8 week lean bulk cycle

scooter82

Awards
Hey all,

Was wondering if I could get some opinions on an upcoming cycle of mine. The goal is to lean bulk. I would like to add 8-12 pounds of lean muscle with as little fat as possible. I'm 31 years old, 6'1, 215 pounds. This will be my 4th cycle. Will be getting about 3600+ calories per day.

Weeks 1-8: Epistane 30mg ed
Weeks 1-4: Methylsten 20mg ed
Weeks 5-8: Tren 60mg ed

Will be taking cycle support as well as TUDCA throughout the cycle

Weeks 9-12: Clomid 50/50/50/50, Unleashed, DAA

Weeks 13-16: Erase

I was also thinking about adding a prolactin control product stating in week 5. I've heard tren can elevate prolactin levels but I'm not sure that 60mg a day is enough to worry about it. I've heard good things about Black Lion's Prolactrone. Anybody else used this?

bel1

Awards
assuming its tvar, should be dosed around 90mg and 8 weeks may be a little too much.. anything to combat lethargy? everything else looks fine

scooter82

Awards
Yes, I meant tvar. Only running it for 4 weeks. Any suggestions on taking something for lethargy? maybe something like 4-andro?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop clomid to 50/25/25/25 and use some inhibit P while on the cycle.

No_Pain

Awards
Tvar even at 90 is mild IME.. If you're E is low before starting the var you will have 0 issues [no E-->P = no problems]

Everything else looks perfect and fun

I got rebound gyno after a 6 week Msten/ dmz cycle so after you drop your SERM run a low dose AI and taper just to be safe -- on you, have fun.

scooter82

Awards
Tvar even at 90 is mild IME.. If you're E is low before starting the var you will have 0 issues [no E-->P = no problems]

Everything else looks perfect and fun

I got rebound gyno after a 6 week Msten/ dmz cycle so after you drop your SERM run a low dose AI and taper just to be safe -- on you, have fun.
So you're saying, as soon as I'm done with the SERM then start the AI. You suggest something like forma or something stronger like letro?

kolejorg

Awards
How did your cycle go? I'm looking at an epi/tren cycle this summer.