6ish week cut cycle

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried chicken and Broccoli-rob dogs a few week back, then Turkey dogs (macros weren't great), then these chicken sausages looked good but too dry. There more like a dry sausage then a hotdog
Ah the “overcooked” taste n texture. No bueno

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone use thc vapes? Or know about them? 2.0 gram live rosin diamonds?

I dont speak Chinese

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone use thc vapes? Or know about them? 2.0 gram live rosin diamonds?

I dont speak Chinese
I have been know to vape. CANNABIS ONLY. I’m sucking on a douche flute blowin clouds

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had someone bring me a case of them (not at my request) and I dont know **** about them like I do actually bud/cannabis

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cartridges or “carts” as my gen Z connect calls them come in .5, 1.0, or 2.0 sizes. You have the big ones
That’s the “good stuff” Joe Dirt

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can get a cheap “rig” at any vape store. Look for the clouds and flat brim hats. The one I have was 30 bucks. Has diff temp settings and an “on/off” button. You can get one that is the same size as the cartridge so assembled it looks like a long AA battery. Always on standby so when you pull off it it turns on. Cheap like 10 or 15 bucks
Those carts u have r the real deal

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get one of these. Excuse the chalk I’m getting my pump on
I dont do vapes, they all hurt my lungs, I just have access to a ton of these, like 1000's lol, I'm trying to learn about them real quick. I dont know what the market for these is like. He wants me to take a few cases but I dont think I'm gonna **** with it, might give them to my sister n let her sell them to the salon girls

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont do vapes, they all hurt my lungs, I just have access to a ton of these, like 1000's lol, I'm trying to learn about them real quick. I dont know what the market for these is like. He wants me to take a few cases but I dont think I'm gonna **** with it, might give them to my sister n let her sell them to the salon girls
Just don’t hit it like you are trying to clear a 3ft bong.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Il just pass, I smoke blunts like it's the 90's still and those dont hurt my lungs. If the vape hurts more then a blunt I'm straight. Plus i actually enjoy the process or rolling a j or a blunt. The vape isn't my style
I don’t smoke blunts since I quit smoking butts. I prefer J’s in a Zag.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know Smont is from the east coast cuz he has a connect guy for everything…even things he didn’t need
Its cus I'm a Italian that grew up in the hood. Your right tho. I got a guy for everything lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Guys I need some advice. That 100mg of tren I think is guilty of some serious heartburn That seems to really get its worst while training. Like brutal to the point where I stopped my workout today.

I think its gotta go

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys I need some advice. That 100mg of tren I think is guilty of some serious heartburn That seems to really get its worst while training. Like brutal to the point where I stopped my workout today.

I think its gotta go
Tren 100% can promote this even at very low dose. Not as bad as orals but it’s apparent.

That being said, if it’s mainly a WO problem just add 30g glutamine to your intra drink; it helps immensely. But if you are getting it other times besides that often, I would just drop it.

My alternative to push on temporarily is add in Pepcid complete once-twice a day AND the 30g glutamine intra of 2x15g twice a day, but that is a bandaid and you will have to rebound when you come off the Pepcid, which is a tough week.

Big spoon of Greek yogurt after meals and glutamine between a couple can help reflux, and Betaine HCL before big meat meals. I also do sauerkraut daily. Otherwise, it’s more about veggie/fruit fiber variety than amount for promoting a stronger gut biome, but you can’t build that when the Tren or orals are concurrently scorching your gut garden.