineer Where are you located ? Are you still on lock down or back on lock down ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer Where are you located ? Are you still on lock down or back on lock down ?
@Rocket3015 I'm located in northern virginia. I don't think we're on lock down but I still just workout at home versus going into the gym everyday.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look at you!! Totally jelly of those numbers!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember when I squatted 595lbs now that was a number to be proud of, however I never was able to hit 600 ..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember when I squatted 595lbs now that was a number to be proud of, however I never was able to hit 600 ..
Wow! That is great but 15 reps is a lot!! So counts in my book!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At that point i'd be weighing my clothes to say I hit 600 lbs ;) That's a lot of weight!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One advantage of being short !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Multi Grip Bar 1.jpg

Ok, so @Hyde turned me on to Neutral Grip Pull-ups which are much easier on my shoulders, so I got to thinking, would Neutral Grip Bench Presses be the same ? After checking E-Bay & Amazon and seeing a Multi-Grip bar is about $200 I figure I will just make one, about 3 hours and $24 later this is what I got.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 199821

Ok, so @Hyde turned me on to Neutral Grip Pull-ups which are much easier on my shoulders, so I got to thinking, would Neutral Grip Bench Presses be the same ? After checking E-Bay & Amazon and seeing a Multi-Grip bar is about $200 I figure I will just make one, about 3 hours and $24 later this is what I got.
Aaaand now you have a sweet Hammercurl & tricep extension bar too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Squats this week, the weight keeps going up. I like it!

5 sets

135X15
185X15
225X15
245X15
265X15 up 10lbs from last week !!

Getting closer to my goal of 315X15

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Squats this week, the weight keeps going up. I like it!

5 sets

135X15
185X15
225X15
245X15
265X15 up 10lbs from last week !!

Getting closer to my goal of 315X15
you rappin dem knees?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
9mm Sleeves

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
9mm Sleeves
That’s the way to do it. Warm passive compression that doesn’t put pressure on the knee cap the way a wrap can. You don’t get the lift like a wrap, but safer knees and less weight on the bar for the same overall strength means you will stay healthier.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s the way to do it. Warm passive compression that doesn’t put pressure on the knee cap the way a wrap can. You don’t get the lift like a wrap, but safer knees and less weight on the bar for the same overall strength means you will stay healthier.
I never got the hang of Knees Wraps even when I was squatting 500lbs for reps I never used wraps (or even sleeves back than)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never got the hang of Knees Wraps even when I was squatting 500lbs for reps I never used wraps (or even sleeves back than)
I have only played with wraps a little. Enough to get ~30lbs out of them on myself, which is definitely not worth using competitively considering how much you have to go through to use them.

You have to roll them up tight, set them in the right spot, give yourself bicep tendinitis and burn up all of your energy cranking them on over 5 minutes, stress over getting them tucked in, have someone help you out of the chair, waddle to the bar while your legs are going numb, then try to set up and focus on your lift after all of that - and then as soon as you finish you have to get them off immediately and start re-rolling them!

Sleeves, you just pull them on during warmups and enjoy the comfort & confidence the rest of the session

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only played with wraps a little. Enough to get ~30lbs out of them on myself, which is definitely not worth using competitively considering how much you have to go through to use them.

You have to roll them up tight, set them in the right spot, give yourself bicep tendinitis and burn up all of your energy cranking them on over 5 minutes, stress over getting them tucked in, have someone help you out of the chair, waddle to the bar while your legs are going numb, then try to set up and focus on your lift after all of that - and then as soon as you finish you have to get them off immediately and start re-rolling them!

Sleeves, you just pull them on during warmups and enjoy the comfort & confidence the rest of the session
and I thought I was the only one that felt this way!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 199821

Awesome! And for $24 in material you can't beat that!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest is tomorrow (Thursday) we will give it a try ??? I did use it for Hammer Curls yesterday !
Nice! I've used Rogue's version of that bar and I really liked it. It had multiple different grips on the one I used.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used it to bench this morning went pretty light but no grinding in the shoulders and got a good pump !!