8 weeks on natural test boosters

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, between some tribulus based product and now t-force, i'm soon going to be at 8 weeks of taking that type of testosterone boosting product. The labels all say discontinue after 8 weeks, and i think go 4-8 weeks without.

My question is whether switching to something else entirely for the test boost in the meantime is ok like say 6-oxo extreme, or some other 6-bromo based or something else entirely? not sure whether just a DIM type product like activate exteme, or whether to say to hell with it and use a trib based like diesel test hardcore. Or even just an aromatase inhibitor?

I guess i'm just looking for suggestions/ideas on this, so its an open to anything discussion :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
AIs are a different story. I've been on the other natural test boosters for about 12 weeks. Seems to be alright.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have been on blue-up for about 6 weeks will stop at 8. then im gonna go on grape seed 300mg twice a per day.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
i have been on blue-up for about 6 weeks will stop at 8. then im gonna go on grape seed 300mg twice a per day.
full spectrum or the extract Procyanadin that comes from it...?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Well, between some tribulus based product and now t-force, i'm soon going to be at 8 weeks of taking that type of testosterone boosting product. The labels all say discontinue after 8 weeks, and i think go 4-8 weeks without.

My question is whether switching to something else entirely for the test boost in the meantime is ok like say 6-oxo extreme, or some other 6-bromo based or something else entirely? not sure whether just a DIM type product like
activate exteme, or whether to say to hell with it and use a trib based like diesel test hardcore. Or even just an aromatase inhibitor?

I guess i'm just looking for suggestions/ideas on this, so its an open to anything discussion :D
since you started natural I'd say stay natural...
some high quality DIM, chrysin, and grape seed(like ohiostate said). and add 6-oxo extreme to that with the trans-reservatol.... would be quite potent...
I think BAC has a dim/chry/grapeseed formula but not sure...
Or stack ACT extreme with 6-oxo extreme... that would be an excellent stack.

Mainly I switched between activate and tongkat alternate months... and it seemed to work well for me ...
although I drink like two gallons of water a day and the ACT being diuretic had me running to the restroom all day.. lolz

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or stack ACT extreme with 6-oxo extreme... that would be an excellent stack.
I'm thinking thats the way to go, then diesel test hardcore for the following 2 months perhaps to go back to a trib based, maybe adding plain 6-oxo to go with it.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I think as long as the products are not similar ( i.e. just switching AI's really wont give your body a rest ) you can run them fairly close together. I dont know if I would run them back to back eternally, I would give a few weeks break every 8-12 weeks personally. So something like this seems reasonable...

Wk. 1-4 : T-Force
Wk 4-8 : Activate Extreme
Wk 9-12 : Tribulus
Wk 13-16 : Off