Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a beta-bottle of iron legion's 7,8 benzo to try out...for general info it is the natural AI included in both dermacrine and sustain alpha. I usually apply 4 pumps of sustain, but will instead be using 3 pumps of sustain and .5ml of 7,8 benzo. I will be using my usual 4 pumps of dermacrine.

iron legion 7,8 benzo is 35mg per ml.
delsolrob

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been off sustain alpha and dermacrine for about a month after finishing a 3 month run of both.

today is day 4, already I feel the natural energy enhancement from dermacrine and the libido boost from sustain is starting to rear it's head.

as of now it's too early to tell any difference from adding the 7,8 benzo.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub a dub dub

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

putting 4 pumps dermacrine on neck/shoulders/clavicle

putting 3 pumps sustain alpha on inner thighs/lower ab region

putting .5ml 7,8 benzo on ribcage area

mood and natural energy/endurance have already seen improvement...libido is very good plus I seem to have a more enjoyable 'ending' when using sustain.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in my big brother.
bro you are going to cover your whole body! love it.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in to see if you see a difference in adding the 7, 8 Benzoflavone.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn. In to see this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed in to see if you see a difference in adding the 7, 8 Benzoflavone.
DAY 6

yes, today I noticed a huge jump in libido, above and beyond what I would expect from my usual 4 pumps of sustain alpha-remember I cut my dose from 4 pumps to 3.

probably to soon to see any other possible difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7

the usual affects from dermacrine/sustain are starting to happen....mood/confidence/endurance/energy/feel good effect.

but the boost in libido is well above what I would expect only 7 days in. after this mornings workout veins were popping more than i'm used to seeing, and workout went really well-no increase in strength but more motivation-got more done than I planned on doing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 8

the libido spike is incredible....no hype---7,8 benzo is a fantastic libido booster---my bedroom performance last night called for a encore!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DAY 8

the libido spike is incredible....no hype---7,8 benzo is a fantastic libido booster---my bedroom performance last night called for a encore!!!
Just be careful; tendinitis is no joke.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
being on 100mg/week of testosterone, are you not on anastrozole? if no (not all need ai since not high aromatizers, especially at 100mg) then doctor/blood must be happy with in-range e2, yes? so you trying to push it lower with natty 7,8 "ai"? male libido usually tied to e2 level, with higher in-range usually giving better result (along with lipids, joints, etc...). since on trt with doctor - standard of care is at least 2 blood tests per year - what was last e2 level? when next bloodtest - would be cool if while using natty "ai" to compare.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 8

:clap2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
being on 100mg/week of testosterone, are you not on anastrozole? if no (not all need ai since not high aromatizers, especially at 100mg) then doctor/blood must be happy with in-range e2, yes? so you trying to push it lower with natty 7,8 "ai"? male libido usually tied to e2 level, with higher in-range usually giving better result (along with lipids, joints, etc...). since on trt with doctor - standard of care is at least 2 blood tests per year - what was last e2 level? when next bloodtest - would be cool if while using natty "ai" to compare.
anytime my bloods are out of range they get flagged...I've gotten flagged on several things in the past but never estrogen[e2]. I go thru the VA and only get tested once a year--I've been on trt close to 10 years now. no prescribed AI.

there are exceptions to male libido being tied to higher estrogen...take for example formestane, I think 7,8 benzo falls into that exception category--I have no clue what actual affect it is having on my estrogen without bloods but I do know what affect it is having on libido-outstanding!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anytime my bloods are out of range they get flagged...I've gotten flagged on several things in the past but never estrogen[e2]. I go thru the VA and only get tested once a year--I've been on trt close to 10 years now. no prescribed AI.

there are exceptions to male libido being tied to higher estrogen...take for example formestane, I think 7,8 benzo falls into that exception category--I have no clue what actual affect it is having on my estrogen without bloods but I do know what affect it is having on libido-outstanding!!!
Certain AIs are likely to have some degree ER binding either directly or via a metabolite or both. I'd bet 7,8-benzoflavone falls into that third category.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Certain AIs are likely to have some degree ER binding either directly or via a metabolite or both. I'd bet 7,8-benzoflavone falls into that third category.
the libido boost feels very similar to formestane. I would appreciate your thoughts on the comparison.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think tomorrow I will take a day off from dermacrine/sustain alpha and use a full 1ml of 7,8 benzo.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the libido boost feels very similar to formestane. I would appreciate your thoughts on the comparison.
I think Formestane has good affinity for 5a-reductase so, as much as it's reducing estrogen it may also be reducing DHT as much or more. So, you're getting a similar balance of AR and ER activity just in a different way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think Formestane has good affinity for 5a-reductase so, as much as it's reducing estrogen it may also be reducing DHT as much or more. So, you're getting a similar balance of AR and ER activity just in a different way.
outstanding...I can't help but think I am getting similar libido boost from the 7,8 benzo that I got from formestane...I really loved formestane but since it's gone I think I have found next best thing.....plus having just turned 60 a reduction in estrogen plus reduction in dht sounds like win-win!!!

really appreciate your input, thank you!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
couldn't tell much difference in just one day, will try going with 1ml 7,8 benzo again tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2nd day of 1ml 7,8 benzo solo...could feel a drop off in effects today, didn't feel as energetic/motivated and mood wasn't as high, but libido remained on the high side....this was to be expected, the 4 pumps of derma and 3 pumps of sustain have got to contain at least as much 7,8 benzo as .5ml.

tomorrow I will go back to 4 pumps derma/3 pumps sustain/.5ml 7,8 benzo, I love how this is making me feel!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I've found my sweet spot. 4derma 3sustain .5ml 7,8benzo is very nice-energetic, mood is high, feel good, leaning out, feeling strong and libido is very high.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great day today, I feel great!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
starting to see some leaning going on, but so far the highlight of this stack has been the feel good affect and the major boost in libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really crappy weather here last few days, rainy and windy with overcast sky and not much sun to speak of, but my mood has been very good and libido is insane, especially for a guy who just turned 60 in sept!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weather at our age seems to take a toll on us more than the younger chaps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at .5ml with 3 pumps sustain my libido is much higher than what I would expect from 4 pumps sustain without the 7,8 benzo. going to say that 7.8 benzo is a legit libido booster.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
at .5ml with 3 pumps sustain my libido is much higher than what I would expect from 4 pumps sustain without the 7,8 benzo. going to say that 7.8 benzo is a legit libido booster.
X2 there’s no doubting that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
X2 there’s no doubting that!
lol...I just turned 60, if it's having the kind of affect it's having on me I can only imagine what it will do for younger guys!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7,8 benzo is going to be released soon as a standalone product....be on the lookout.

there is a naming poll going on in company promotions section...check it out!!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How soon? Before bogo is over? I was about to pull the trigger on sustain alpha and virtus. Thinking this may be a better stack. Thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How soon? Before bogo is over? I was about to pull the trigger on sustain alpha and virtus. Thinking this may be a better stack. Thoughts?
cheftepesh1 I think bogo is good until today-chef will know for sure!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will tell you this...3 pumps sustain and .5ml of 7,8 benzo is VERY GOOD...unfortunately i'm not sure if the 7,8 benzo is for sale at site yet...I was beta testing... delsolrob

the good news is you can get 2 bottles of sustain alpha for the price of 1 and get the 7,8 benzo later on--i'm pretty sure the price point of the 7,8 benzo will be very reasonable.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Praying bogo good through this Friday payday! Going to snag 2 sustain and two laxo after reading the reviews. Then some 7, 8 benzo when it drops!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Praying bogo good through this Friday payday! Going to snag 2 sustain and two laxo after reading the reviews. Then some 7, 8 benzo when it drops!
I thought bogo ended yesterday but banner is still up on site...maybe you will get lucky?

dsm1

Awards
Any news/update as to the release of the 7, 8 Benzo product yet? Very interested.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lots of stuff going on...hopefully delsolrob can give us a update soon.

be patient!!!
We have a few products coming in the next few months. I promise this is on the list.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@GreenMachineX

uncle-rico

Awards
Just read your log because of your bump and it looks interesting. So, is there still something coming out in the near future? Shouldn't this be easy to bring out as single ingredient, because it's already part of sustain alpha?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just read your log because of your bump and it looks interesting. So, is there still something coming out in the near future? Shouldn't this be easy to bring out as single ingredient, because it's already part of sustain alpha?
@delsolrob