HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME
Im still tweaking the diet a bit. My problem is, I don't think I'm eating enough but as stated I have room to give in the body fat area. :)

Great job!!

I have to give FD2 more time. Only second day on PCT.

I am liking the synergy of all the supps though. I know Letrone will take care of my E2. Dropped from 92.7 to 50 in less than 30 days. Relieved.

Rebirth is going to help me along nicely with the rest I believe. Viron and Test1fy will be a great base. Considering additional test booster that won't suppress. I have one in mind. Sustain Alpha (BPS)

Maybe introduce it in week 4-8 with Virtus and Invictus.

We will see. Ordering a second Rebirth from NV when they can get back with me on the site hiccup last evening.

Also will be taking IM B12 once per week to boost platelets to come back around.

---
Keep up the hard work!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT4ME
Im still tweaking the diet a bit. My problem is, I don't think I'm eating enough but as stated I have room to give in the body fat area. :)

Great job!!

I have to give FD2 more time. Only second day on PCT.

I am liking the synergy of all the supps though. I know Letrone will take care of my E2. Dropped from 92.7 to 50 in less than 30 days. Relieved.

Rebirth is going to help me along nicely with the rest I believe. Viron and Test1fy will be a great base. Considering additional test booster that won't suppress. I have one in mind. Sustain Alpha (BPS)

Maybe introduce it in week 4-8 with Virtus and Invictus.

We will see. Ordering a second Rebirth from NV when they can get back with me on the site hiccup last evening.

Also will be taking IM B12 once per week to boost platelets to come back around.

---
You would not regret the Sustain Alpha man! Guaranteed. And use "titan15" for 15%off

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a first quitter!

Me.

Just can't do it.
Decided to turn the cut into a recomp, that what it was anyway because I cheated often.
Heads up to all who are still in the race!
My goal is the same: "Looking good naked" , but my approach will be different.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a first quitter!

Me.

Just can't do it.
Decided to turn the cut into a recomp, that what it was anyway because I cheated often.
Sad day. Sad.....day. But I still wish you luck in your recomp brother!! "Looking good naked", SMH

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a first quitter!

Me.

Just can't do it.
But we still get tub noodz, right?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HGP promised he would deliver on the tub photos still in his own log. Tub noods make it worth me not eating for 6 weeks and killing myself.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGP promised he would deliver on the tub photos still in his own log. Tub noods make it worth me not eating for 6 weeks and killing myself.
But not in this thread? That false advertising. Unsubbed;).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But not in this thread? That false advertising. Unsubbed;).
Lol, no, he said in his log that the tub shots would be forthcoming. I'm sure they will make it into this thread if they materialize.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, no, he said in his log that the tub shots would be forthcoming. I'm sure they will make it into this thread if they materialize.
I'm sure we will all know when they get posted by the thundering sound of a million panties hitting the ground.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed , I crumbled last night. I really hit a wall with my energy. After doing 4+ hours of cardio on Tuesday and Wed. morning, I couldn't even finish my weight workout last night, and I came home ready to pass out and decided to eat out. Got some barbeque chicken, 4 fried mozz. sticks, and a few onion rings. Probably 1000-1500 calories. I paid for it on the scale this morning, I gotta get back on track now.

I'm actually getting MAD at my fat. I've got this last 15-20 and it actually is starting to feel like a war between me and this spare tire. Or maybe I'm just pissy in general right now, because of no food, too much boring cardio, and no sleep this week.
You'll make it through this HIT4ME. You know what needs to be done and you've done it before! It's a small slip that you'll work off before the weekend.

I've done "Ok" food wise today, but I've had absolutely no exercise since Tuesday afternoon. I hope to get back home early afternoon, and in the gym for a couple of hours shortly afterwards. Not a solid 2 hour workout of course, just a nice solid few hours getting reacquainted. Also haven't weighed myself yet. I'll do that Saturday morning back at home on my own scale. Fingers crossed that I'm still at 188

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll make it through this HIT4ME. You know what needs to be done and you've done it before! It's a small slip that you'll work off before the weekend.

I've done "Ok" food wise today, but I've had absolutely no exercise since Tuesday afternoon. I hope to get back home early afternoon, and in the gym for a couple of hours shortly afterwards. Not a solid 2 hour workout of course, just a nice solid few hours getting reacquainted. Also haven't weighed myself yet. I'll do that Saturday morning back at home on my own scale. Fingers crossed that I'm still at 188
Vey well said and 100%accurate. HIT4ME you NEED to get and stay mad at whatever fat. That will help you get through. Keep motivated my friend, I may not be on here all the time, but Im behind you 100%

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tubenudez are in progress...

(already fapping to a Hillary pic as punishment, started 2 hours ago....)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have a first quitter!

Me.

Just can't do it.
Nooooooooooo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7W6A2kvbigU

We are still with you in this (your recomp)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK gentlemen, now that the Halodrol run is over, and Epidrone is going, I am 110% in. Let's do this

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thank you sir! You are killing it and I know it is hard work - knowing you are out there makes me keep pushing.

Vey well said and 100%accurate. HIT4ME you NEED to get and stay mad at whatever fat. That will help you get through. Keep motivated my friend, I may not be on here all the time, but Im behind you 100%
Yes, I am REALLY pissed today. I took yesterday off from exercise, had a cheat 2 nights ago, and cheated a little last night. My reward? I am UP in weight above my starting point today and extremely tired. I think I am holding some serious water, but now I am MAD. I know you guys all have my back. I wouldn't push nearly as hard if I didn't have you guys, and I hope to repay that, truly.

Tubenudez are in progress...

(already fapping to a Hillary pic as punishment, started 2 hours ago....)
Personally, I would rather just not eat ANYTHING for 6 weeks than to have to dap to Hillary. I'd probably take 6 weeks to finish either way and at least I wouldn't be rubbed raw if I didn't eat. Lol.

OK gentlemen, now that the Halodrol run is over, and Epidrone is going, I am 110% in. Let's do this
You are already killing it man.

I am going for 200..
Holy sh1t. And everyone thinks I am too crazy. Can't wait to see you do this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking 190 here.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Was meant to weigh myself this morning at the gym but forgot to do it before I left. I reckon I'm looking a little leaner in the mirror.
Eating less carbs and really only eating carbs post workout.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weight
212 lbs

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight this morning is 186! It would appear that my diet choices were good enough to make up for very little exercise over the last 3 days. Getting ready to head to the gym now to start making up for lost time. Will be shooting for under 1700 kcals today.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nice, sir. I'm up 2.6 from start of vacation. Scared what I would have gained if I hadn't been working out!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone that's competing in the weight loss challenge, What's your height?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 5'8''.

Weighed in at 175.2 this morning...which is good because I started at 176 and was down to 172, then shot up to 178 yesterday! I think j it was a bunch of water from alpha-yohimbine use, I hope it was.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
6'2" 215.2 this morning. Down from start of 219 on 8/21, but up from 211.6 on 9/10.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm actually at 210.5 :).

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a first quitter!

Me.

Just can't do it.
At least you started. I haven't, yet.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6' 0"

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Headed to gym, Going to try 10 miles on treadmill.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Headed to gym, Going to try 10 miles on treadmill.
Holy crap I suck at running. I did a run/walk for 4.5 miles today and my legs were hurting. And I walked more than I ran.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a decent back workout this morning, then after lunch decided to go for a nice trail run. Haven't ran in the woods since late spring, and it showed. 5.79 miles in 1.13:27 That same run this spring would have been around 55 minutes! Oh well, just gonna sit back and take it easy for the rest of the night. But first, here's a sweaty half nood shot about halfway through my run...

trailrun.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today I will eat 8oz Steak,Sweet Potato,Steam Broccoli, and drink a Gallon of water.. Tomorrow Chest and Back.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice BEAST73 and SFreed! I did 3 hours of 500 degree fire training and an hour of racquetball. Ive only had a little over 600 calories but my Captain and the Juniors we have have yet again requested Bratwurst with peppers onions and sauerkraut. I have to please my fans. Lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 hours of 500 degrees fire training is Intense cardio and body weight training!