6 WEEK HALO/FURUZA RUN

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Well, after giving it some thought I have decided to log my run here on AM. I wanted to log it for several reasons. I haven't seen many logs on these compounds ran to the end so it could be a learning experience for some and to a certain extent I guess to hold myself accountable. I have been very hard pressed for time with work and family and I really don't want to leave an incomplete log of my run up to eventually get lost in Internet purgatory. I will try to be as detailed as possible but I can't make any promises.

I work the midnight shift, and given the weather it is relatively slow so I figured now would be the best time to log a run. My body is still adjusting to the midnight shift but I don't think I will ever get used to it. I am not working this shift by choice so I will have to just sack up and make due. However these hours are crushing me right now. Sleep is a big issue for me right now. I never get enough of it.

I have ran several cycles before including halo, however, I have never ran furuza before so I am a little excited about it even though it is considered relatively weak and mild. My goal is a lean bulk especially due to the time of year and then cut in the spring/summer. I have been nursing several injuries. Some were old nagging injuries and others were new. Everything from a stress fracture in my forearm to tendonitis in both elbows to bone problems of the clavicle. My injuries are still nagging me to this day. Unfortunately because of the injuries I have let my body go to **** and have no one to blame but myself. I became complacent ate like garbage and drank. A lot.

I am 32 years of age, 5'10", approximately 175 pounds. Not certain or sure of body fat percentages. Like I stated earlier, I let myself go to ****. I have been lifting for years and would like to get my numbers back to where they were previously when I was in the 1000 pound club, even though that is really not the point of this run but would be a plus.

This will also be my first log of anything so if you want to join me for the ride, feel free. I am open to suggestions and advice even though my plan is pretty much completely laid out. That is what this forum is for though: to learn, to educate, to inspire, and to be inspired. Enjoy.

I am already 4 days into my run and will back log the days I have already completed when I have time. My proposed run is as follows:

Cycle
Halo(Helladrol) 50/75/75/75/75/75(maybe 100 depending on sides, back pumps)

Furuza(CEL - Furuza-A) 150/200/200/200/200/200(maybe 250 to finish off the bottle, again depending on sides.)

Anabolic innovations cycle assist(2 scoops/spaced out every apart)

500 mg tudca(Antaeus Labs)

Taurine as needed.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0 (My first initial dose may be 40. I have never done this previously but am thinking of giving my system a boost going right into pct. I am still not sure. Maybe others can chime in with their thoughts or experiences?)

DAA 3G/3G/3G/3G/0/0

Arimistane(original PES Erase) 0/0/3/2/2/1 or 0/03/2/2/1/0 (not sure if I am going to start it the second or third week of PCT).

Anabolic innovations cycle support(2 scoops until the end of PCT)

500 mg tudca(only until the second week of PCT)

My staples are:
Orange triad multis

Fish oil(I have recently bumped up the dosage since starting the cycle/4-6 grams)

CLA(3G)

Vitamin D(2000iu)

Creatine(stopped until PCT)

Whey protein(optimum nutrition)

Casein(optimum nutrition)

Amino acids(5G intra workout/along with water and Gatorade)

I have included a mass gainer shake which is taken post workout and sometimes on off days if I need to fulfill my calories for that particular day. I also have exemestane on hand just in case but have never needed to run an AI during any of my previous cycles.

I will post other info in separate posts because this seems to be getting really fcuking long. Sorry in advance, but I want to be as detailed as possible.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
My diet is generally going to be the same throughout the cycle and sits usually between 3400 to 3700 calories.

10am whey protein with a piece of fruit

1pm 1 whole egg, 4 egg whites, reduced fat cheddar cheese,1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1/2 cup of diced apples 8 ounces of orange juice

4pm(pre workout) whey protein and a banana

6:30pm (post workout)mass gainer shake

7:30-8pm chicken/meat/or fish with a low glycemic carb such as sweet potato, brown rice, or whole wheat pasta, mixed greens salad.

11pm same as above meal except I replace a mixed green salad with either green beans or broccoli and add 8 ounces of Greek yogurt

2am peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread with a protein shake.

4-4:30am casein shake and handful of almonds.

I try to consume about a gallon of water a day.

My supp schedule is

1pm multis, fish oil, vit d, cla, halo, furuza

4pm cycle support, tudca

Intra workout 5G aminos

6-6:30pm mass gainer

7:30-8pm fish oil, cla, furuza

11pm multi, fish oil, cla, halo

4am cycle support, tudca, furuza

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
My lifting routine is a major/minor split. I was contemplating changing my routine to with a PHUL or PHAT routine but thought that drastically changing my routine that has worked over the years and what I have been currently doing would be a bad idea and ultimately too much of a change. I may change it to working out each body part twice a week later on but right now I am sticking to the following:
day 1 chest/tris/ calves
day 2 back/bis/abs
day 3 shoulders/traps/calves
day 4 legs/abs

Sometimes I take a day off in between random days depending on how I feel or how tired I am and sometimes I extend it into 5 days and work chest again because it is a weak body part of mine given all of my previous injuries. It is generally a "fcuk around day".

My previous best lifts were:
Bench 315
Squat 405
Deads 405

I don't think I will reach any of them this run because I have simply become weaker over the years and the midnight shift isn't helping with that aspect of training.

My measurements are:
Chest: 41 1/2 inches(42 1/2 flexed)
Waist: 36 inches(35 1/2 flexed)
Legs: 22 1/2(left) 23(right)(flexed: 23 & 23 1/2)
Arms: 15inches(left) 14 1/2(right)(flexed: 15 1/2 both)
Calves: 13 1/2

Some before pics:
Kind of embarrassed by them but it is even more motivation.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454611914.571656.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454611943.285429.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454611960.368492.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454611974.534621.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454611991.683455.jpg

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: OFF
I figured I start it up on a Sunday this way it is just easier to track and it is also technically the first day of every week so why not. Obviously nothing noticeable at all. I preloaded my cycle support 2 weeks prior at 1 scoop. A week later I incorporated another scoop. Sticking with the plan and am currently on 50mg of halo and 150mg of furuza. All of my support supps are the same as previously mentioned as well as diet.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: 174 pounds

I will be weighing myself weekly first thing in the morning on Monday. I don't want to get too caught up on weight every day because I am sure I will become neurotic about it. My overall appearance in the mirror would also generally be a better indicator as well.

Another thing to note as well is that all of my workouts will be at a home gym simply because of time constraints and other obligations. I don't like it, I hate it. However, this is the only way I see myself getting it in. I have never ran a cycle while using a home gym but I don't want to make any excuses.

My set up is pretty simple. It includes an adjustable bench, dumbells, a barbell set of 500 pounds, a power rack, and a powertec leverage bench. Nothing crazy, but whatever I could cram inside limited space.

I really really miss going to an actual gym. I seem so much more motivated at one then at home.

Bench
Bar x 25
135lbs x 25
225lbs x 10, 9, 8,7

Incline bench
165lbs x 15
185lbs x 8, 8
Drop set
135lbs x 15

Dumbells fly
50lbs x 15
55lbs x 15,15

Incline dumbell fly
50lbs 15,15,12

Close grip bench
135lbs x 20
185lbs x 10,8,8

Standing calf raise
90lbs x 25
180lbs x 25,25
270lbs x 20
320lbs x 14

I didn't have time to finish tris so I will squeeze them in on one of the remaining days.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Pull-ups
Body weight x 25
Bw+25lbs x 15
Bw+35lbs x 8
Bw+45lbs x 5
Drop set
Body weight x 10

Barbell row
135lbs x 25
185lbs x 15
225lbs x 12,12,10

Lat pull down
160lbs x 15
180lbs x 12,12
200lbs x 9

Chins
Body weight x 15
Bw+25lbs x 9,9

Barbell curls
Bar x 3 negatives
95lbs x 11,10,10,10

Inc dumb curls
40lbs x 9,9,9

Dumbell preacher curls
35lbs x 12,12,10
Superset
Machine preacher curls
20lbs x 12,12,11

Hanging knee raise
Body weight x 25,25,25

Crunch 3 ways
Body weight x 25,25

Diet has been fairly consistent. The only thing I am noticing today is itchy nips but I want to say it is dry skin. I have noticed that my loads don't have as much volume as they normally do. Don't know if it TMI but it is definitely a side so far.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: OFF

I am trying to catch up, so bear with me.

I didn't want to take this day as a day off but I am completely exhausted and tired. With family obligations, work, and other bull**** I only managed to get four hours of sleep so I decided it would be best to use my gym time as a time to take a power nap and get ready for work at night. It definitely sucks but rest is needed.

My diet is still the same but I didn't take in my 5 grams of aminos with Gatorade because I didn't work out. I also didn't take in my post workout shake but I did have my whey protein shake with a banana around the same time.

On a completely other note: my gas is on another level. I smell like I want to be left alone. You know it is bad when you bust ass and your dog doesn't even want to be in the same room as you. Haha. My diet off cycle is close to what I consume now besides the extra protein shake in the morning with fruit and the mass gainer post workout. The shake in the morning is usually just a glass of milk and the mass gainer shake is usually a scoop of whey protein, a scoop of a blended protein, and a fast digesting carb. The extra protein is most likely the cause. There are pros and cons. You smell like **** but you get to Dutch oven the old lady.

I have experienced a headache every now and then but I am chalking that up to drastically reducing my caffeine intake recently. Probably caffeine or stim withdrawal. I didn't want to have any blood pressure issues so I stopped my pre workout before starting my run and have at most a small cup of coffee with skim milk.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Standing barbell shoulder press
Bar x 25
95lbs x 20
115lbs x 12,12,12

Machine shoulder press
90lbs x 20
140lbs x 15
160lbs x 12

Upright rows
115lbs x 15
135lbs x 10,8

Dumb lateral raise superset with dumb front raise(chest against incline bench)
40lbs x 10,9,8
Drop set
25lbs x 11

20lbs x 10,10

Rear dumb later raise(chest against incline bench)
30lbs x 15,14,14,14

Barbell shrug
135lbs x 25
225lbs x 25
315lbs x 18
405lbs x 13, 12
Drop set
315lbs x 15
Drop set
225lbs x 18

Tri press down
50lbs x 20
70lbs x 15,15,15

Skull crushers
50lbs x 15
60lbs x 12,10

One arm dumbell overhead extension
20lbs x 16
25lbs x 12

Standing calf raise
90lbs x 25
180lbs x 25,25
270lbs x 18
320lbs x 15

I was listening to an old metal band called Light This City and was amped up and focused for this workout, but there were a couple of things to make note of. My powertec leverage gym which I purchased several months ago still feels awkward during certain exercises and it is taking me a long time so far to get used to. The positions your body is in and the range of movement just seems really awkward(another reason why I miss going to a real gym). When working out in your basement it is just you the weights and your music so I guess that is a plus. Especially when you want to get it in and get out.

I was able to squeeze in the rest of tris during this workout because I missed it during my chest day so that was a plus. I didn't get to get a run in though. I definitely want to slowly throw in some cardio maybe starting twice a week this week, three times the next, and then eventually 4 times a week. Nothing much, maybe just a mile a day to help control my cholesterol and lipids.

Also during this workout I did experience pain in my bad shoulder, pain in my elbows from the skulls(so I kept them light with low reps), and little sciatic discomfort when doing shrugs. I messed up my sciatic nerve over the years. It was most likely cause from work and doing deadlifts on 1 and 2 plate deficits with bad form back in the day. Several years ago when I weighted 160 pounds and was in the 1000 pound club I contemplated getting my feet wet with powerlifting contests but never did.

My nipple are still a little itchy, particularly the left one so I don't know if I can chalk it up to dry skin and I definitely don't think it is all in my mind. I never had any nipple problems prior on halo runs but like I said it is my first run with furuza. I still find it weird both are dry compounds and furuza is know to be anti estrogenic so I don't really know the cause. There is no lumps, they are not painful, it just itches. I will obviously be mindful of it.

Tomorrow is get big day. Legs.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I worked 3rd shift for over 2 years. I was tired ALL the freaking time!

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I worked 3rd shift for over 2 years. I was tired ALL the freaking time!
Yeah it definitely sucks donkey dick. There are times where I would get a good solid nine hours of sleep and still come into work that night like a zombie. Not to mention during the winter months you get no sun so when you wear a suit it looks like you belong in a casket because you are so pale. It just sucks all around. Right now it is a sacrifice I need to make for my family. That is also why I supplement with additional vitamin d, because I get no sun.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

To me there is nothing like listening to some heavy music, pulling heavy ass weight, and rocking the old school Chuck Taylor's while doing it. It is therapeutic to me.

Squat
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 15
275lbs x 8, 8
315lbs x 2

I went a little light on legs today because my sciatic was till acting up. I do these weird stretches for it where it almost looks like I hump the ground. I lie face down and do a push up but only lift from my belly button and up off of the ground while keeping my pelvis glued to the floor. It does help and was something I picked up at physical therapy sessions. I figured I give 3 plates a go and see how it held up. Unfortunately i couldn't take it too deep. Hopefully my overall leg development doesn't suffer from it.
(I am trying to post videos but for some reason I can't get it to work.)

Deads
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 15
315lbs x 10,8

Leg extensions
Superset
Lying leg curls
100lbs x 15,15
60lbs x 15,15

Hip thrusts
Body weight x 25,25,25

Crunches
Body weight x 25,25,25

Behind the back reverse barbell wrist curls
95lbs x 12,12,12

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone here instruct me on how to post a video from my phone to a thread?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I herd it's only possible if you upload it to YouTube then post the link.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Can you click on the above video? Does the video play when you click it?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
For some reason it says the video is not available but when I click on it, the video still plays. Let me know if you can't view it and I will try and post it through a different source somehow.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Ok so now that is somewhat settled.

My sciatic nerve bothered me a lot more on my squats than it did my deads. Also on the video with the deads I am noticing that on my initial lift off my ass is rising too high at the start. I have noticed this before and just had to be more conscientious of it and drop my hips lower. I felt good on my deads and probably could have done a lot more but I didn't want to push it and press my luck.

Anyway, week one is in the books. Kind of disappointed in it because of the lack of cardio but I plan on trying to get some in tomorrow especially since I see myself most likely eating like garbage on Super Bowl Sunday. I love football and the Super Bowl is the equivalent of a national holiday to me. I used to play ball in high school and loved it.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 & Day 8: OFF

Both of these days were off days. I never went for my run on Saturday but I did get a mile run in on Sunday morning. I also ate like garbage on Super Bowl Sunday pretty much as I expected. The multigrain Tostitos with homemade guacamole wasn't too bad but I completely went overboard with more chips and dip and a **** ton of wings. Buffalo wings and football is just not the same without beer. Sweet baby Jesus was I craving some beer. Love me some football and a good brew, none of that water down nonsense either.

Anyway, nothing new as per side effects. My left nipple more than my right itches, however, it comes and goes. Again, no pain just itching. I have added about 5 grams of taurine split up in two doses between my morning shake and pre workout shake. I am not experiencing painful back pumps yet but I wanted to get a jump on it because I don't want to have to deal too much with them later on. I have always experienced back and shin pumps on orals and sometimes they are just crippling. Just from my curiosity, has anyone experienced any of these pumps on injectable test cycles or sarms?

From day 9 and onward I plan on upping the doses to 75mg of halo and 200mg of furuza as planned. I will be taking the extra doses at my 1:00pm dosing because it is closest to pre workout. I will also most likely keep this dose throughout the rest of my run or increase it only during the last week depending on sides.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: 179.2lbs.

I attribute the 5 pound weight gain to eating like garbage the night before. I look relatively the same plus a little bloat. My muscles don't feel tighter or fuller. Also I only got about 5 hours of sleep at the most and it most likely affected my workout negatively.

Bench
Bar x 25
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 11
225lbs x 12
245lbs x 6
245lbs x 5
My second set of 225lbs felt lighter than last week so I decided to increase the weight for my 3rd and 4th set. It was definitely a bad idea and I was probably a little too cocky. I managed to only get 6 reps but was aiming for at least 8. On my last set I only banged out 5 reps and on top of that I lifted my ass off the bench during the last rep. I am extremely disappointed with my flat bench session this week.

Incline bench
185lbs x 9
185lbs x 9
185lbs x 9
Drop set
135lbs x 14

Dumbell fly
60lbs x 15
60lbs x 15
60lbs x 13

Incline dumbell fly
60lbs x 11
60lbs x 10
60lbs x 10

Close grip bench
135lbs x 20
185lbs x 8
185lbs x 8
185lbs x 8

Standing calf raise
90lbs x 25
180lbs x 25
270lbs x 20
270lbs x 18
320lbs x 12

Once again I did not get to finish tris and will squeeze them in sometime during the week. I did not get to run either today and hopefully I can get another mile in tomorrow after back and bi's.

I was dragging ass all day and when I got downstairs to workout I was pretty focused and excited to get my session in. Like I said before though, I got pretty cocky and paid for it with a ****ty bench session. If I had gotten better sleep it would have been a better workout all around.

On another note, I am glad the Broncos won last night. If it was in fact Peyton's last game then what better way to leave the sport. He seems to have been a real stand up guy throughout his entire career. Almost like the Derek Jeter of football. Definitely a future member of the hall of fame. Denver is not my team. Even though I am Jersey born and bred I am a cowboys fan. I am probably going to catch a lot of slack for that. Did anyone see Eli Manning's reaction to the last touchdown that the Broncos scored? That was classic.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are running along smoothly.
I didn't notice any thing happening on halo until about day 20-23 for all my halo runs.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I have ran halo a couple of times in the past. I usually notice a rep increase the middle of the second week and then it really gets going from the third week on. I have never ran halo with furuza though. I am hoping for a great run with these two together. I am increasing my caloric intake and hopefully the furuza limits the fat gain.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Pull-ups
Body weight x 25
Bw+25lbs x 15
Bw+35lbs x 10
Bw+45lbs x 7
Drop set
Bw x 10

Barbell rows
135lbs x 20
185lbs x 15
225lbs x 13,12,12

Lay pull downs
160lbs x 16
180lbs x 14
200lbs x 10,9

Chins
Body weight x 15
Bw+25lbs x 10,10

Barbell curls
Bar x 3 negatives
95lbs x 12,11,10
105lbs x 7

Incline dumbell curls
40lbs x 9,9,9

Dumbell preacher curls
35lbs x 12,11,10

Dumbell hammer curls
40lbs x 8,8,8

Hanging knee raises
Body weight x 25,25,25

Three way crunch
Body weight x 25,25,25

Well I didn't have time to do cardio. I barely finished my workout today. I had a good back workout today and went up on all of my lifts either with weight or reps. My biceps workout probably suffered today because I got such a good pump with my back exercises. I felt good today. Once again I was dragging ass but when I got going into my routine I became a lot more focused.

I am still shooting smaller loads, I still have horrible gas, and I have noticed that the skin on my face is becoming more oily. Nothing I am concerned about but definitely something I have noticed. The rest of my skin is dry as hell especially in this cold ass ****ed up weather. I hate the cold and can't wait to retire to some place warm and tropical. I most likely will not be able to get my runs in later on during the week because it is supposed to be 15 below with the windchill.

Still waiting for that "on" feeling to kick in. God how I have missed that feeling. I will most likely not get good sleep tomorrow and hopefully my shoulder routine doesn't suffer from it.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: OFF

Well, today did not go as planned. I wanted to get a good shoulder and tri workout in but once again I was dragging ass and got 4 hours of sleep. With work and doctors appointments I was pressed for time and tired. Like last week I used my gym time to catch up on sleep but couldn't sleep and got a whopping 40 minutes making my total sleep time for the day a horrible 4 hours and 40 minutes. This sucks. Not getting adequate sleep is not good for my recovery and general health and well being. Life is just a motherfcuker sometimes. You get dealt cards, and you can either play them or fold them. Ultimately it is up to you as to how you play the hand that life has dealt you.
Ok, enough with the philosophical bull****.

My diet was the same today except I replaced both the pre workout shake and post workout shake with one post workout shake and took it with my cycle support, tudca, and taurine. My gas is still on another level. The only new things that I have noticed is I am pissing a lot more but that is due to the increased water intake. Also my right eye lid has been twitching like crazy on and off. I want to attribute it to the lack of sleep and stress but obviously I can't say for certain. I don't think it is blood pressure related because I am not experiencing any other symptoms. It is weird.

I am hoping to get in a good workout tomorrow, but until then I am at work and will most likely be freezing my ass off.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

I had a decent workout today but I had some joint pain in the elbows. Always happens when doing tris. Also I have been in a ****ty mood all day given the social climate of what is going on right now.

Bar x 25
95lbs x 20
115lbs x 14
135lbs x 8,6

Machine shoulder press
140lbs x 15
160lbs x 10,10

Upright rows
115lbs x 15
135lbs x 10,10

Dumbell lateral raises
40lbs x 10,10,10
Drop set
25lbs x 11
Superset with dumbell front raise(chest against incline bench)
20lbs x 12,12

Dumbell rear lateral raises(chest against incline bench)
30lbs x 15,15
35lbs x 10,8

Barbell shrug
135lbs x 25
225lbs x 25
315lbs x 20
405lbs x 14,12
Drop set
315lbs x 15
Drop set
225lbs x 18

Tri press downs
50lbs x 20
70lbs x 15
90lbs x 10,8

Skull crushers
50lbs x 15
60lbs x 14,12

One arm dumbell overhead extension
20lbs x 18
25lbs x 15

Standing calf raises
90lbs x 25
180lbs x 25
270lbs x 20,20
320lbs x 15

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:
I think I tweaked my back doing deads. I ended my last set early and haven't felt right ever since

Squats
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 15
275lbs x 10
295lbs x 8
315lbs x 4

Deads
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 15
315lbs x 10
335lbs x 6

Leg extensions
100lbs x 15
110lbs x 15
120lbs x 12
Superset
Leg curls
60lbs x 15
70lbs x 15
80lbs x 8

Hip thrusts
Body weight x 25,25,25

Crunches
Body weight x 25,25,25

Behind the back barbell wrist curls
95lbs x 15,15,15

I also increased my amino acid intake during my workouts to 7grams.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're looking great! Can't wait to see all the gainz!!! ?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:
Today was a **** around day. I worked on chest since it is a weak body part of mine. I threw in some back too.

Machine chest press
90lbs x 25
140lbs x 20
180lbs x 15
230lbs x 10,10
Superset
Pull-ups
Body weight x 20,20,16,15,15

Incline machine chest press
140lbs x 20
140lbs x 20
180lbs x 15
200lbs x 12,10
Superset
One arm dumbell row
100lbs x 20
125lbs x 12,10,8

Machine fly
90bs x 25
100lbs x 16,15,10
Superset
Reverse wide grip chins
Body weight x 12,12,12

I plan on taking the next two days off and hitting it strong, hopefully with good strength increases.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 & 16 OFF

I used both of these days as off days and kept my food intake relatively the same. I feel guilty as **** because on Valentine's Day I had half a glass of wine with a steak dinner with the wifey. I probably should have never had that glass.

On another note, oh my good god did I have an insane pain in my upper right middle back area. It was a constant dull pain but it hurt like hell. I wound up sitting down for a couple of hours and it went away but when I stood back up and started walking again the pain came back. It hurt when I sneezed, it hurt when I took in a deep breath, it just hurt. I really don't know any other way of describing it. I was beginning to worry and was contemplating going to the emergency room but held off. I slept on it and it was slightly better the next day and was eventually nonexistent later on. I have no idea what it was and it completely ruined my weekend. As you can tell I am not one to rush to the doctors. I was also concerned that if I went they were going to tell me that it was a cramp, spasm, or some other nonsense and have no way of treating me. It sucked and was worrisome nonetheless.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Barbell bench
Bar x 25
135lbs x 25
225lbs x 14,13
250lbs x 7,5

Incline barbell bench
185lbs x 14
205lbs x 7,7
225lbs x 2
Drop set
135lbs x 15

Dumbell fly
60lbs x 15,15,12

Incline dumbell fly
60lbs x 11,10,10

Standing calf raise
180lbs x 25
270lbs x 20,20
320lbs x 15,13

I felt stronger today and increased weight in all of my compound lifts. I felt good, however, on my set of incline flys I started to feel pain in my shoulders and decided it would be best to cut my workout short and make up for it another day. My increase in strength has not increased as much as it has during previous halo runs so I am a little disappointed and don't know what the cause is. As far as I am concerned it could be a lot of my previous injuries and my body is not letting me. Or it could be not enough food intake. I am not sure. I figured I would have bigger increases in strength with the addition of another compound but so far that is not the case. I am debating on whether or not to increase the dosages but I am not sure.

Back pumps are staring to come on strong and will most likely increase my taurine intake. I was beginning to have pumps just brushing my teeth.

I also forgot to weigh myself today and will do that tomorrow. I definitely think I gained a couple of pounds and am ultimately pleased with the way I am looking so far. I am happy with the progress, I was just hoping for more in terms of strength.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains should kick in by the end of the week. But as you said it could come down to your food intake.
What's your doses at now?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
75 halo 200 furuza. I am definitely noticing strength, just not as much as I did on previous halo runs at this point. That is why I am thinking my food intake needs to be increased.

I have also let my body go to **** prior to the start of this run, so there are a lot of factors at play here. I was not in as good shape as I was prior to my other runs.

warrior737

Awards
I personally would have ran dermicrine with the halo and fur. It helps with avoiding brain fog, limp dick and other sides when you get shut down. I would have also ran OL armicare pro. And I would also run the halo at 100 the whole time. This should be a great cutting cycle of ran properly! Stick with it mad. And Get some dermicrine to help with mood, libido and brain fog. That's my opinion. Also run a good Pct. cause you'll be shut down. How much halo do you have? 66-8 weeks is best for the halo.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I personally would have ran dermicrine with the halo and fur. It helps with avoiding brain fog, limp dick and other sides when you get shut down. I would have also ran OL armicare pro. And I would also run the halo at 100 the whole time. This should be a great cutting cycle of ran properly! Stick with it mad. And Get some dermicrine to help with mood, libido and brain fog. That's my opinion. Also run a good Pct. cause you'll be shut down. How much halo do you have? 66-8 weeks is best for the halo.
I have not experienced brain fog, limp dick, or mood changes except for a little more aggression when I hit the weights. I have never experienced any type of shut down on my halo runs to need or want dermacrine or a "test base". Also I have ran halo at 75 all the way through previously and was very pleased with my past runs. The brand I am using now is different than the last so maybe that could be a reason too. I always like to stick to the lowest possible doses to achieve the desired effects. It is simply smarter and better for your overall health. I have armicare pro as well, however, my cycle assist was sitting in the cabinet and expired so I used it instead just like in my previous PH/DS runs. I didn't want it to go to waste. It is also the tried and true tested cycle support supplement. It has been used for years now and has a great ingredient profile. Thanks for your suggestions.

warrior737

Awards
I use to use AI cycle assist as well but now use ol armicare pro. Added tudca with the other goodies is always a plus and its affordable enough to run extra tudca along side it. Seems weird you've never been shut down from a run on halo. Fur always gives me mild joint pain and dries them out a but I usually run cissus xt as well when using dry compounds that don't aromatize to any estro. low estro will dry the joints pretty quick. good lukc with the run Halo and fuz is a good combo! Plus I always run a test base, I get brain fog pretty bad and lethargy kicks in on all ph aas once shut down if there isnt a test base.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your response. I never felt shutdown at all when running compounds. The only thing I did notice was a general feeling of being sick and a loss of appetite with my second run of halo and therefore decided to use tudca for any methlylated compound because I strongly beloved it was my liver. Low and behold on bloods it was elevated liver enzymes. I don't take chances anymore. **** that ****.

I have looked at previous logs over the course of the years and it generally seems to be a new idea or new thought process to run a "test base" with PH/DS. Correct me if I am wrong but a lot of people never ran test bases with them. That was normally something I usually seen while pinning and running various kickers.

I am hoping m joints treat me well. I am suffering from a lot of joint problems as it is and take the appropriate supps for them. I did hear of that side effect often. Right now my joint supps are glucosamine and chondrointen(spelling?). I also increased my fish oil intake on this run so am hoping that helps. I will look into cissus if need be. Thanks.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: 182lbs (+8lbs)

Pull-ups
Body weight x 25
Body weight+35lbs x 12
Body weight+45lbs x 10,10
Drop set
Body weight x 10

Barbell row
135lbs x 20
185lbs x 15
225lbs x 15
250lbs x 8,8

Lat pull down
180lbs x 15
200lbs x 12
220lbs x 9,8

Chins
Body weight x 15
Body weight+25lbs x 12
Body weight+35lbs x 10

Barbell curl
Bar x 3 negatives
95lbs x 13,12
105lbs x 8,8(cheat)

Incline dumbell curl
40lbs x 10,10,10

Dumbell preacher curl
35lbs x 12,12
40lbs x 7

Hanging knee raise
Body weight x 30,30,25

Three way crunches
Body weight x 30,25,25

Even with only five hours of sleep, I got in a great workout. My forearms were so pumped that I could not even do dumbell hammer curls correctly so I skipped them. It was painful to even take a shower. Hot digity dam! I felt good! I was debating whether or not I should take a nap and get ready for work later on during the night but I just said fcuk it and got it done.

It seems like I am starting to shed more hair then I normally do and I was hoping to avoid that. Maybe it is all in my head(see what I did there?). Hopefully. I also think something might be up with my scale and I might have to get a new one. Suddenly it has a mind of its own and wants to give different measurements then when I previously stepped on it just seconds prior.

warrior737

Awards
Thanks for your response. I never felt shutdown at all when running compounds. The only thing I did notice was a general feeling of being sick and a loss of appetite with my second run of halo and therefore decided to use tudca for any methlylated compound because I strongly beloved it was my liver. Low and behold on bloods it was elevated liver enzymes. I don't take chances anymore. **** that ****.

I have looked at previous logs over the course of the years and it generally seems to be a new idea or new thought process to run a "test base" with PH/DS. Correct me if I am wrong but a lot of people never ran test bases with them. That was normally something I usually seen while pinning and running various kickers.

I am hoping m joints treat me well. I am suffering from a lot of joint problems as it is and take the appropriate supps for them. I did hear of that side effect often. Right now my joint supps are glucosamine and chondrointen(spelling?). I also increased my fish oil intake on this run so am hoping that helps. I will look into cissus if need be. Thanks.
Running a test base will just make the cycle feel better IMO your mood, libido, lethargy. It helps with sides as well. When you suppress yourself and don't take any product hat converts to test like a dhea based sup the run can suck. After running multiple cycles with and without a base I wouldn't run one without a base. They end up much more enjoyable and the gains are easier kept IMO.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:
Bar x 25
95lbs x 20
115lbs x 15
135lbs x 10,7

Machine shoulder press
140lbs x 15
160lbs x 12
180lbs x 9

Barbell upright rows
135lbs x 12,12,10

Dumbell lateral raise
40lbs x 12,12,10
Drop set
25lbs x 12
Superset
Incline dumbell front raise(chest against incline bench)
20lbs x 15
25lbs x 9

Dumbell rear lateral raises(chest against incline bench)
30lbs x 15
35lbs x 12,12
40lbs x 8

Barbell shrugs
135lbs x 25
225lbs x 25
365lbs x 18
405lbs x 15,14
Drop set
315lbs x 15
Drop set
225lbs x 18

Standing calf raise
190lbs x 25
270lbs x 22,20
340lbs x 12,11

Tri press downs
50lbs x 20
70lbs x 15
90lbs x 12,12,12

I had to cut my workout short so I didn't get to finish tris today. I am going to have to make up for it tomorrow on leg day(which is going to suck), or the following day. I am feeling really good and my mood has definitely been a lot better since the start of this run. I haven't been getting much sleep lately and work isn't really helping with that aspect of things. I can't wait for the next couple of days, because I think I will have a day here and there to catch up on some much needed sleep.

I haven't really decided if I am going to push it tomorrow for a strength workout or continue with relatively high reps. I guess we will see how I feel.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Awesome day today! I did some power work today on the compound lifts and hypertrophy on the supporting sets.

Squat
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 15
275lbs x 5
315lbs x 3
340lbs x 2
365lbs x 2
385lbs x 1

Deads
135lbs x 20
225lbs x 15
315lbs x 5
340lbs x 3
365lbs x 2
385lbs x 2

Leg extensions
110lbs x 15
120lbs x 15
130lbs x 15
Superset
Lying leg curls
70lbs x 15
80lbs x 11
80lbs x 8

I felt really good today. I previously said that I most likely would not even touch my personal bests on my lifts, after today I might reconsider that. I might even set some new PR's. Next week I will do some hypertrophy work with legs and then take another crack at some power reps in two weeks. After today I am actually excited about the future of this run.

I didn't get to finish today's workout especially with the extended rests times between sets today. I missed out on abs, the little bit of forearm work that I do on leg day, and some tris from the previous day. I am going to have to make up for it tomorrow. Maybe I can do some sets here at work for tris and let tomorrow remain a **** around day with some ab work and maybe a run.

I am going to try and post some videos from today's session. I am also waiting on admin's response on how to upload videos here from my phone. I don't know if the others worked well. For some reason when I click on that motivation video, it doesn't play on my end at all.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
http://youtu.be/JaMqcDK_8Go

This was with a belt and wraps. I definitely felt like I left some in the tank because I feel that I definitely could have gotten more reps or lifted more weight. I was afraid to though because I had no spotter and was pretty much by myself in my basement.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
http://youtu.be/Tk3RXLgj9bA

This was with a belt and straps. My grip strength sucks ass and I rely a lot on wrist straps. Again I am noticing that my ass rises too high on my first rep and then levels out on the second. Any power lifters here that could possibly help me out and give me some advice. I think if I got my ass lower I could most likely pull more weight.

Obviously I got the video to work. I just uploaded them to YouTube from the advice of those on this thread. Thank you.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

I finished my tris and threw in a little chest, back, bis, abs, and forearms. It was a decent workout today. With my bad gas and sweat, I smelled like a dirty farm animal.

Pull-ups
Body weight x 20,20,20,20
Superset
Incline dumbell bench press
60lbs x 20
85lbs x 15,15,15

Close grip bench press
135lbs x 20
185lbs x 15
205lbs x 10
225lbs x 6,6
Superset
Alternating one arm dumbell curl
30lbs x 15
35lbs x 13
40lbs x 11
45lbs x 9
50lbs x 6

Skullcrushers
50lbs x 16
60lbs x 15
70lbs x 10,10
Superset
Machine preacher curl
20lbs x 15
40lbs x 12,12,10

One arm overhead dumbell extensions
20lbs x 18
25lbs x 15,15

Dumbell wrist curls
50lbs x 15,15,15

Hip thrusts
Body weight x 25,25,25

Crunches
Body weight x 30,30,30

During skulls my elbow joints were crushing me. Another thing that I am starting to notice is bad heartburn. I don't know if it is from the new flavor of aminos that I take or my diet. I was thinking that I was not getting enough calories but it looks like I am getting a much bigger gut so I may need to make some adjustments. I don't want to sacrifice too much size though. I plan on taking the next two days off and probably get a run in on both days, .........hopefully. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.