6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When that sign lights up...those donuts just go down so smooth when they are warm. Mmmmmmm, donuts.

I have now ignored BEAST73. Isn't the point of this thread to GAIN 18 pounds in 6 weeks?

This is what Firetitan has to deal with for breakfast after he has a crispy creme:

logo.png

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When that sign lights up...those donuts just go down so smooth when they are warm. Mmmmmmm, donuts.

I have now ignored BEAST73. Isn't the point of this thread to GAIN 18 pounds in 6 weeks?

This is what Firetitan has to deal with for breakfast after he has a crispy creme:

View attachment 140603
And back down the ladder you go. You have no idea of the weakness I have for Biscuitville! Porkchop egg and cheese biscuit with a blueberry muffin. And now sir, I will say I hope you get a bad case of sleep eating!! I am
Going to be staring at that picture as well as the krispy kreme one. Might even lick my phone.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And back down the ladder you go. You have no idea of the weakness I have for Biscuitville! Porkchop egg and cheese biscuit with a blueberry muffin. And now sir, I will say I hope you get a bad case of sleep eating!! I am
Going to be staring at that picture as well as the krispy kreme one. Might even lick my phone.

LMAO. I brought my gf there last year and she never had biscuitville ...we wound up eating breakfast there every morning because she loved it.

What gets me is, in college I used to have Biscuitville for breakfast, chic-fil-a for lunch, Sonic for dinner, steak and shake cheese fries and a vanilla milk shake at midnight, and I weighed about 180. If I did that now I'd be at 300 again in no time.

Of it is any constellation, I didn't actually post a photo of food, just the suggestion of food.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, and I am used to just falling off ladders entirely, haha.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO. I brought my gf there last year and she never had biscuitville ...we wound up eating breakfast there every morning because she loved it.

What gets me is, in college I used to have Victorville for breakfast, chic-fil-a for lunch, Sonic for dinner, steak and shake cheese fries and a vanilla milk shake at midnight, and I weighed about 180. If I did that now I'd be at 300 again in no time.

Of it is any constellation, I didn't actually post a photo of food, just the suggestion of food.
Love....all...of...that!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg Day (Details @my thread OTC PCT - 6 Week...)

Breakfast
2 Hard Boiled Eggs on whole grain toasted bread (Eureka)
with half an advocado for spread.

Snack
1 can of Tuna
Other half of the avocado
with shredded broccoli and carrots mixed in.
+ Louisiana Hot Sauce for some heat

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Next weigh in not til Weds when I finish my log. But pleased with my first day back at the diet.

Here's my dinner grilled chicken salad w/Sriracha and raspberry vinaigrette -

Finished the day with a snack of cheese and turkey.

2808 cal burned
1258 cal intake

Nice deficit today. Feels good to get back to clean eating too!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks amazing!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im still just chilling at 250. Dunno if this mini cut is gonna happen...i'm setting some prs in the gym so im hesitant to go into a deficit.

I think i will get shredded vicariously through all of you gents. Sorry to bail out on you fellas!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im still just chilling at 250. Dunno if this mini cut is gonna happen...i'm setting some prs in the gym so im hesitant to go into a deficit.

I think i will get shredded vicariously through all of you gents. Sorry to bail out on you fellas!
Do your thing bro!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next weigh in not til Weds when I finish my log. But pleased with my first day back at the diet.

Here's my dinner grilled chicken salad w/Sriracha and raspberry vinaigrette -

Finished the day with a snack of cheese and turkey.

2808 cal burned
1258 cal intake

Nice deficit today. Feels good to get back to clean eating too!
Looks good man, your killing this and crushing me!! Outstanding!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, your killing this and crushing me!! Outstanding!
Thanks, brother! I wouldn't say crushing you tho. You've been crushing it for over a week, for me it was day 1. The first day is always the easiest for me. All the garbage hasn't fully left the system yet :).

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, brother! I wouldn't say crushing you tho. You've been crushing it for over a week, for me it was day 1. The first day is always the easiest for me. All the garbage hasn't fully left the system yet :).
Well I had some slips this past weekend with the food. BUT, I dont have to go back to work until Friday, so I plan on hitting the gym hard.. everyday and cleaning up the diet. Hypothetically speaking, no work, a LOT less stresses and maybe thatll help me stay on track. We are going to both get there!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If you have goals, chase them! This thread will hopefully be here when you are ready and you can always do it later when it is more in line and you are ready ...once you commit, I just want to help you get there, but only if it is in line with your goals.

Nice!! Although I need to drop out, I just couldn't face myself if I did. My weight is going UP!! Im pretty sure its due to the TRT, and water retention . Need to add an AI. But great work BEAST73
Are you saying you are going to drop out FireTitan ? I don't care if you had a bad week. I don't care if you don't make the 18 pounds. I care if you quit. I care if this is something you want and you give up on youself, because I've seen what you do and you can do this.

If it isn't your goal and isn't right for you, I understand and we are brothers no matter what. But I KNOW this is in you. Hell, if you want to start all over and say 6 weeks from now. Just go get what you want man, grab it, make it happen .

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have goals, chase them! This thread will hopefully be here when you are ready and you can always do it later when it is more in line and you are ready ...once you commit, I just want to help you get there, but only if it is in line with your goals.

Are you saying you are going to drop out FireTitan ? I don't care if you had a bad week. I don't care if you don't make the 18 pounds. I care if you quit. I care if this is something you want and you give up on youself, because I've seen what you do and you can do this.

If it isn't your goal and isn't right for you, I understand and we are brothers no matter what. But I KNOW this is in you. Hell, if you want to start all over and say 6 weeks from now. Just go get what you want man, grab it, make it happen .
You effin rock man!! I couldnt let myself quit bro, working to hard. Im just saying I believe the TRT without an AI is making me hold water so my weight is going up, slow, but up. BUT.. I think I got a hookup on the AI, and Im going to add plenty of cardio this week since I don't go back to work till Friday! Im in it for the long haul!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You effin rock man!! I couldnt let myself quit bro, working to hard. Im just saying I believe the TRT without an AI is making me hold water so my weight is going up, slow, but up. BUT.. I think I got a hookup on the AI, and Im going to add plenty of cardio this week since I don't go back to work till Friday! Im in it for the long haul!!
Yeah man - I will tell you, when I logged the Super-11 and upped it to 500 mg, that's a really mild product and even at that my weight loss came to a halt, even though I got leaner. If you hit 18 pounds, you will be even happier, but if you're retaining water and such then you know it's not fat at least. Keep plugging away. And I don't want to let anyone quit, because if I can do it anyone of you guys can. Except hairygrandpa .....

JSWain didn't start, so he isn't quitting, and I get that we don't all have the same starting point, same goals, etc. - and I know it's hard sometimes to remember that what is right for me isn't best for everyone else - but I also know that sometimes I've wanted to quit on my goals and I've had you guys here, so I'm a jerk but I'm gonna not let anyone off the hook just because something goes wrong. I'm proud of everyone here. Except Hairygrandpa (haha, just kidding...proud of him too...he rocks)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Letrone makes me piss like a horse.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man - I will tell you, when I logged the Super-11 and upped it to 500 mg, that's a really mild product and even at that my weight loss came to a halt, even though I got leaner. If you hit 18 pounds, you will be even happier, but if you're retaining water and such then you know it's not fat at least. Keep plugging away. And I don't want to let anyone quit, because if I can do it anyone of you guys can. Except hairygrandpa .....

JSWain didn't start, so he isn't quitting, and I get that we don't all have the same starting point, same goals, etc. - and I know it's hard sometimes to remember that what is right for me isn't best for everyone else - but I also know that sometimes I've wanted to quit on my goals and I've had you guys here, so I'm a jerk but I'm gonna not let anyone off the hook just because something goes wrong. I'm proud of everyone here. Except Hairygrandpa (haha, just kidding...proud of him too...he rocks)
Youre running this ship boss! Im in it, and not leaving. Thanks

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BEAST73 - I didn't mean to pass you over here brother. I have to say, you are living up to your name. The work you are putting in is incredible. Kaprice has me competing with him on bench presses and whenever I bench, I think of him and the work he is doing and it drives me. When I'm riding the bike, running, etc. - I think of the guys - they are all putting in some tremendous effort - but I think about you going for 8-10 miles and think to myself "Stop being such a puzzy azz biatch. 2 miles? Really? Beast is gonna do 4 times that!" And then I run 10 feet and start walking again.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man - I will tell you, when I logged the Super-11 and upped it to 500 mg, that's a really mild product and even at that my weight loss came to a halt, even though I got leaner.
but I also know that sometimes I've wanted to quit on my goals and I've had you guys here, so I'm a jerk but I'm gonna not let anyone off the hook just because something goes wrong.
I've seen the same thing with Epidrone. First week and a half I kept dropping weight from the Shred and then I gained a pound the next week. And I was still noticeably leaning out. Tomorrow I add Sup3r-4, which I'm betting will add water weight. It's all about the mirror and pinch test IMO. I'm as interested in my measurements and the mirror as I am in weight loss. But doing my best to move that needle down as much as I can!

Also, I'm in the same boat. The encouragement I receive here is enough to motivate me to keep going. Don't want to disappoint my homies!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen the same thing with Epidrone. First week and a half I kept dropping weight from the Shred and then I gained a pound the next week. And I was still noticeably leaning out. Tomorrow I add Sup3r-4, which I'm betting will add water weight. It's all about the mirror and pinch test IMO. I'm as interested in my measurements and the mirror as I am in weight loss. But doing my best to move that needle down as much as I can!

Also, I'm in the same boat. The encouragement I receive here is enough to motivate me to keep going. Don't want to disappoint my homies!
Damn right you dont want to!! Id hate to have to make a "visit" . Youre doing great homie

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You are doing awesome brother. It is funny, because in my real life I don't think people understand the challenge of all this and generally hardly anyone really cares about being in shape. Having people here that do care is game changing. Thanks for being one of those people.

Damn right you dont want to!! Id hate to have to make a "visit" . Youre doing great homie

I definitely wouldn't want you showing up un-announced. I have a feeling that is a signal for bad things to come...like my house burning down, emergency medical attention needed, or I did something which you are about to create a need for urgent medical attention for.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You are doing awesome brother. It is funny, because in my real life I don't think people understand the challenge of all this and generally hardly anyone really cares about being in shape. Having people here that do care is game changing. Thanks for being one of those people.

I definitely wouldn't want you showing up un-announced. I have a feeling that is a signal for bad things to come...like my house burning down, emergency medical attention needed, or I did something which you are about to create a need for urgent medical attention for.
Rumor has it, FireTitan has been known to start fires...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted a great workout on my log today, was overall pleased considering I really wasnt feeling it. 2 Epidrone and a scoop of 1MR will make you NEED to do something though. Same lifts as before, for my HST "B" workout. I managed to get my 2 sets of 10 deadlifts at 315, but not as smooth as the other day. The big thing was my croc rows. I was stuck using the 100s since thats the heaviest either of my gyms have, so it was suggested to me to load the smith machine. I added a 45,10 and 5 to both sides, and assuming the bar is 20lbs I did 2 sets of 10 with 140lbs. I was pretty stoked. For those who read my other log, I again apologize for reposting here, but I cant keep up with who follows what anymore. Lol. Picture taken about 20 minutes later.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are doing awesome brother. It is funny, because in my real life I don't think people understand the challenge of all this and generally hardly anyone really cares about being in shape. Having people here that do care is game changing. Thanks for being one .
This post has a lot of truth in it. For whatever reason, all of us at some point took a long look at ourselves and decided we didn't like what we saw, so we set out ton change it. Whether it was to get crazy strong, build an amazing physique or just be in better shape, we all have a personal goal. We dont know much about each other, or even what we look like but what we all have in common is a desire to change. We understand what we're all going through and can share in the joys. And since we're all working on goals, we're here when someone falls short, because we've all been there.

Will I reach my personal goal of 10 pounds in 6 weeks? I don't know. But I can promise I won't give up, even if I miss it this time. I'll just work harder next time.

I feel like I've been through a lot with you guys and appreciate the encouragement and support I get everyday.
And FireTitan noodz. I appreciate those also.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be in this thread needing the support in a few weeks. My particular approach to cutting this time around is a result of a lot (and i mean a LOT) of trial and error so I think it will probably be my best cut yet, but it will definitely have me wanting to quit

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be in this thread needing the support in a few weeks. My particular approach to cutting this time around is a result of a lot (and i mean a LOT) of trial and error so I think it will probably be my best cut yet, but it will definitely have me wanting to quit
Awesome man, seeing what you have learned will be helpful to others.l, including me. Can't wait.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, seeing what you have learned will be helpful to others.l, including me. Can't wait.
Basically, it's going to be a very high intensity/frequency approach, with VERY low volume. The idea behind it is basically a lot of nerd training science that involves me using minimal glycogen every session, but still getting muscle stimulation. I will also be using Mass Pro Synthagen as my only supplement because I will be doing 5 full body workouts in a row every week.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This post has a lot of truth in it. For whatever reason, all of us at some point took a long look at ourselves and decided we didn't like what we saw, so we set out ton change it. Whether it was to get crazy strong, build an amazing physique or just be in better shape, we all have a personal goal. We dont know much about each other, or even what we look like but what we all have in common is a desire to change. We understand what we're all going through and can share in the joys. And since we're all working on goals, we're here when someone falls short, because we've all been there.

Will I reach my personal goal of 10 pounds in 6 weeks? I don't know. But I can promise I won't give up, even if I miss it this time. I'll just work harder next time.

I feel like I've been through a lot with you guys and appreciate the encouragement and support I get everyday.
Oh, I LOVE providing the noodz for you!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man, this thread is full of some of the best attitudes, and supportive ever!! Love this!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as you can see.... the support is here bro!! Come in when toure ready

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It bears repeating. Glad to be a part of this group. The support is incredible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It bears repeating. Glad to be a part of this group. The support is incredible.
Eeehhh, get out of here. We don't want you justhere4comm !

Just kidding! We love you come back!

Seriously, glad to have you here.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eeehhh, get out of here. We don't want you justhere4comm !

Just kidding! We love you come back!

Seriously, glad to have you here.

Ha. :). Can't get rid of me. Like that little piece of toilette paper stuck to your shoe.

Last edited:
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Challenging dinner tonight. Went to an event for businesspeople on generosity and our calling as Christians. I was worried about the food we'd be served. Turned out to be a salad, chicken breast, broccolini, and polenta. Legit! Sadly they also had nice rolls and cookies after. Proud to say I abstained from both! Dude across the table was like "I'm not like that skinny guy (looking at me), I'm eating my cookie." He was joking, but it's funny to see how people cope with their own choices. I know, I've been there. But I was like "I've lost 90# and that's the only way I can do it... By skipping that kind of stuff most of the time." Man they looked tasty too.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. :). Can't get rid of me. Like that little piece of toilette paper stuck to your shoe.
Glad to hear we can't get rid of you! That's the kind of determination we are looking for!

Challenging dinner tonight. Went to an event for businesspeople on generosity and our calling as Christians. I was worried about the food we'd be served. Turned out to be a salad, chicken breast, broccolini, and polenta. Legit! Sadly they also had nice rolls and cookies after. Proud to say I abstained from both! Dude across the table was like "I'm not like that skinny guy (looking at me), I'm eating my cookie." He was joking, but it's funny to see how people cope with their own choices. I know, I've been there. But I was like "I've lost 90# and that's the only way I can do it... By skipping that kind of stuff most of the time." Man they looked tasty too.
Congratulations brother, withholding when everyone else is just enjoying junk foods is really hard. The way you describe it sounds similar to me, after losing a bunch of weight I have realized just how much I CAN'T eat bad foods. Once in a while. Even once a week. But I am either fighting or I am gaining fat. That's just how it is.

And it is funny how much easier it is to be honest with yourself after you have had success than before. When I was fat I didnt want to give up any foods and didn't believe I had to. Now that I've had more experience and practice, I gladly give up foods and realize that I just don't need them and that they have a huge impact and can get out of hand easily for me.

But I can carry a half gallon of ice cream through the grocery store now without feeling like people are looking at what I am carrying and thinking, "oh, of course he is getting THAT!". Not that I cared much before, but it did cross my mind.

Congrats on being and staying the skinny guy!